Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons (45072 Views)

Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" / Cabal Ruling Nigeria As Buhari Misses FEC Meeting Again- PDP / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:

...CANNOT BE "REPEAR" KØ,CAN'T 'FITT'NT' BE REPINEAPPLE NI..
NepaBill feofle grin

Abo.ki is ranting about "ifs" with the last 16yrs in focus,how about the last 50+ foundation years,who held sway the most?
. 50 Xterised by first bloody,enthnic,regional and hate coup carried out by Zoogerian and that marks the beginning of our problem.Civil war from the same Zoogerian. Zoogerian from Ugandan in Ugu Republic has held this country backward from independent till date. It has bn hates and evil and criminal actions from the zone till date. 50yrs 5 leaders from the South namely Azikiwe,Ironsi,Obj,Shonegan and Gej. How do they better Nigeria? What do we remember them 4 infrastructurally? The same 50yrs produced 8 leaders from the North. Namely: Belewa,Murtala,Gawon,Shagari,Buhari,IBB,Abdulsalam & Yar'adua. Who between the North and the South build Nigeria infrastructurally? 80% of infrastructure in the South are build by the Northern leaders.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:

others are commenting so you also must comment,even if you have to comMESSnt.
. Because myself and others are not equal to u in all ramifications.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by DabuIIIT: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. Because myself and others are not equal to u in all ramifications.

agreed. I aint a zombie or abboki and i dont comMESSnt
grin
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Modsenemy(f): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
No one can rule Nigeria successfully
And anyone can rule Nigeria successfully

As far as we continue to be partisans ,tribalists or hyper-religious den this nation cannot be governed successfully .
Truth is, if the three above are avoided then Corruption is smfin we would never bother about .
I'll rather vote myself or refuse to vote undecided
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:

agreed. I aint a zombie or abboki and i dont comMESSnt grin
. Imagine u a Zoogerian from Uganda Republic.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by DabuIIIT: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. 50 Xterised by first bloody,enthnic,regional and hate coup carried out by Zoogerian and that marks the beginning of our problem.Civil war from the same Zoogerian. Zoogerian from Ugandan in Ugu Republic has held this country backward from independent till date. It has bn hates and evil and criminal actions from the zone till date. 50yrs 5 leaders from the South namely Azikiwe,Ironsi,Obj,Shonegan and Gej. How do they better Nigeria? What do we remember them 4 infrastructurally? The same 50yrs produced 8 leaders from the North. Namely: Belewa,Murtala,Gawon,Shagari,Buhari,IBB,Abdulsalam & Yar'adua. Who between the North and the South build Nigeria infrastructurally? 80% of infrastructure in the South are build by the Northern leaders.

u developed other ppl and all zha beggers everywhere are hausafulani!!! All the yandabas and talakawas and almajiris are igbos,ba? Ok,they are invicible,those dull aboki zoogerian presidents didnt see them
grin grin
Over-ripe zombie
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by DabuIIIT: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. Imagine u a Zoogerian from Uganda Republic.

Allaaah Akbirrrrrß
grin
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by folks4luv(f): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
as a lady, I expect u to refrain from arguments so as to remain beautiful.. And if u wld argue, thread a logical line.

First, buhari has completed the rail line that has been lingering for more than 10yrs.

Refineries (before your brother started blow up the pipes) have started working fine..

And now, buhari hasn't even completed a tenure... Why not wait?
dumb people should refrain from arguments u should say. I didn't say how many projects has pmb completed, i said initiated, now where is ur logic? my point is not comparing GEJ n pmb, but restating d op's stand. just calm a bit before concluding, we are not all gej's family.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by lexyclasy: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Stelvin101:
Everyone keeps on complaining about President Buhari not doing well as expected. 2019 is fast approaching. There are two major political parties in Nigeria right now. APC and PDP. Name one prominent politician you have in mind you think is deem fit to rule this great nation and stir her towards greatness?

