Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (49971 Views)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / FG Begins Process Of Appointing Ambassadors, Says Minister Of Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by blackprowler: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
SonofDevil:

Apart from north Central tell me how many local government dominated by christains you can find in NE and NW..?

Chibok. There are many Christians in the North but Muslims are a dominant and aggressive people as prescribed by their religious traditions. You can help us do a proper research and come out with a figure, rather than plucking figures from thin air

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by free37: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Leez(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
brostheo:
This so called man should shut up and face his judicial work.This are the kind of statements capable of causing political and religious crisis in a country. we don't care about the religion, tribe that Dominates the political sector,all we need are men to take us to the Nigeria of our dream even if its a foreigner. A Christian and a southerner has been there before has the president, little or no difference was made so what's he talking about.but if he feels so much pain why not walk to the supreme court and press charges
mr man every president till now has followed federal character
funny enough it was the north that fought for and introduced quota system in naija
federal character shows the true representation of naija in govt
but due to the hate of se and ss by sw and north they threw away a gud gvt for a horrible one
one tin i learnt frm ds last election is that sw are incurable tribalists
enjoy d change

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Yahami(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Not only Non-muslim some selected state like KOGI STATE and some others were marginalised, it's actually calls for public notice because we don't know we're we are heading to.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by stainless8415(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:
That's why we are in recession grin

Useless government.

I am sure Mr. Tinubu and others did not get this support right. I mean they missed this investment. Zero payback.

Nonsense decision sad sad sad
the is the evidence of Islamist. can u in margin all did appointment Christian r not up to 5.

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by brostheo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Leez:

mr man every president till now has followed federal character
funny enough it was the north that fought for and introduced quota system in naija
federal character shows the true representation of naija in govt
but due to the hate of se and ss by sw and north they threw away a gud gvt for a horrible one
one tin i learnt frm ds last election is that sw are incurable tribalists
enjoy d change
bro this is the CHANGE government so everything is bound to change. The change we voted for,or where you only expecting change in the hunger status of Nigeria? Lool

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Image123(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
madenigga:
Cbn governor is from south south
Where in the South south? It's unfortunate that you missed the point though.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Image123(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
kings09:
Weda any leader likes it or not, Nigeria is deeply heterogeneous country n dat shld be reflected in our govt especially @ federal level. U r lookin @ d VP but does his position seem equivalent to the 88percent northerners occupyin all sensitive positions? 4get d cabinet appointments. If Buhari could design d constitution to his desire, all ministers will equally be from d north. His hands were forced to pick persons from each state cos the constitution said so. History will remember Buhari as the MOST DIVISIVE N TRIBALISTIC PRESIDENT in Nig

What is a sensitive position and which ones are insensitive positions? The VP position is not sensitive enough? All the Christian so called and southern ministers, perm secretaries, DGs,ambassadors and advisers should resign if they feel their appointments are irrelevant. We don't do this nonsense when we go to the hospitals, or need help getting our documents and renewal or bank transactions. Serious people and businesses don't major on minors. A serious organization don't ask for your religion or state of origin, there are more important things to adjudge competence.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by presidentMZ: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Go and commit suicide if you are not comfortable with the appointment
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by gahyip(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
I want to thank Tinubu and Amechi for selling us out with Amala and oil block just as the south west and south south sold out the igbos during the biafra war today look everybody is feeling the heat today goodmorning oooooo.this the reason igbos are mainly based outside nigeria because the name nigeria is the biggest fraud ever.no leader is there to serve but defraud

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Maromark(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrsugbebove:
Are dey not humans...lets dem do. d work

obviously you are a fool and a coward. If you don't av thing to say just read and go.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by babestella: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
hahn:
To refer to this government as "clueless" would be an insult to GEJ angry

Hahahahaha, you nailed it. Very apt. This PMB led government makes one speechless, definition-less. We are in a deep messsss indeed.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by DonOrpzy: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Well...when u included the PA to the president on new media Bashir Ahmed and u intentionally left out his 'oga' the SSA on New Media, Tolu Ogunlesi...all join its still northern agenda!
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by omojeesu(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nigeria is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.

