Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday (2523 Views)

Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by glolover: 12:31am On Aug 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by Sexxkillz: 12:32am On Aug 11, 2016
So I should tell you whether to marry her or not?

5 Likes

Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by Nunam(m): 12:36am On Aug 11, 2016
Na wash

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by kullozone(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2016
It's A Lie.

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by glolover: 12:42am On Aug 11, 2016
i cant say no to her...she's just too cute and bold...feeling trapped in luv after a long waiting

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by baranzy(m): 12:43am On Aug 11, 2016
If you lie dis kind lie again thunder will fire ue whole village...

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by ALAYORMII: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2016
baranzy:
If you lie dis kind lie again thunder will fire ue whole village...

What if you happen to come from the same village ??

Just expect Ur own dosage of the thunder

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by deeoh(m): 12:48am On Aug 11, 2016
lying through your teeth u can hardly say ur name!! oniro
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by ALAYORMII: 12:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
So I should tell you whether to marry her or not?

He's advertising his blog luvc warreva

4 Likes

Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by Sexxkillz: 12:52am On Aug 11, 2016
ALAYORMII:

He's advertising his blog luvc warreva
Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by ehix89(m): 12:53am On Aug 11, 2016
What if you lose 5yrs for every lie you post this nightundecided
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 11, 2016
What a cool way to advertise!
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by Kxngstein(m): 1:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Ehen ehn.... So....
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by KELVINXY: 1:58am On Aug 11, 2016
bro,
try using other format.
these one is lame.

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by Certifiedbillio(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2016
Advert
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by timsonpreye(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2016
and so THE HATERS ARE NOW HERE...
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by lative(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2016
op I'm not asking u not to marry whoever u like whenever u like but I'd advise u take it slow hmmmmmm
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2016
ALAYORMII:

What if you happen to come from the same village ??

Just expect Ur own dosage of the thunder

grin grin grin
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2016
People get married everyday,Couples get engaged everyday,People find Love everyday....... so what the deal

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by Gcfreche(m): 1:07am On Aug 12, 2016
glolover:
I met Helen on LuvC www.luvc.me and she gave me her contact but i did not know it would turn out so romantic and fulfilling. thank you LuvC.
we are madly in love with each other and she wants us to marry
Una too well
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by Lexusgs430: 2:50am On Aug 12, 2016
You are lucky you got a beauty. This is what I got from Luvc

Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by kayStelly(f): 3:17am On Aug 12, 2016
U want traffic for luv2.com abi
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by MoyoGENERAL: 6:32am On Aug 12, 2016
glolover:
I met Helen on LuvC www.luvc.me and she gave me her contact but i did not know it would turn out so romantic and fulfilling. thank you LuvC.
.....and she want us to marry!!!!
Ogbeni, before she use scope hook you, abeg:
S-Stop( Pause for a moment and...)
T-Think( examine thoroughly what you wanna go into)
O-Observe( take time study her character, know her past, what you can take and can't take.....remove that veil of illogicality that cloud the sense of lovers)
P-Plan( decide the fate of ur relationship)

#if na lie, make that site crash...after i don type this long comment!!!!#
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by Daniel058(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2016
glolover:
we have seen ur site sir. .
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by xamiel4(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2016
All these things does not count. What matters is if she can cook and pray for at least an hour. If she can, go on with your marriage.
Re: See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday by psyqs(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2016
Spammer

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? / I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? / Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.