Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (7269 Views)

See What Adele Song Has Done To Broken Hearts / Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by katherinae(f): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2006
senator

lolololololololololol, u can catch Hepatitis C, from MouthAction, HPV, HIV, HERPES, and these are just the ones that u can pronounce i didnt want to give u bigger words, because i fear u might get a migraine trying to understand and pronounce them. look senator just because ur ex babe bitch slapped ur ass, bleeped it and then handed it back to u, those not make all women bad, devious yes, cunniving maybe but definately not bad. and i bet u with all this hot air u are blowing, the chick could care less about u or what she did to u, so y dont u just tell her that she hurt ur wee bitty little feelings, so that u can sit on her lap and she pets ur useless FAS head, and then we can stop hearing ur mumbo jumbo because its getting old, real old.

senator learn from this, u got punked bro.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by whitelexi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2006
LOLOLOLOL, I've got a gangster niece y'alls grin grin grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by ima1(f): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2006
WOW i have never heard of someone being so stupid to use other girls for revenge, when he knew what he was getting himself into. for christ sake are you the first one in the entire world to have his heart broken, everyone else moves on with their life but you want revenge, how stupid can you be, if you want revenge, take it out on the girl that hurt you and it is even your fault bcoz you knew from the get go that she was using you and you knew what you were in for, but you stupidly fell for it and now want to take it out on innocent people. i hope say God go punish you if you try to go on with this and i hope say in the course of your revenge, you catch Aids, bcoz this is no one's fault but yours, so please get your head out of your a** and be a f--king man for crying out loud.
you whine like you are the only man who has ever been used by a woman, like you stupid guys don't use and dump women like wrapper. please get a life and stop being ignorant. you would think some people will be matured enough to have common sense.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by nilla(f): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2006
Ugwumba:

Please don't unsubscribe - i haven't completed my psychiatric evaluation of 'senator' yet.

So far;

1. Mad as a hatter.
2. Gay tendencies.
3. Delusions of grandeur.
4. Sexual fantasies.
5. Tiny d*ck (so refers to it as a 'weapon of mass destruction'
6. Hallucinates.

One or two more responses from him, and i can conclude *we got a looney in the house* grin grin grin grin

lol
I'll stay just for your futher analysis tongue
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Sista(f): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2006
even when i get married havent u heard of gender selection?

Yes I have heard of selecting the type of gender you prefer and I think you prefer the male gender, is that what you are going to select?

no body to suffer my deeds i know the assholes will call it my wickedness , that is y they are assholes e.g sista
anyway i have decided no to xchange words with bit----s.they are up to no good

You were up to no good as well, you are just mad you got played first. When you get involved in a game, there is no telling when the game will be over. The game last longer when both of the players play very well, you were just a bad player, get over it. Stepping up your game by degrading women with your wanting to be gay (tool) won't make your game with the women any better.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by freelance(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2006
@ Senator 100
Man 2 Man. You would end up doing yourself more harm than good. What happened to you is just one of those things. Overlook it and move on with your wonderful life.

[center]I REPEAT: ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT[/center]
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by fellow(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2006
@ SENATOR
I read what you wrote about me and i laughed. You are a big fool nothing but that.

senator100:

as for the ewes givin me ridiculous names . i believe they want to see my d--k .my weapon of mass destruction, don't worry u wil post it on the site soon.thank God i aint a woman.one of the xteristics of women apart from MR NIGER D is that they are tO F--k and BE F----D.THEY CAN F---- anywhere anytime and anyhow

I beg to differ on your statement, who told you those eves are running for your gun grin SILLY ASS BLOKE. I bet most can't even stand the sight of you lame ass. You can't manage a relationship and you are whining.
Get a gripe on yourself and be a man. O DE.
I don't think a woman would want to be with a bad loser, i've been heartbroken and have brokens some hearts and most of them are still my very good friend and i bet peeps here on this forum have something good to say about one or two past relationships. Go hide you face SHAMELESS D**K.
Well you would sure meet your type and you know what she would do to you!!!!