Let's all carry out this survey. As for me I don't even know one for now. The last presidential election I had to make a decision voted for President Buhari because I was caught inbetween Crocodile's grip (GEJ) and deep blue sea (PMB). So many Nigerians are similar victim just like me. NIGERIA IS NOT TIED TO APC AND PDP. LET'S THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR ONCE
Arch. Obong Victor Attah or Mr. Donald Duke or Chief Godswill Akpabio for President and Nuhu Ribadu, Sanusi and dankwambo as Vice president......Gbajambiamila, Chidera Chidoka or Ekweremadu as Senate president
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:

u developed other ppl and all zha beggers everywhere are hausafulani!!! All the yandabas and talakawas and almajiris are igbos,ba? Ok,they are invicible,those dull aboki zoogerian presidents didnt see them
grin grin
Over-ripe zombie
. The product of Zoogerian are now a course Nigeria and world at large where they are. All crimes on the earth are attributf to them. The govt.of Diaspora get them killed like Mosquitoes on daily bases. U dare not eat Meat in Zoogerian,u will end up eating human flesh. Is it incest,prostitution,rituals,rubbery,cultism, baby factory, human trafficking,drugs pushing, 419,fake drugs,fake men of (god),fake everything. Why! why! why!
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by DabuIIIT: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. The product of Zoogerian are now a course Nigeria and world at large where they are. All crimes on the earth are attributf to them. The govt.of Diaspora get them killed like Mosquitoes on daily bases. U dare not eat Meat in Zoogerian,u will end up eating human flesh. Is it incest,prostitution,rituals,rubbery,cultism, baby factory, human trafficking,drugs pushing, 419,fake drugs,fake men of (god),fake everything. Why! why! why!

allau akbirrrrrr
grin

Again,moi is a pure benin boy and u,u will just die for nothing over the blessed igbos..
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by DabuIIIT: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
Dullapo-"zha kwantiri izza pantastically kwarrapt"
abokki zombies- " Allaa AKKCBIIiiirrrrrrr (coughs blood)" grin grin
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:

allau akbirrrrrr
grin

Again,moi is a pure benin boy and u,u will just die for nothing over the blessed igbos..
. That is even the worst. A beg how many of ur Anties dey Italy? How much from the sells of family houses and farm land used in sponsoring them? Hope they have started bringing in proceed from ASHA......WO? I want to travel to the South, pls.help me clear ur friends on the road now.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by DabuIIIT: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. That is even the worst. A beg how many of ur Anties dey Italy? How much from the sells of family houses and farm land used in sponsoring them? Hope they have started bringing in proceed from ASHA......WO? I want to travel to the South, pls.help me clear ur friends on the road now.

achmed
grin
grin
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by paule: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
LordAdam:

That thing you are taking is not good for your health.

OBJ, best president? Are you on your meds?

A man that said election is "do or die" is best president. Someone that silenced opposition brutally is best president.

The only valid thing OBJ did in 8 years was to cancel the debt (with the help of NOI) and increase our foreign reserve (with the help of Soludo).

1. And those things were done in his second term. Under OBJ, naira rose from N21/$1 in 2000 to $133 in 2004. That is a 600% increase. Even Buhari would not be able to perform so badly. How old are you?

Even Abacha that stole so much only had exchange rate fall from N17.30/$1 in 1993 to $21.89/$1 in 1998.

OBJ saved so much money because he was too stupid to find anything to use it for. He siphoned as much as he could and left the rest in the treasury. What was the impact of the high reserve on the life of Nigerians? What was the rate of FDI?

2. How many gas turbines did OBJ build? OBJ spent $15b on power, and he added less than 1000MW to the national grid. What else did OBJ do? GEJ spent less than $1b because he was privatizing power and added 1000MW. Who did it better?

3. Obasanjo pegged minimum wage at 7500 from 3500 (214% increase). GEJ increased minimum wage from 7500 to 18000 (240% increase). And GEJ did it better because after OBJ increased his rate, the purchasing power of the naira fell by over 600% during his tenure (1999 to 2007). GEJ increased his rate, and the purchasing power fell by only 12% (in 2011, highest rate was N165/$1, in 2015 highest official rate was N199/$1).

So, Obasanjo gave workers a trojan horse, GEJ gave workers an increase of true value. Why did Obasanjo not increase the rate after he knew that purchasing power of the naira had fallen?

4. Both OBJ and GEJ performed brilliantly in economic growth index. Unfortunately, while the economy was growing under OBJ, other indicators such as inflation rate were rising. Under GEJ, while the economy was growing, our inflation rate actually reduced. Who did it better then?

