Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons (45106 Views)

Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" / Cabal Ruling Nigeria As Buhari Misses FEC Meeting Again- PDP / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Wealthy15(f): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
I believe my former governor will,during his tenure ;there was no hunger neither was there fighting,I chop you chop,I live well you live well,you nor find my trouble I nor find your own,you respect me I respect you, That is James Onanefe Ibori for you when he returns.

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Omeny: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
If Nigeria must move forward, we must look for a competent man from the eastern region,
Igbos are industrious and full of technocrats,they have only played second fido all these yrs.
No, Old generals over the years has made Nigeria their private estate.

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by jaz(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fashola us intelligent but corrupt in the mold of tinubu, hard to trap. I don't like ppl who can't stand by their quote. And he has to explain the website issue
mandarin:
I honestly believe a Fashola presidency with Ribadu or a PYO ads President and Ribadu vice.
But man can't see what God can see.May be its me
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by ooshinibos: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigeria need a foreigner to rule her ..the present Nigeria culture and generation is corrupt to the max , you need someone with out a Nigerian corrupt mindset .....
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by jaz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
We are talking about a leader in nigeria and u have to bring tribalism in. Is it so difficult for u to just see beyond your kinsmen or a specific group
Omeny:
If Nigeria must move forward, we must look for a competent man from the eastern region,
Igbos are industrious and full of technocrats,they have only played second fido all these yrs.
No, Old generals over the years has made Nigeria their private estate.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by planetx: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
It is not a matter of who you and I wants as president but who the kingmakers want on the throne. Our best chance of building the foundation of a great nation was during the long years of military rule and we blew it. With democratic rule and all its associated horsetrading and compromise with too many vested interest forget about any politician with all the sound qualities needed ever becoming president.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by missyadorable(f): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nature8:
As far as I'm concern, these two great men can make Nigeria great if given a chance.. Either GEJ as President and Mr Peter Obi as Vice President or Mr Peter Obi as President and GEJ as Vice President.. Let Nigerians give these two great men chance and see how great Nigeria will be.. I don't need to give anybody a reason, just give them a little chance together and see a great Nigeria..

ERROR! Somebody from the land of red mud will NEVER be President. Afterall Nigeria is a zoo

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by innolala(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
So after giving ur so call GEJ chance wat did he do? He threw shit on our faces wit allowing corruption to sink into dis country. During he tym we had d highest corrupted politicians stealing like never b4. Nd hw u stand boldly nd say we should give him a chance. Hmmmm I fear u oh. As for me NOBODY frm dem all. Reasons dey all suck nd dey r hypocrite.
Nature8:
As far as I'm concern, these two great men can make Nigeria great if given a chance.. Either GEJ as President and Mr Peter Obi as Vice President or Mr Peter Obi as President and GEJ as Vice President.. Let Nigerians give these two great men chance and see how great Nigeria will be.. I don't need to give anybody a reason, just give them a little chance together and see a great Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by MASTERCC: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
With what is happening now
Mr Peter obi and kwankwaso
If obi can rule nigeria , nija will be salad
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Destined2win: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
I am the chosen one
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by funshint(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Since the presidency might still be retained by the north in 2019, this is my verdict;
Politician: Buba Marwa
Personality: Attahiru Jega

N.B: yes Nuhu Ribadu is also a good man but might end up like the one now in power currently without vision.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Auxigen(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ambode as President
Ribadu as Vice
wink
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Peter Obi remains the best at the moment but definitely the zoo can not give him such chance!

I pray he leads us in Biafra Republic with Udom Emmanuel as his VP while Ekweremadu handles the Legislative body.
Then Biafra land will be an envy of all
Udom Emmanuel is not a biafran, he is Niger Deltan....so choose a biafran as ur vp.......we no follow for una matter

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Dwizeone: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Prof Pat Utomi and Donald Duke.
1. Pat Utomi is a very knowledgeable economist and serving in several boards of different companies.
2. He is a successful entrepreneur.

On the other hand, Donald Duke is very sound intellectually, his giant strides when he held sway as the governor of cross river state in Nigeria is known to all.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Tonason: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Talking about Nigeria is a waste of time, because Nigeria with Presidential system of government will never ever progress, if you like bring an Angel from Heaven. The only solution is true Federalism. You will see every region develop without delay.

