Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (7271 Views)

See What Adele Song Has Done To Broken Hearts / Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2006
senator100:

@katherine u are an asshole.u fellow gender really bleeped up all u do is type a pile of rubbish .I don't fucking care if those bitches are two timing .u should be glad u are not one of them.bia--h.

has it gotten to this . . . . . . .
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2006
because of my magnanamity ,i have decided to delete girl 1 from my list beause of reasons best known to me.But she should stop giving me those gpoddam and inviting eyes and smiles in the office
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by katherinae(f): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2006
clearly with ur lack of game u could never get a girl like me

because if u had game ur girl wouldnt be bleeping another hommie now would she, so just go back and play with ur lame tricks baby boi, and dont come out to play until u've learnt the game properlygrin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2006
Dude is sick y'all and seeking attention.

y'all needs to ignore him

delete girl # 1, like any girl exists in the first place.

advice - better start seeking guys, got some pretty boys on NL.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2006
Busta:

advice - better start seeking guys, got some pretty boys on Nairaland.

bustaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2006
fellow:

Boys and their stupid statements. I wonder if the guy get self esteem self. Just because a girl toyed with your mind doesn't mean all of them are like that.
I know your type, just trying to look for people to score cheap political point with. I am sure the girl that played you wasn't a real playa cause she still left you with a mind.

if she were to be a correct playa, you would be on your bed whining and crying for all heavens to come down and cover your shame.

SILLY THING, YE YE MAN

who asked for ur comment ?of all the positons made known ,urs is the worst and katherine .y dont u inlude u sisters and probably ur mama so  i can score a cheaper politial point.OLORIBURUKU
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Eurphoria(f): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2006
kat-her -inae  shocked   shocked  is this really you? lmao ouch   grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2006
hey mukina, sup hun.

this dude has practically lost it. thumbs up to that sista oh. . she bleeped him up real bad!
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2006
Senator, what u should do is re-examine your attitude towards your woman! And stop generalising (unless its actually true).
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2006
busta busta busta you are one badded babe shocked

katharinae . . .i bow for you kiss
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2006
katherinae:

clearly with your lack of game u could never get a girl like me

because if u had game your girl wouldnt be bleeping another hommie now would she, so just go back and play with your lame tricks baby boi, and don't come out to play until u've learnt the game properlygrin
\

it takes two to tango.2 can play the game.u sound like u v been fuked and dumped and dumped and dumped and duuuumped.Truth be said u can neva be my girl .i am glad for the guy who left u high and dry.we are partners in crime.WAR AGAINST BI---ES
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by katherinae(f): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2006
first of all senator i dodge that insult,

secondly.  how many times will i tell u, u are lame hoha no two ways about that, u couldnt even score with my dog even if u tried, so my dear please before i finish u on this site just shut up nad move on with life.   i guess its brothers like u that make it soo easy for girls like that to cheat,  i mean u actually tihnk u could even touch me or the girls in my family. haha keep dreaming and if u think im just blowing hot air just talk to whitelexi, a guy like u has no chance in hell.

hence y u settled for a prostitue that u claim is ur girlfriend, i bet she was just doing her job gettin paid and u, u nonsense slowpoke,  thought she was ur girlfriedn.  chai my dear the truth hurts.  so when u hit puberty, maybe just maybe u might get a decent girl who ur worthy off, but at this rate, i doubt it'll ever happen. iwu  nnama
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2006
haa senator take it easy . . . . tongue
why are you filled with venom?
if ur chic played you . .that doesnt mean you have to attack level-headed people
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2006
Busta:

Dude is sick y'all and seeking attention.

y'all needs to ignore him

delete girl # 1, like any girl exists in the first place.

advice - better start seeking guys, got some pretty boys on Nairaland.
HEY SIS U WANT ME TO GIVE U ATTENTION RIGHT?Y DONT U GO TO THE DEEP DARK SEA WHERE U BELONG.U ARE DEAD MEAT
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by katherinae(f): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2006
senatory

thankfully, i have never been through what u are whining about, u know y, well because i dont stoop as low as u do.  i never came to nairalnad to complain about being dumped u did, and our sex is supposed to be the more sensitive one.  chai guys on this forum listen this guy is making u guys look like fools.  stupid, weak, lame, no game, sulking fools.

i mean with guys like this how wont the girls cheat on them, very soon u guys will be the one breast feeding the children and delivering them. SHAME
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2006
mukina2:

haa senator take it easy . . . . tongue
why are you filled with venom?
if your chic played you . .that doesnt mean you have to attack level-headed people

Katherine needs attention.i think she does.there are so many rooms to accomodate her meaningless posting.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2006
@ senator, trust me, am the last person u wanna get started with on NL.

Boys like u only hide behind ur borrowed computer or the cyber cafe and feel like a man.

u are the dead meat cos instead of u going to comfront ur so called "gurlfriend" if at all u have any, u coming to cry on the internet.

U are a broken record. Get a life!
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by katherinae(f): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2006
mukina 2

leave senator  angry i'll handle him, he does not want me to get started with him.  u better not start on mukina because i can promise u u'll hate this site by the time im done with u
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by katherinae(f): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2006
hey

senator so the next time a girl is bleeping u in the ass just remember, bare down, and vaseline.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2006
OUCH,
that's gotta hurt real bad.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2006
diary sunday 10th dec 20.21
your dear senator just received a text from girl 2 the spoilt BRAT.she told her mama she is going to read overnight at school.SHE IS ACTUALLY  COMING HERE.Isnt that sweet?
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2006
lmao.

Hopefully you do sleep with her and it turns out along the line you two are related cheesy
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2006
why come here to blow ur whistle when we all know that all u gonna get tonight is a jerkoff from ur dog.

a guy that keeps a diary. That says it all, fucking gay retard!
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2006
katherinae:

hey

senator so the next time a girl is bleeping u in the ass just remember, bare down, and vaseline.

bare down and vaseline thanx that is what she is gonna do.Thanx ur advice came in handy.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2006
Busta:

why come here to blow your whistle when we all know that all u going to get tonight is a jerkoff from your dog.

a guy that keeps a diary. That says it all, fucking gay retard!

yes from her the dog ,or did u mean bitch,cos thats a female dog.inluding you
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2006
kathy i really apreciate that girl kiss
senator is not worth it . .ignore him dont make this thread famous

thief and busta you girls must stop cracking me its an order tongue grin grin grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2006
seems like u just learnt that word or just heard it in some movie.

this has finally confirmed it that u're nuthing but a lowlife, tough guy want to be idiot.

U got wat u deserved.

soooooooo gay.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2006
she promised me not to do anything bad to her.I promised her i wont.we are all going to swot hard.I will play the good host.LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2006
in your fucking dream!

keep em coming, keep telling us bout your fantasies.

am outta of here asshole, obviously got better things to do than sit and exchange words with a retard like u.

check to make sure u have enuff money sha so u can buy more time at the cafe.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2006
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2006
girls i was right . .
he's a perv on the loose shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2006
This is absurd  angry
Seun should start asking for a psychiatrist report from NL members  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) / Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? / All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.