Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (7268 Views)

See What Adele Song Has Done To Broken Hearts / Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Sista(f): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2006
@Ucche2nna

Hello ucche

@Senator100

Hey, are you then going to turn gay, once you have paid them back and you realize then, that you still hate women?

Stop trying to justify your heading for a gay life by acting as though all women have wronged you. Why don't you just get straight to the point and get a man like you really want to do in the first place. shocked

You don't fool anyone, we smart women know what you are up to.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2006
@ Sista Laugh my ass off!! grin
So he needs an excuse to turn gay. Elton did not need one grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2006
solidarity to fellow women .dont worry i feel ur pains.just know this , this world is meant for men
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Sista(f): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2006
@Ucche2nna

For a black man, he needs an excuse because he is supposed to be manly and not meant for that gay stuff. So, a lot of black men blame the black women for them for turning gay. They say the black women were not good to them. Some black men even go as far as getting them a white women, Hispanic women or Asian women - anything but a black women. In the meantime, guess what they are doing while with these women? They are sleeping with men on the side.

They know that if they are with a black women doing this, right away they will get caught and the entire black community will find out about it in less than five minutes. Then his man reputation will be phucked. If the black man is with a white woman having this down low or secret life with men, she will not be familiar with the signs and will not be able to catch him like a black woman can and that is what he counts on when he gets a white woman. He counts on being able to keep his secret for as long as possible by having a woman which makes him look straight Heterosexual. By having a white woman, Asian woman, Hispanic woman etc. that will only makes him (in his mind) look like he was just tired of black woman and their bullshit. Fact is, he wanted to try out sleeping with men. His testosterone needs were not being met with a woman. grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2006
senator100:

solidarity to fellow women .don't worry i feel your pains.just know this , this world is meant for men
what are you male or female undecided tongue
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Sista(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2006
@Senator100

ust know this , this world is meant for men

Now you are talking like a real homo, you just said what the Romans and the Greeks believed.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2006
I knew it, did y'all hear him?

senator100:

solidarity to fellow women .don't worry i feel your pains.just know this , this world is meant for men

fellow women?

the truth will always come out. Fucking senator is either gay or a woman! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Sista(f): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2006
what are you male or female

He gets hurt and emotional like a woman who is off of her emotional rocker and he wants to hurt women like a confused homo. Hmmm, Yep - I think he is headed for fagsville.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2006
Sista:

He gets hurt and emotional like a woman who is off of her emotional rocker and he wants to hurt women like a confused homo. Hmmm, Yep - I think he is headed for fagsville.

i guess so . . .fagsville . .he will be welcomed
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2006
Hey, u senator u better come and clear this up. Ladies here are saying that u are either thier kind or a gay. I do not believe either.
@Sista R u saying that women of other races are not perceptive in matters like this. Surely if ur hubby is gay u will know.It might take time but u will still know
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Sista(f): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2006
@Ucche2nna

R u saying that women of other races are not perceptive in matters like this. Surely if your hubby is gay u will know.It might take time but u will still know

Not saying that at all. However, I am saying that a black man can play with a white womans head even more so than he can play with a black womans head. That goes vice versa with all races. I have a friend who has two children by this Hispanic guy whom I think was gay but that is another story. Any how, he played with her head in a way that a black man could not have ever done because she would have been familiar with the signs. That Hispanic mans ways were foreign to her, the only thing that was not foreign to her was between his legs grin However, your gonna need more than that to keep a relationship together.

People tend to think different things about certain groups of people and so they don't see the signs that would be obvious to the one who is naturally supposed to be with that person. The black woman knows when she is being played by another black man even if she continues to put up with it, she knows that she is putting up with him playing her. In other words, she is aware. White women, Asian women and Hispanic women or any woman who is not black, they take longer, much longe if ever to catch a black man in his acts because his ways are foreign to them. I won't go into why but I will mention this, it has to do with culture and language, just think on that one.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2006
Yeah I think I gat u
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Sista(f): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2006
@Ucche2nna

Ucche, you are always the perfect epitome of man. Never assuming anything, always giving people a chance to help you clear up any doubts. Thank you for being that way, it is very becoming. I wish people in Naiaraland could learn from you to ask questions first and not assume and then even if they disagree, to not call names and put down each other.