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by gabriella4691(f): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Its me!!!God has chosen me as he chose David to rule Isreal

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by shehuolayinka(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
I don't see anybody. Nigeria need true federalism to move higher.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Tonason: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Talking about Nigeria is waste of time, because Nigeria with Presidential system of government will never ever progress, the only way out is true Federalism
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Emu4life(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
owobokiri:
Tribal rats like El rufai, Dambazau and Kwankwaso should only be mentioned when Arewaland must have been actualized.
wit dz typ of ur Hatred, Buhari won. EVEN wit millions of ur type, d pple u mentioned above will stil win...LAGOON can still accomodate u
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by jaz(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
I voted for Pat Utomi once and I will do it again cos he has sound economic knowledge to move the nation forward and he has been an adviser to past governments on key national issues also he is not tainted with godfatherism or political greed.

I stand by him day or night

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by babat89: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Only smart 'madmen' can rule us well. Not just smart, not just mad, both!
That's what politics is all about
Hate Obasanjo o,but he had those attributes wella.
Buhari Is only a 'madman.' I can't see much brainpower in his approach. GEJ was just...meeeh!
Wondering if that 'madman' in Kaduna can do a good job. Just wondering...

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Businessideas: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best!!!
Way way ahead of them all in vision and an unusual talent for discovering talents. From 4th mainland, to Lastma to LASAA to Eko Atlantic City, to Lekki free trade zone to giving a college of medicine to LASU to Highway managers to IGR revolution to Lagos CBD revamping to the Lagos LCDAs to class room teachers rising up to become Tutor -Generals/Perm. Secretary, Tinubu is a trail blazer!!!
The only person who comes next to him is Gen Obasanjo. Any other person is Baba Ijebu lotto

3 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
My pick is Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

Reason 01: Under his reign in Rivers State, we saw massive developments from Roads, to bridges to Hundreds of top quality schools to over a hundred health centres. He built hospitals and carried out Agricultural projects. He provided free education (including exercise books, socks, sandals and uniform)and ran free health care projects.

Reason 02: Under Amaechi in Rivers State, we saw the change of come and collect free money from the Government house. This was one of the reasons the elites in the state turned against him. He was not sharing money like The past governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by kayusbrown(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bring in Obama and he'll fail. A tree doesn't make a forest. What we run is a constitutional democracy with three arms of government. Thinking the President alone can make any significant difference is myopic. That has always been the assumption and the main reason we are yet to get out of our leadership crisis. How many of us know the names of those representing our constituency in the Senate and House of Representatives? Yet these are the people that make all the laws and the entire democratic processes of governance are based on the laws they make.

Apart from the laws they make, which include appropriation laws that is key to successful governance, they also wield the power of oversight and impeachment. So instead of nominating two people that we think can take us to promise land, we should rather be thinking of nominating 469 people that will replace the bandits we have there now.

9 Likes

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Emu4life(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Peter Obi remains the best at the moment but definitely the zoo can not give him such chance!

I pray he leads us in Biafra Republic with Udom Emmanuel as his VP while Ekweremadu handles the Legislative body.
hahahahahaha! Cant stop laughing...kikikiki... AR U DAY DREAMING OR 9T DREAMING...PLS DNT KILL ME OO...KIKIKIKI
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by jaz(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
I beg to differ. AmaeChi failed considering the allocation given to rivers state. He is as corrupt as corrupt can ever be and he lies like his brother Lie Mohammed
thegoodjoehunt3:
My pick is Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

Reason 01: Under his reign in Rivers State, we saw massive developments from Roads, to bridges to Hundreds of top quality schools to over a hundred health centres. He built hospitals and carried out Agricultural projects. He provided free education (including exercise books, socks, sandals and uniform)and ran free health care projects.

Reason 02: Under Amaechi in Rivers State, we saw the change of come and collect free money from the Government house. This was one of the reasons the elites in the state turned against him. He was not sharing money like The past governor.

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by qleap2all(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nature8:
In Nigeria Or Biafra Republic?

1 Like

Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by onnenka: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
uncle005:
What are you trying to achieve by 23 x 14. Trying to get what you want to compare.
the rate at which a naira to a dollar is supposed to be and that is what it is.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by SharkTank(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

I am Ibo. If the south south say they don't wanna be part of Biafra, its not by force.
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by SharkTank(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
oyinkinola:

...if I were to mark you F9 is too much!
op ask for nigeria president, you are talking of biafdrugra!
you score F9 on your sense of humor
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by Erifenz: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
none of the above
Re: Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons by JDrama(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ambode for good governance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil. / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.