Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? (4739 Views)

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by BABE3: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^

lmaoo, Donpuzo! You're my guy o. Seriously, I like you. You're are a funny dude! My type of guy! wink cheesy
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2011
Thanks for the complement grin

I think i like you too.

[size=2pt]Since 190 will kill me if i use love[/size]
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by BABE3: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^nO P! cool
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by 190: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2011
Mzdark how did i toast u

Did i put you in a toasting machine and increase the minutes to 2hours so u can toast very well
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 12, 2011
it easy, just tell her, her babe let me hit that azz, i swear am going to tear that azz up, with a smiley face
lo she gone be all kinky, all loving, or naughty woman let me tear that backside up lol
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Pweety4me(f): 5:55am On Apr 12, 2011
BABE!:

^^

lmaoo, Donpuzo! You're my guy o. Seriously, I like you. You're are a funny dude! My type of guy! wink cheesy

Cheating in action? smiley
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by mcseagroup: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2011
toasting a naija babe is quite different form an oyibo chap. for oyibo, just tell her you want to Bleep her ass, but for naija babe, men you must fisrt of all make her laugh either by creating a scene or just make jset of ur self.
that is the first step, from thence you can start with some like compliments. i like ur , , you look , and blal bla bla

but dont see this to my little sister because she go bla you with a blow
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Pweety4me(f): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2011
^^Hmmm i see.
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2011
Mcseagroup is right. To get Naija babe na war. You must joke and joke. And i am a Naturally proud dude. Imagine i had to tell bed time stories through out this week, just cause i need on heavy bo.oobs girl i just met.

I even have a cousin like your sis, if you flatter her or toast her she can slap you. Took us a while before we understood each other.
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by iyatrustee(f): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2011
am listening wink wink wink wink wink
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Nautillus(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2011
Who comes up with this topics, lmao
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
Donpuzo:

Mcseagroup is right. To get Naija babe na war. You must joke and joke. And i am a Naturally proud dude. Imagine i had to tell bed time stories through out this week, just cause i need on heavy bo.oobs girl i just met.

I even have a cousin like your sis, if you flatter her or toast her she can slap you. Took us a while before we understood each other.
lmfao
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by forkadict(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
mcseagroup:

toasting a naija babe is quite different form an oyibo chap. for oyibo, just tell her you want to bleep her backside, but for naija babe, men you must fisrt of all make her laugh either by creating a scene or just make jset of your self.
that is the first step, from thence you can start with some like compliments. i like your , , you look , and blal bla bla

Maguy na so na true you dey yarn 190 and other guys wey dey obodo oyinbo na true dis guy dey yarn Abeg make una yarn me o make i sabi wetin i go do wit my life as naija no wan pay me so.
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Ekpoma1: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
Why toast when u have d money? Just flash d money as d start up line, then u r free 2 proceed. Leave matter jor!
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by 190: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
fork adict:

[size=18pt]Maguy na so na true you dey yarn 190 and other guys wey dey obodo oyinbo na true dis guy dey yarn Abeg make una yarn me o make i sabi wetin i go do wit my life as naija no wan pay me so.[/size]

ROTFLMFAO!! grin grin grin

Fork addict i swear i have never seen anyone as complicated as you are before

Aooooo GOD!!
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by WebSurfer(m): 1:55am On Apr 13, 2011
Donpuzo:

that girl one die be that so, I go faint her,
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by WebSurfer(m): 2:00am On Apr 13, 2011
walk up to her dance for her like k-switch she must consider you, Try it grin
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by coolgb(m): 5:25am On Apr 13, 2011
D best formular so far has been, x*2 + y*2 = w*8 ,where x = borrowing yur friend's ride,y=taking her to the nearest sweet sensation,w= your 4-and-half bed
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by brossege(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2011
hmm i think i will go for that.
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Phate07(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by good2know: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2011
just be natural and neutral.enter into a general conversation with her/him just as u will do to sombdy of the same sex.free ur mind and before u'll know it, he/she will be the one willing to know u the more.
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by chic2pimp(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2011
mcseagroup:

toasting a naija babe is quite different form an oyibo chap. for oyibo, just tell her you want to bleep her backside, but for naija babe, men you must fisrt of all make her laugh either by creating a scene or just make jset of your self.
that is the first step, from thence you can start with some like compliments. i like your , , you look , and blal bla bla

The only difference is that one group are quite straightforward while the other dey like to pretend too much.
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by degubi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
Chatting a woman up requires a lot of subtlety and differs in so many situations. Before you approach a woman she can sense what is about to come out of your mouth, she expects that it will not be different from what she has heard from other admirers. So you need to catch her unawares, its even proper that you act disinterested in her, she rarely expects such an action and this catches her off guard and will make her wonder who the heck is this guy that does not notice me. You can then try a byline that will catch her attention without  even coming off as trying to chat her up and if you know that there is a chance that you will meet again its a good idea to walk away without even collecting her number knowing that tommorrow is there to get her number. The rest as they say is history.

The simple formular for me is just to be yourself, if you click you click if you don't well you move on. No need for mind games and endless drama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? / Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's? / The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.