Hey, did you get that email where Seun was saying Nairaland is for sale? I did and if you did, did you see where he has highlighted in red where you sign in that Nairaland is not for sale? Was that email a case of 419? Was someone pretending to be Seun and make a false sale?
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Sista(f): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2006
I did not get the email but I will doublecheck
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Sista(f): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2006
@Ucche2nna

If you want to see it, I will forward it to you.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2006
That will be kind
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Sista(f): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2006
@Ucche2nna

It's in the mail.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2006
Ok I will take a look at it rite away
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2006
wtf is "acca" info
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2006
huh?
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by niyooo(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2006
@ senator,
Y don't u shut the f**k up and stop whining? If ur girl dumped u and u want to do shit to other girls go the f**k ahead and stop disturbing our peace. U really beginning to sound like an empty barrel exchanging all those words with women. What the f**k kind of guy are u anyway? angry embarassed sad
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by freelance(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2006
It's not right to pay evil for evil. I have had my own experiences but won't think of doing that. I have a sister has well and won't like anybody treating her anyhow. Even if she has to pay, what of the other innocent girls that have done nothing to you.
To me, its not worth it.

Godspeed!
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2006
@freelance .d law of karma wont definitely work here
cos i aint got no sis
even when i get married havent u heard of gender selection?
no body to suffer my deeds i know the assholes will call it my wickedness , that is y they are assholes e.g sista
anyway i have dcided no to xchange words with bit----s.they are up to no good
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2006
as for the ewes givin me ridiculous names . i believe they want to see my d--k .my weapon of mass destruction, dont worry u wil post it on the site soon.thank God i aint a woman.one of the xteristics of women apart from MR NIGER D is that they are tO F--k and BE F----D.THEY CAN F---- anywhere anytime and anyhow
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2006
diary 2nd day 20.43 11-12-2006
the spoilt brat, didnt know she was a v or that her stuff was tight , didnt care anyway, i was with raincoat she received it in anyhole in her body.i constantly told her:i love you i love you : the asshole believed , pls baby come this nithe 4 more action but this time give ur mama another lie
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2006
*yawn*

Im bored
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by nilla(f): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2006
unsubscribing from thread
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Ugwumba(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2006
nilla:

unsubscribing from thread
ThiefOfHearts:

*yawn*

I'm bored

Please don't unsubscribe - i haven't completed my psychiatric evaluation of 'senator' yet.

So far;

1. Mad as a hatter.
2. Gay tendencies.
3. Delusions of grandeur.
4. Sexual fantasies.
5. Tiny d*ck (so refers to it as a 'weapon of mass destruction'
6. Hallucinates.

One or two more responses from him, and i can conclude *we got a looney in the house* grin grin grin grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2006
what exactly turns a hatter mad?
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by gaby(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2006
@Senator,

You appear to me as one who's mentally unbalanced, i don't think you can read yourself still can't make any sense from your many write ups?

What the hell of an attention are you seeking with this thread, quit it bro it aint worth it,
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Ugwumba(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

what exactly turns a hatter mad?

Culled from an article on 'mad hatters'

The chemicals used in hat-making included mercurous nitrate, used in curing felt. Prolonged exposure to the mercury vapors caused mercury poisoning. Victims developed severe and uncontrollable muscular tremors and twitching limbs, called "hatter's shakes". Other symptoms included distorted vision and confused speech. In advanced cases, hatters developed hallucinations and other psychotic symptoms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? / I Saw Chichi Unclad Pics, With Her Clothes Off, I Was Shocked (pics) / Not Touching Her When She Comes Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.