Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. (38132 Views)

10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Ladies' 12 Signs To Show That He Has Fallen For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is why I came out school with the best grade...I never missed school or classes at all. .... who wud ve, wen u are seeing this everyday

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
jashar:

i'm touched. i want a keeper. embarassed
cheesy, look around you will surely find one
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beamborla:
Then don't stop keeping cheesy
lol . okey dokey ..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
generalbush:

*lips sealed*... guess you know who is behind the moniker...

I bet you don't... lol
No. Who?
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Lexusgs430: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
13..[b]OP.. MAKE I ADD MY OWN. when .. theY READ BIBLE TOGETHER :[/b]D cheesy cheesy

What about reading x-rated magazines together?
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by faitheverest(f): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ok na.. ...
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Spells(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sorry oh, but I am not understanding the kind of keeper oh... Goalkeeper or...... Keeper
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by ehix89(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Everything without being Good in bed, you're a guy grin
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Certifiedbillio(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
krissconnect:
Paul Labile Pogba is only 23yrs and his price can buy 450 Ferrari, 1213 Porsche carreras, 3 airbus planes,
60 Bugattis. And you want me to send my son to
school and later go on strike in the future? I dey
mad ? If my wife dey pregnant i go buy boots, jerseys,
shorts and balls. U will play football even if u be
cripple..!!!
bross I disagree o,all those ride u mention , no be Toyota Camry pencil light,bugatti, plan, Ferrari hian

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Lexusgs430: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
daylife7:
This is why I came out school with the best grade...I never missed school or classes at all. .... who wud ve, wen u are seeing this everyday

I would not only see, I would partake!!! May my eyes, heart and spirit not fantasies on sometin wey I no fit do
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
2. He’s Affectionate
All women love someone who is affectionate, so if he’s affectionate towards you all the time, why, let him go.

Like honey help me change my pad, is almost soaking my pants and an tired

Affectionate man: it will be my pleasure. ..rubbish
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
xrated.. which one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dere are different type
Lexusgs430:

What about reading x-rated magazines together?
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Zinnywise(f): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
braine:
The question is, are you good for this kind of man?

Yes this the right question to ask,will you equally adore him or see him as woman wrapper? Or take him to be a slave to you.............

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by jojosweet(f): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
12. Your Parents Love Him
This is a clear ticket you’re safe if your parents respect and love him then it’s a clear sign he’s the one for you.

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/ladies-signs-keeper/?geoip
Cc: Lalasticlala
my mum once loved a guy in my neighbor hood and encouraged me to date him..the way the guy take break my heart ehen even me sef believe my sef.. I can relate with point 11 but truth be told there are no manual to this things life happens we Live.
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
xrated.. which one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dere are different type

Which ones do u know?
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Emmatdayo(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
jashar:
cry cry cry
watin dey make u cry?
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Princepoint(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
I was the man who never lied never lied untill today
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I would not only see, I would partake!!! May my eyes, heart and spirit not fantasies on sometin wey I no fit do

I be try but I was almost expelled, na I turn lucas podoski
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
i dunno u no better cheesy
Lexusgs430:

Which ones do u know?
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
Mummybouqui, stop misleading these girls, they will start judging guys based on this things now and things will start to scatter
No no no
Thats not true sir

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Kentiman(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
If you want real men... Find them here. http://www.startupbattle.org/profile.php?id=312
Just one minute.
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
4. He’s Good With Kids
A man who is good with kids is a clear indication of how your kids will be handled and they are not easy to come by so if you’re down with one, you’re the lucky girl, don’t joke with him.

Lol.... u won turn ur husband to nanny
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Lexusgs430: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i dunno u no better cheesy

Your initial response was stated out of perceived experience. Don't worry, it's only the 2 both of us here alone. Oya whisper am 4 my ears!!!!
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Zinnywise:

Yes this the right question to ask,will you equally adore him or see him as woman wrapper? Or take him to be a slave to you.............
Why won't I adore the one I love
There is nothing like woman wrapper in my dictionary
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
daylife7:

Like honey help me change my pad, is almost soaking my pants and an tired

Affectionate man: it will be my pleasure. ..rubbish

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Lexusgs430: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
daylife7:

I be try but I was almost expelled, na I turn lucas podoski

You too fear joor. What if then expel u nko? Be sincere with us, how useful was that school afterall?
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
See as the guy dey codedly collect akara for number four.
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
daylife7:

Lol.... u won turn ur husband to nanny
That doesn't mean he will be turned into a nanny, he should be good with kids
Not the one that is always scaring children away, or can't even pet a crying child

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by luckyz4rea(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
We all have knowledge and picture of a kind of partner to crave for or get but how many of us are really what we want to see in our partners or partners to be?

These are very good indices but much more than this, if he is not a partner ruled or overtaken by the fear of the Lord with knowledge and the Spirit of God on how to treat people, then those points are....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
All these qualities from one man hmmmmm....
The woman must be:
virgin
imperially and impeccably clean
untouched and unspoilt and no smell
heavenly beautiful (angelic beauty)
womb must b intact
brain must b working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Certifiedbillio(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:

No no no
Thats not true sir
now tell them they can't have it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.