Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. (38133 Views)

10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Ladies' 12 Signs To Show That He Has Fallen For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by obontami: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
2. He’s Affectionate
All women love someone who is affectionate, so if he’s affectionate towards you all the time, why, let him go.

You forgot to add the size of is dick
I'm sure a lady would not like to be with a guy with 2 inch dick
You feel me ??
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by yinkslinks(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
your kind of gender ooo grin grin grin grin
jashar:

Jesus heals.

Who suffer you? grin cheesy

Kaaaiii...
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by chukwuboi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beamborla:
OP, when you find him, pls, let me know... I'm looking for/need him.

cry cry cry cry

Modify*
Pls, do not take this post seriously... I was only being sarcastic.

Thanks!
Bleep it... Ive given my ex more than this and she still wanted more.. I mean raw cash!
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Franky826: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
jashar:
cry cry cry
NNE ogini? your man haven't got theses traits? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by jashar(f): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
your kind of gender ooo grin grin grin grin

[i]chhheeeeeiiiiii...... @ least it ain't my gender. just 'my kind of'. wink grin/i]
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Beamborla(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
chukwuboi:

Bleep it... Ive given my ex more than this and she still wanted more.. I mean raw cash!
Hard luck, dear.
Even though I'm of the opinion that it's really difficult to find a guy with all the mentioned qualities especially the listening part.
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by ClassCaptain(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mskrisx:

Ehei! U r just a clown grin grin grin Ldkm oooo

Lol.....
U are in a bowl of ice cream.....
Check my profile and read my topics mehn.....
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by yinkslinks(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
yes. you must be a good gendees grin grin grin grin
jashar:

[i]chhheeeeeiiiiii...... @ least it ain't my gender. just 'my kind of'. wink grin/i]
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by opethom(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
jashar:

lolzzzz..... I wo ke? grin e mi ni omo igbo oo. Se oun ma fe omo igbo?

grin wink cheesy grin
ki lo buru nibe? Shebi eyan ni omo igbo... Eyan ni gbogbo wa.. Mo ma fe omo igbo
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by firstking01(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I have not undecided
You 've dissed me here countless timesundecided
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
firstking01:
You 've dissed me here countless timesundecided
how?
You mean when I said I was gonna kick yer butt 4 hurting Half? I said almost!!!
.....where is ya lady btw?
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Kfed4ril(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
If i site a man that will cook and clean I will put a ring on it that very day!!!

I have a friend. Akwa ibom guy. U wud love him
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Alegirl: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is a Taboo in Isoko land

Is a lie my neighbor who is an isoko guy cooks for his woman<even make starch sometimes
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Luckily,my guy has all these traits and more grin
That cooking part is bae kiss
Can't date talk more of marrying a man that can't boil ordinary indomie! undecided
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
how?
You mean when I said I was gonna kick yer butt 4 hurting Half? I said almost!!!
.....where is ya lady btw?
She's goog, currently chatting with her on whatsapp.
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Alegirl:

Is a lie my neighbor who is an isoko guy cooks for his woman<even make starch sometimes
Don't mind that boi
Emperorlee shey you dey hear
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by EmperorLee(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Alegirl:

Dem no born the guy well make he do am infront of his own family, especially his father and uncles. Na 7 goats he and hin wife go kill to appease them.
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by EmperorLee(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Don't mind that boi
Emperorlee shey you dey hear

That guy no sabi tradition ni.
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
firstking01:
She's goog, currently chatting with her on whatsapp.
She left the site for good shocked no sad
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

Dem no born the guy well make he do am infront of his own family, especially his father and uncles. Na 7 goats he and hin wife go kill to appease them.
Really
O ga gan ni oo
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
obontami:

You forgot to add the size of is dick
I'm sure a lady would not like to be with a guy with 2 inch dick
You feel me ??
What are you talking about?

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by jashar(f): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
yes. you must be a good gendees grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin. Nothing do you guy.

Take care.
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by jashar(f): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
opethom:
ki lo buru nibe? Shebi eyan ni omo igbo... Eyan ni gbogbo wa.. Mo ma fe omo igbo

issorait.... grin e ku searching cheesy
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by phreakabit(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Keeper : No gloves, No jersey, No diving saves. .
How is that a Keeper?
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by Erngie(f): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
braine:
The question is, are you good for this kind of man?

Yes I am
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by obontami: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
If i site a man that will cook and clean I will put a ring on it that very day!!!
Try me
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by successralu(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

but I can do all that, it depends on your training. I know I can cook nd do all the chores without stress
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by LordScent(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

See Irumole dey form Gentle man grin.

Wetin i be before?

Abeg no spoil my runz with cheezy ooo

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by LordScent(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I see that grin
How are you Scent? Come carry Bushboy outta this thread before he disgraces himself further lipsrsealed

Allow him do as he wish, he just found his period after 3 months of gruesome search cheesy cheesy

Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by yinkslinks(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
something dey do me oooo! add me on whatsapp make i tell you a sweet story if you live in abuja 08100392181 grin grin grin grin grin
jashar:

grin grin grin. Nothing do you guy.

Take care.
Re: Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. by HolyTitus(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2016
Na only the Oyinbos these qualities/ or maybe na code fit catch jor... Naija babes wey be sey na G-boys dem dey look for, oblivion maybe you dey cripple or blind, even if some catch human head for your wardrobe sef, as long as sey the money still dey boom... Oboy forget, she go still love you... OPr, if you get all these skills you mentioned above but no dough, na untop BRT lane you dey take stroll be that. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.