5. It's a clear win for OBJ in the foreign reserve. However, the question to ask is did the foreign reserve reflect on the economy? GEJ built 9 new federal universities, OBJ used Nigeria's money to build 1 new private university for himself. His vice, Atiku did the same thing. GEJ revamped the railway sector. OBJ left it neglected. GEJ revamped Agriculture by part-funding rice mills, fertilizer plants, OBJ was content with allowing us to continue importing food. GEJ added more kilometers of motorable roads and more length of power lines than OBJ. OBJ was busy fighting political opponents and doing owambe.

6. Did Tyranny make OBJ less corrupt than GEJ. If GEJ's government was as corrupt as OBJ's government, GEJ wouldn't have instituted the IPPPS and BVN that made it possible for ghost workers to be reduced. OBJ let ghost workers thrive. OBJ instituted EFCC and ICPC and used them as his lap dogs to fight political opponents.

7. GEJ had better appointments than OBJ. NOI is the common denominator. And Sanusi rivals the brilliance of Soludo. Should we talk about Adesina, or the minister of health that made Nigeria record less Ebola deaths than all other West African nations, or our minister of trade and investment.

8. What do you mean by best foreign policy? OBJ is a stooge of the West. He is a boy-boy to Washington. GEJ told Washington to shut it when we turned to Russia for arms to win the War against BH. He told Brussels to eat their a$$ when the EU-ECOWAS deal fell through. He sent a planes to evacuate 4000 Nigerians from Libya when the West starting bombing Libya to the smithereens. What about the Yellow Fever diplomatic saga with South Africa.

9. About currency flow, I will refer you to the first entry.

Don't talk sh*t. From 1999, Nigeria started having good presidents that were getting better with each new election. OBJ was better than all civilian presidents and military rulers before him. Yar'Adua would have been better than OBJ had he done his 8 years.

Only his 2 years in government and we were able to weather off the storm of the global economic crisis and oil price crash without significant hit to the economy. If OBJ or Buhari was in charge then, it would have been a disaster. GEJ took over and started charting a course of opening up and liberalizing the economy. It was a continuum and Nigeria was the gem of Africa. 3rd fastest growing economy in the world, #1 investment destination in Africa, largest economy in Africa, and 22nd largest economy in the world.

Until educated illiterates like yourself thought it best to reset all our gains and take us back to 1984.

GEJ was better than Yar'Adua and Yar'Adua was better than OBJ (going by the first two years of their tenures).

Nigeria wanted magic, and magic we now have.

We do not want to accept faults, and look at the progress we've made. 1999 to 2015 has been the best 16 years in Nigeria's history. Rather than see how we can consolidate the progress, we thought it best to throw everything away.

OBJ picked our economy and polity from the dirt. Yar'Adua gave us hope with his respect for rule of law. GEJ opened the economy up to the outside world, liberalized the polity with FOI bill, BVN, IPPPS; and enriched our democracy with the truly independent INEC and canceling out the do-or-die affair.

Every married person can attest that their partners are not angels. They have their faults that need changing and corrections. But what makes the relationship worthwhile are the plus points of the partners and the gains they bring.

Nigerians failed to grasp the positives, we only fixated on the negatives. Unreasonable people like you even called for tyranny, an anti-thesis to modern-day governance.

Well, here you have it. APC will destroy all we have gained in only 4 years. After that, they will continue because I'm yet to see the people that would be able to remove Buhari in 2019 or the INEC that would conduct conclusive, free-and-fair presidential elections.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
SnowJay92:

Talk about the Igbo republicanism a bit more bro
When we talk about Igbo republicanism in business, we talk about wealth distribution taking its route through things like the 'nwaboy' system, the 'nnewi model', the 'abriba mechanism' etc. Here individuals are encouraged to go into business either financed by themselves, family or relatives or by a system where a young boy serves a master for an agreeable number of years, then he get settled to starts his own business. We can also call it communal entrepreneurship or networking. In this sense, everyone's business growth is interconnected with a degree of help from another. Nobody is encouraged to remain eternally dependent on others for their survival, but to start something no matter how little with the hope of growing from there and expanding. In the long run, you have millions of entrepreneurs in Igboland and thousands of multi-millionaires profiting from many diversified businessess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by xelly: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=Ibrahim1975 post=48384054][/quote]

