Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

If You Are A Virgin Read This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Virgin Read This (4453 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Beamborla(f): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
dachuchi7:
Incrizz,let her be. Its just that they are pained to the heart when they see such thread due to their foolishness and they want everyone to keep shut when its obvious.
Lol... I can only laugh at this.

Have fun
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenneth205:

Hey, Goodmorning smiley

Morning
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Incrizz(f): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Beamborla:

Ma'am, I'm tired.
You must not agree with me. My stand I've presented.

It's good to be a virgin God himself would be pleased with you. Your sexual status is strictly your business. Let it be known to yourself and God and your partner.

Nobody else need to know.
Cheers!
Lol..aww @tired
You must not agree with them too. Their stand are they presenting. You can comment on a virginity thread without asking the poster to keep shut,
Beamborla:
Your sexual status is strictly your business. Let it be known to yourself and God and your partner."
since they want others apart from themselves, God and their parners to know.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by IamLEGEND1: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
We,the members of the anti-virgin movement,maiduguri branch are here now.......
our motto for sambisa and it's environs na #YOLO

Where are dem misguided ídiots that think virginity is everything?
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Smileprince(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Incrizz:

I admire guys who keep their virginity, so rare. So do a lot of other girsl but of course you only hear girls who don't like virgin guys shouting the most and the loudest.
I understand your point. But can you tell me what you can use to know a guy is a virgin during sex.

I understand girls see blood. What do guys see.? Funny but true
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
dachuchi7:
How am I rude? Are you a virgin or not,answer my question. Stop quoting me if you can't answer that or else you wil regret ever quoting me,i mean it.

Regret it? Like seriously you want me to take the threats of a total stranger serious? Smh. I dont owe you an answer and please do your worse. You called me polluted and that is rude.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Regret it? Like seriously you want me to take the threats of a total stranger serious? Smh. I dont owe you an answer and please do your worse. You called me polluted and that is rude.
I am sorry if i sound rude,find a place in your soft heart to 4give me. If you don't agree with me but at least satisfy my curiosity. Are u a virgin?
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
dachuchi7:
I am sorry if i sound rude,find a place in your soft heart to 4give me. If you don't agree with me but at least satisfy my curiosity. Are u a virgin?

Yes but what does it matter anyway. Ish
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Yes but what does it matter anyway. Ish
It matters more than you can ever imagined. If you are married you wil surely understand. Most men don't joke with it.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by adegeye38(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Spot on bro, its cool to see a co-Virgin

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by adegeye38(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Spot on bro, its cool to see a co-Virgin smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
adegeye38:
Spot on bro, its cool to see a co-Virgin smiley
Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Incrizz(f): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Smileprince:

I understand your point. But can you tell me what you can use to know a guy is a virgin during sex.

I understand girls see blood. What do guys see.? Funny but true
Oh! Nothing then. You just believe the guys's word if he says he is. I don't see what he'd gain by lying or, posing as one if he's not.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Smileprince(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Incrizz:

Oh! Nothing then. You just believe the guys's word if he says he is. I don't see what he'd gain by lying or, posing as one if he's not.

That's my point. Since its just a matter of self belief. Why come out open to make noise about it. I won't do that. Anyway it's good to abstain from sex, there's nothing more respectful in a relationship if you two are in agreement to put sex away.

Why it's important to stay away is because you guys can discover other ways to have fun. And by the time you're married you'll spice it up with sex.

Hmmm can't wait to be in a relationship.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Incrizz(f): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2016
Smileprince:

That's my point. Since its just a matter of self belief. Why come out open to make noise about it. I won't do that. Anyway it's good to abstain from sex, there's nothing more respectful in a relationship if you two are in agreement to put sex away.

Why it's important to stay away is because you guys can discover other ways to have fun. And by the time you're married you'll spice it up with sex.

Hmmm can't wait to be in a relationship.
You can't wait? What's stopping you then?
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Smileprince(m): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Incrizz:

You can't wait? What's stopping you then?

No decent lady around my deleted neighbourhood. Taking my time to fish. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again / The Romantic Story: 'secret Betrayal' / Why Do Men Make Sound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.