Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons (45063 Views)

Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" / Cabal Ruling Nigeria As Buhari Misses FEC Meeting Again- PDP / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Realdeals(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
OP, expect sentimental answers.... the problem is beyond individuals, its institutional.

3 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by onnenka: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
a South African Rand to a dollar is 14rands

A naira to a rand is 23naira

However, a naira to a dollar is above 300..

Did you knw why a Rand to a naira is low? because we dnt demand for it!

Did u knw why a Rand to a dollar is low? because they dnt demand for it that much...

What sane country spends dollar as if it's her currency?

The problem of this country is not buhari, my friend... And as intelligent as u sound, u shld realise that the only mistake he made, which I do not support is to remove all benefits once ...

He shld av done it one after the other..

We seriously needed someone like OBJ who wld damn all consequences. OBJ tried to revive outlr manufacturing sector that was killed by IBB thru import and subsidies, but he did it small small and not like buhari is doing it..

I can't argue more... But biliv me, even SA is currently in recession.. Venezuela, Angola, Saudi Arabia, uk etc are all suffering.. Ask those who are there to yell u the truth..
Let me ignore the hypocrisy in the rest of your post and focus on the math. Did you study math in school? If 1 dollar = 14 rand and 1 rand = 23 naira, what is 23 x 14? Check the result and tell me what you are yapping about again

7 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Akinz0126(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
As far as am concern No any Nigeria politician can be Trusted even if he is a man of integrity once he sit on that seat he became another thing entirely.We can't trust them so we keep tasting them until when trusted.As for me i'll go for Nuhu Ribadu as the President and Peter Obi as the VP

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pat utomi , dagote or we advertise for a president,probably from a fortune 500 ompany,am done with all these political jobbers

4 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Bizibi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
ITbomb:
Two northerners on my mind

1. Sule Lamido : His transformation of Jigawa with little allocation was unprecedented

2. Atiku Abubakar : People may say he is corrupt but apart from Dangote, he is the only northerner that I have seen manage a multi ethnic and multinational company successfully. He is a very good administrator.

His advantage over Dangote is that he is also a very good politician

Southerner? Peter Obi only.
People were clamouring for Fashola but we are seeing that Fashola was just a baby fed child who only knew his father's gate, when taken to the real world, he fumbled
I prefer atiku and that man might be the next guy
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by eventsms(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
OKEKE CHIDI C, IS QUALIFIED TO LEAD NIGERIA TO PROMISE LAND. HE IS A LEADER, FULL OF WISDOM TO LEAD. MANY NIGERIANS MAY NOT KNOW HIM, BUT THOSE WHO HAVE DEAL WITH HIM WILL UNDERSTAND. HE IS INDIGIEN OF OGBUNKA IN ANAMBRA STATE.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by rose54321: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Though not a politician, I believe Tunde Bakare would fit the shoes.
He has the vigour, knowledge and fearlessness needed.

We Nigerians are our own problem, we keep complaining that the older generation has refused to relinquish power to the young , now the OP asked a simple question, gave an open cheque and some adamus are still naming old politicians GEJ, Buhari, Kwankwoso and the likes, even arguing in their defense...

O Nigerian youths when will thou wake up...

9 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by ajepako(f): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Go school you no gree. See head!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Handsomecole(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
We need a true leader who is detribalised and without religious bias! And such trait can be found in only one man alonside his Vice_ It's no other than. Dr Orji Uzor Kalu as President and Say Ambode as Vice President.

3 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by dododawa1: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerians should try me
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Eluala(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.But its in record that when Jonathan was the President,Obi was the Chairman of economic team and Ngozi has the Minister of Finance and economic co-ordination. Did we move forward? With crude oil sold for $150/b, no one single project started and completed for 6yrs. he left electricity worst than he met, Rifinary worst than he met. We import virtually everything. he borrowed to pay salary. Ndelta region left worst. Corruption become the new national anthem. So,which GEJ and which OBI? All our money in the foreign reserve disappeared.

Considering your communication skills in English Language, my doubts just got cleared as to what your decision making skills would be. It is ok for a man without certificate to manage a complex entity like Nigeria. Make una no go school. Dey there dey find government office.

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Brandoji: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Donald duke for president, Ben murray Bruce or Wole soyinka as his vice.

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
I will choose former Gov. of Cross River state Donald Duke as president and Rabiu kwankwaso as vice president.

Integrity is key for any administration and soundly speak for this men

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by HIPROFILE(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fashola and peter Obi
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Reference(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Stelvin101:
Everyone keeps on complaining about President Buhari not doing well as expected. 2019 is fast approaching. There are two major political parties in Nigeria right now. APC and PDP. Name one prominent politician you have in mind you think is deem fit to rule this great nation and stir her towards greatness?