Accept the fact that Buhari wasted money. This is not the matter of APC/PDP , it is Nigeria first.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by iukpe: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
lexyclasy:
Arch. Obong Victor Attah or Mr. Donald Duke or Chief Godswill Akpabio for President and Nuhu Ribadu, Sanusi and dankwambo as Vice president......Gbajambiamila, Chidera Chidoka or Ekweremadu as Senate president

Has anyone suggested a politician not from his state or LGA? Nigerians need to read politician's CVs from their works. Any politician who has served at least 4years in public office should have something to reference as capability to hold higher office.
As Nigerians, this is not usually what we consider. Our country's future is in shambles now. No one is to blame but the masses that let a few take it all.
Anyone coming into the hot seat as president has to fix the deep rooted problems of the country first, before looking at development, because they are all tied up together.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Chiwude:
When we talk about Igbo republicanism in business, we talk about wealth distribution taking its route through things like the 'nwaboy' system, the 'nnewi model', the 'abriba mechanism' etc. Here individuals are encouraged to go into business either financed by themselves, family or relatives or by a system where a young boy serves a master for an agreeable number of years, then he get settled to starts his own business. We can also call it communal entrepreneurship or networking. In this sense, everyone's business growth is interconnected with a degree of help from another. Nobody is encouraged to remain eternally dependent on others for their survival, but to start something no matter how little with the hope of growing from there and expanding. In the long run, you have millions of entrepreneurs in Igboland and thousands of multi-millionaires profiting from many diversified businessess.

OK then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
SnowJay92:

OK then.
Glad sharing ideas with you bro. Have a great night rest.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by mandarin: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
jaz:
I voted for Pat Utomi once and I will do it again cos he has sound economic knowledge to move the nation forward and he has been an adviser to past governments on key national issues also he is not tainted with godfatherism or political greed.

I stand by him day or night

Buhari anti corruption stance stands him in peril of death hence, his security arrangement may be to give him some rest of mind, he however needs an economic advisory council that can include some of the best Nigeria parades, give PYO greater freedom to move the economy.

Fashola is a good material and among all the names so far mentioned, aside PYO, Fashola is a light years ahead.
HOW
He became d governor of Lagos under a powerful politicians with political limitations, he was able to raise the hope of Nigerians that we can still get things right.. Through institutions such as Lasaa, Lastra, etc he transformed Lagos, itself a mini Nigeria, demonstrated sufficient knowledge of the task ahead of him and had clear vision of his goals.
if he becomes president, there won't be limitations from Bourdilon, he can map his vision and build bridges. I probably will chose Ribadu or El Rufai as his vice but for religious tone but they can be part of the government.
From the East, I can think of Anyaoku and may be the likes of Frank Iweke Jnr.
Pat Utomi is an economist, love his ideas at LBS and at Conferences but can he manage the political landscape is my candid reservation.If I should be the President, I will make him a member of my powerful economic advisory council.

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by omorogbeo: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sheriff grin grin grin
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Safari29: 3:03am On Aug 12, 2016
permanentgrace:
We have been relying on politicians all the while and disappointment, i mean greater disappointment has been our daily shocks as things get from bad to worse. Therefore, we do not need politicians as leaders in the hemp of affairs in the country again. Rather, what we need are economists and technocrats. These are the people who can take the country to an enviable height we all crave for. Economists/technocrats are the answers...not one stuppid fool called buhari who does not even know his right from the left to come rule Nigeria as president. Look at the turn out of events today. He has succeeded in taking us 50yrs backward. When the past governments were trying in thier bid to eradicate poverty, Buhari came and rather pushed/submerged us wholly into the lake of poverty...something we were trying dodge away from. A poor man needs N100 before he can buy a cup of rice now. The same poor man needs N250 before he can buy a litre of Kerosene. And of course we all know how far with the prices of all commodities in the market out there. It has never been this bad before. This is not the type of president we need in the country pls.

tell me how a technocrat will become president without first becoming a politician?
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by permanentgrace(m): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Safari29:

tell me how a technocrat will become president without first becoming a politician?