MAKE YOU CRY THE MORE

YOU MOFO

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by aade: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2006
Are you the first male to be cheated on, please SUCK IT UP and be a man. Must women suffer because you were haert broken its guys like you that give men a bad name
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by jammin(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2006
@Topic. you are a sucker. 1st rule of relationship. NEVER believe a thing she tells you.
                                          2nd rule                        NEVER trust her.
                                          3rd rule                         NEVER release your heart
                                          4th                                NEVER EVER be kind to her
lastly, alway be prepared to Step, at the drop of a hat. you can't go wrong if you approach things that way. smiley
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by superman(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2006
how can there be a change in a country when u got senators like emm oh well,
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by sweetivy1(f): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2006
Tght hank GOD u no be GOD, cant you forget the past and go forward? cause if you dont, it will affect u terribly, life must go on, we have all been hurt one way or the other, please dont take it to heart, it will ruin you.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2006
superman:

how can there be a change in a country when u got senators like emm oh well,

Lol cheesy
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by culasi(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2006
@ senator100
I would recomend you see Dr. Phil or go on Maury Show. Remember, what goes around comes around. Goodluck
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Eurphoria(f): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2006
aww poor senator
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2006
@ Jammin shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by jammin(m): 12:43am On Dec 15, 2006
Here's to two Red Stripe[b] Uche2nna[/b] cant believe that the internet can be so emotional cheesy cheesy grin

Damn!!! i was so angry cheesy

now have drink, and watch the heart.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2006
pls i need help

what is the best way to break a girls heart.I have had my fill.i just have to move on.But this girl is just hanging there.she is really irritating.I promised you all 5 girls and more(if possible) but i am still hooked on to one.She called me on phone and said i should 'come to her house' .I shouted at her and said who the hell she was for making such a useless request (thinkin she would go)but she has decided not to leave me .yesterday she gave me a glass jar to pacify me, y wont she go??
i have other fishes in the ocean o
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2006
sweet ivy:

Tght hank GOD u no be GOD, can't you forget the past and go forward? cause if you don't, it will affect u terribly, life must go on, we have all been hurt one way or the other, please don't take it to heart, it will ruin you.
inspite of the fact that i like your comment this girl in question was actually my 1st love.i gave her my being whole and entire not half and half.she paid me with a broken heart.I am still thinkin of what to do to her sisters  they are still very much close to me, she has 2 , one in ss2 the other is about entering the university.I am seriously thinking of wht to do to them .thinking seriously  undecided
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2006
jammin:

@Topic. you are a sucker. 1st rule of relationship. NEVER believe a thing she tells you.
2nd rule NEVER trust her.
3rd rule NEVER release your heart
4th NEVER EVER be kind to her
lastly, alway be prepared to Step, at the drop of a hat. you can't go wrong if you approach things that way. smiley

lol
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2006
Sista:

Yes I have heard of selecting the type of gender you prefer and I think you prefer the male gender, is that what you are going to select?

You were up to no good as well, you are just mad you got played first. When you get involved in a game, there is no telling when the game will be over. The game last longer when both of the players play very well, you were just a bad player, get over it. Stepping up your game by degrading women with your wanting to be gay (tool) won't make your game with the women any better.

of course i will prefer the male gender the xy chromosome not the xx.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by hotangel2(f): 4:44am On Dec 27, 2006
Spoken just a like a Pure baby.

If you are man enough, you will accept your heartbreak and make sure no one feels the pain you are feeling.

Well then go on ahead and fulfil your mission.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by diddy4(m): 4:45am On Dec 27, 2006
speechless.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mrmayor(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2006
Senator,

You still dey open that your big Kpomo mouth?them don finis you for here grin grin grin grin SHIT BRAIN SENATOR100
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2006
@mr mayor kindly peruse the most recent comments to see if there are any insulting or inflammatory statements from anyone.For all i care you are the one raining insult on my poor humble innocent soul and guess what?I have learnt not to take any insult targeted at me from the cyberworld as personal, rather I have developed a thick skin towards it.Anyway no hard feeling.I still find your 1st posting worthy of note.Thanks all the same

@topic thanks for all your contributions.I really did not deal with any girl as stated in my earlier postings.They were just figments of my mischevious imagination.Truth be said the so called girl cheated on me.I have learnt not to trust any other girl.She was my first love.Right now I am on my own.When God says it is time,then its time.
I am only surprised that she said "I love you" and did not mean it.
sorry  girls for those inflammatory statements targeted at the feminine folks and sorry guys too for derogatory remarks about the opposite sex.Truth be said .I WAS REALLY HURT.Cant tell you if there was any sex in it but one thing she CHOP my money.I know what a bad guy would do.But I am not prepared to follow that part.
After all "A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage"
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Eurphoria(f): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2006
senator lol lol lol grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2006
can't believe the stupid guy is still popping his head in here and still bragging.

y'all needs to ignore him, he has totally lost it and needs attention.

Dumbass Fool!
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2006
@busta thank you
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2006
@senator

anytime angry
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2006
you're welcome.Thanks once again
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2006
wat for?
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2006
for your comments so far
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2006
k. . don't sweat it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies From Philippines Are So Beautiful (photo) / Your Boyfriend After Shaving(photo) / What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.