Let's all carry out this survey. As for me I don't even know one for now. The last presidential election I had to make a decision voted for President Buhari because I was caught inbetween Crocodile's grip (GEJ) and deep blue sea (PMB). So many Nigerians are similar victim just like me. NIGERIA IS NOT TIED TO APC AND PDP. LET'S THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR ONCE

You guys keep on returning to the same porraige pot of ignorance. It is not the man, IT IS THE SYSTEM STUPID. Change the GAME not the players. See how the change of game has made superstar Lionel Fashola move like Babatunde Giroud. Bring Obama or Angela to Nigeria and watch them turn to David Mark or Remi Tinubu. Take Baba to West Germany and watch him turn to.....I didn't say Adolph Hitler.... ace visionaire Helmut Kohl. No amount of prayer can make tomato grow in a swamp and no amount of curses can stop mosquitos from multiplying.....na joke I dey oh....before those red vest pipo come knack my door say I dey cyberyab.

7 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by greatmen: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ben Bruce or Donald duke we need civilised men abeg

3 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by biggie73(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
The only person is me. I am sympathetic to the cause of ordinary people and not add to the burden of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by page5: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nature8:
As far as I'm concern, these two great men can make Nigeria great if given a chance.. Either GEJ as President and Mr Peter Obi as Vice President or Mr Peter Obi as President and GEJ as Vice President.. Let Nigerians give these two great men chance and see how great Nigeria will be.. I[b] don't need to give anybody a reason, just give them a little chance together and see a great Nigeria..
[/b]

I guess you haven't woke up from the past.
You want us to give Peter Obi and GEJ! Of all people! what you call a little chance?!

More worrisome, you arrogantly stated in the Bold education that you don't need to give anybody a reason, we should just follow your suggestion or recommendation like mummy.
We need a clean break from the past.

Anyone worthy of leadership as a president in 2019 should be less than 50yrs with no political baggages that will hinder his or her performance.

You must be able to put forward your reasons for recommending anyone

4 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by socialmediaman: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nature8:
As far as I'm concern, these two great men can make Nigeria great if given a chance.. Either GEJ as President and Mr Peter Obi as Vice President or Mr Peter Obi as President and GEJ as Vice President.. Let Nigerians give these two great men chance and see how great Nigeria will be.. I don't need to give anybody a reason, just give them a little chance together and see a great Nigeria..

You mean this, really? GEJ again? What's he gonna do different this time about corruption?

3 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by striker9(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
if only Goodluck can man up to corruption then my vote is for GEJ/Fashola
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
oyinkinola:
...why not Oyinkinola!
reason, my first day in office i will send easterners(se/ss) to their state of origin(israel) for the resturation of peace and harmony in nigeria! other reforms is secondary!

Smh..... n u will still call a country without d SE n SS nigeria? ? M sure u failed geography .... olodo tongue
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by greatmen: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tam Brisibe a man of integrity
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Patrick Obahiagbon for president

Abubakar Shekau as vice

you will notice the rapid changes

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by cosmosekeh: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
pls let's give fayose a chance.I know that zombies will call for my head coolpls let's give fayose a chance.I know that zombies will call for my head

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by akaahs(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
ajepako:
How about STONE in 2019?

Reasons?

1. It wont make any promises hence we will not be disappointed

2. It will no steal or loot our treasury dry..

Or: we revolt and unleash French and Russian revolution, deal with our political class, APC, PDP mainly, send some to the guillotine and then inaugurate people's parliament..

Or we vote in another set of worse looters and thieves.. and the status quo continues

i concur with u. D only thing that 'll save naija is revolution Walsh.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by whitebeard(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
me..!!
*Hitler and I have similar birthday's
*I hate to see people suffer (especially when I can't do anything to help em)...
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
onnenka:
Let me ignore the hypocrisy in the rest of your post and focus on the math. Did you study math in school? If 1 dollar = 14 rand and 1 rand = 23 naira, what is 23 x 14? Check the result and tell me what you are yapping about again
What are you trying to achieve by 23 x 14. Trying to get what you want to compare.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Wabros: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fashola/Ekweremadu

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by phranq(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
vote for me. I'm young n vibrant. I hv bin on d street n in d palace. I'm d hope for Nigeria. I'm d Joshua of Nigeria. sm will say why not Moses? Moses did not make it to d promise land!!! I'm an old soul in a young body with d wisdom of an elder. I hv witnessed so many regimes come n gone, seen dia strength n weakness. let me not say it all now....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by MinorityTribe: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
No politicians is capable of ruling Nigeria, The country doesn't need politicians. We need leaders. And frankly such leaders are either uninterested or won't be given a chance. We are stuck in a cycle of recycled politicians. The country is mess up from the root, i wouldn't want to be a leader under such circumstance.

5 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by stanislaus67(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
prosperity2016:

I beg for your error of commission, gej=clueless
Peter obi=corruption
Nigeria will sink instantly
Peter Obi corruption? No wonder ANAMBRA did not borrow a dime throughout his 8yrs in office.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki / Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.