Ok now listen, Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola, OBJ, Jonathan, Ameachi, Saraki, Akpabio etc etc are all familiar faces we know as far as politics is concerned in the country. Now, these are people who have failed us times and times again. Therefore, we do not need them one minute in power again. It's either we as youth who constititutes quite appreciable percentage of the population in the country push and keep them aside by totally refusing to support any of them, then fill the party with young minds who are viable economists/technocrats or we form a new political party and ensure these old rogues are not allowed to be part of the party. These are few of the things we can do to produce technocrats come politicians in the country and take the country to a greater height. It's not impossible. We can do it.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Hedonistically: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2016
We all know that a dream candidate would never be allowed to emerge out of the blues. From the pool of current politicians we have, only Atiku Abubakar has what it takes to lead Nigeria successfully. He is a good administrator and a broad-minded leader. He is not bigoted or tribalistic: and he has a wide network of associates across all geopolitical zones in the country.

With Atiku in charge, we would certainly not hear about bitter accusations of favouring northerners or such nonsense that has held us back for long. He would also assemble a solid team for the serious job of fixing Nigeria, because he has the ability to identify and work with competent hands.

There is honestly no other Northern politician I can see doing a better job than Atiku at this point in time.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Safari29: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2016
permanentgrace:

Ok now listen, Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola, OBJ, Jonathan, Ameachi, Saraki, Akpabio etc etc are all familiar faces we know as far as politics is concerned in the country. Now, these are people who have failed us times and times again. Therefore, we do not need them one minute in power again. It's either we as youth who constititutes quite appreciable percentage of the population in the country push and keep them aside by totally refusing to support any of them, then fill the party with young minds who are viable economists/technocrats or we form a new political party and ensure these old rogues are not allowed to be part of the party. These are few of the things we can do to produce technocrats come politicians in the country and take the country to a greater height. It's not impossible. We can do it.

i wish this is easy though.
well remember that Nigeria is not only for the youth. most of the political offices are occupied by old men. i think youth need to occupy various political offices first with technocrat before dreaming the presidency. But i wont deceive my self, as Nigeria stands today, technocrat who is not a politician cant be president in the nearest future, who will campaign for him? even if he wins, his party would expect loyalty from him and gets frustrated out if he refused.

We already have a president with integrity, though his policy brings hardship but what can he do differently? i believe after his tenure, somebody like peter obi, fashola, oshibanjo can take over. i believe we are on the right track though
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2016
xelly:

Accept the fact that Buhari wasted money. This is not the matter of APC/PDP , it is Nigeria first.
.Oga explain now? How would u tell me to accept, accept what? May be I shld also that 16 is greater than 19 (PDP).
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Godwin616: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
A technocrat wiould have been an ideal candidate for Nigeria but how will he get there without the support and sponsor by a politician.So also is nearly impossible for a completely new and unknown candidate to be accepted across all the geopolitical zones of the country. We have no option than to make do with what we already have. All we need is a strong institution. If this is entrenched in all facets of goverment I think we will better off at the long run. Corruption is our greatest problem. If there is a leader that can genuinely and consistently fight and ensure zero tolerance for it, I think thas the first step. Then a visionary leader in the form of Fashola,Obiano,Atiku,Okorocha,etc combined with seasoned economic team will make a significant and positive impact over a period of time. Let's be conscious that there is no quick fix for the economy for now. It will take a while before we can start experiencing any meanigful impact. But as it is now, no single individual can profer solution to Nigeria's present woes. It is a collective effort.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by xelly: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.Oga explain now? How would u tell me to accept, accept what? May be I shld also that 16 is greater than 19 (PDP).

When you are free from party affiliation, mention me for discussion. All I have to say now is ' Bleep off '
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by xelly: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.Oga explain now? How would u tell me to accept, accept why? May be I shld also that 16 is greater than 19 (PDP).

When you are free from party affiliation, mention me for discussion. All I have to say now is ' f off '
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Bitterleafsoup: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. "Train now" But not then. "Poverty" no body from the north poverty has let to commit sucide, drug trafficking, prostitution, selling of babies, rubbery, cultism, rituals, 419ners etc like the south. Education. We are educated b4 the origin of ur heroes. Colonial masters met the North as an educated and politically organised pple. Ur heroes were born, educated and empowered here in the North. Every successful Southerners are products of the North.
Hahahaha we see the international poverty index for Nigeria the Northerners are wretched and poor. In education they have the lowest graduation rate.

Keep living in the past if you want, had is like never was. Very shameful to be on top and your Muslim leaders pushed you to the bottom of the barrel. Even though your being a nyash I will still throw kobos in your relatives bowls. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party / TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.