Our God neither sleeps nor slumbers.

They have their calculations and are so very confident of their schemes but Jehovah is King over the earth and He catches men in their craftiness.

When they think they have wrapped it all up then the Almighty will arise to let them know that He rules in the affairs of men and gives power to whosoever He wills.

Jesus is Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by atolls: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
I strongly advise not to be SENTIMENTAL with issues, it is obvious in the post.

I have these questions and observations

1. Are you saying all Muslims are Islamist/Jihadist?
2. 17 appointments were made in Education along with those mentioned, you only mentioned 8,what about the other 9? Or you feel muslims don't worth 8/17?
3. How do you come about Taking all appointments into consideration 88%? pls we're all students of mathematics
4. If you fill those post or do similar analysis under President Jonathan, it is worst for the Muslims appointment and nobody complained.

Please, let's live above religious/ethnic/language/etc sentiment and see issues.
If anyone of them is not qualify/performing, then we should say it.

Idon't care if Buhari put all his family member in all appointment, so long there is food on my table and money in my pocket, they should carry go!

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by rabex123(m): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2016
sobmos:
I rarely talk on this forum even though I've been on it for a very long time( 2006 actually). But I'll use this medium to tender my reserved apology to the previous administration of Nigeria for campaigning against you and campaigning for this clueless administration of APC, I thought buhari was the true change we desired,I never knew we were moving from frypan to fire. I passionately championed the campaign for change in my area area, social media and any chance I get I shout Sai baba to the heavens. We need a revolution in this country. That's the only thing that would stop this nonsensical happenings in ithis country, how can a president be so biased as to appoint over 88% of his cabinet to be from north? Isn't that against the spirit of One Nigeria? Now I'm beginning to understand why people like nnamdi Kanu and the boys of Niger delta wants us to divide... This country is so dead and buried. Only a true revolution will solve our problems. That's the only lasting solution to this scam called Democracy in Nigeria.
It is beta dat u dont talk...ur spewing rubbish..start the revolution nw..it seems u think revolution is riot...ask libya.syria egypt and co..they are telling you facts like our incompetent past leaders did not take steps in diversifyinh our economy ur talking about revolution..after dat then Wat nxt..
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by madenigga(m): 12:19am On Aug 12, 2016
Image123:

Where in the South south? It's unfortunate that you missed the point though.
Delta state

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Image123(m): 12:28am On Aug 12, 2016
madenigga:

Delta state

You missed the point like i said. There are people from the South East in the cabinet, who if they are replaced today, you will count their replacement as appointment but you are not counting them as part of the team. Yet they meet regularly with the President, are part of the Presidency and are receiving PAY for it.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by kendo19841: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2016
@atolls or what's dat your name. Am a northerner and a fan and admirer of national Unity. All those appointment is wrong are u trying to tell me no competent people from the south that can head major positions. President north, senate head north, house of rep head North. Haba mallam, NNPC north SGF north kaiii. Walahi this is not good for national unity. Reason I voted for buhari was Change not this kind of change. I think its high time for revolution to take place. APC are not competent. Is a big pitty

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by greatgolis90: 1:27am On Aug 12, 2016
Any sane, unbiased n patriotic Nigerian would Blv me dat we made d rigth choice in voting out GEJ due largely to insecurity, unemployment & systemic corruption prevalent in dat era, in fact many described Nigeria as a failed state. Nigerian's have decided but d decision was make out of frustration dat pmb received less scrutiny on d feasibility n practicality of his manifesto, d reason why d opposition easily won. it could've been anybody, due 2 d volatility of d political scenery. But d actions, inactions n policies of d pmb led government is not only devisive but ignorant of d disversity n history of Nigeria or perhaps representing its true ideals n principles. d Op has raised an important n commendable observation, which most of us are aware but chose not 2 speak out 4 variant reasons. its a fundamental n elemtary issue, which must b properly addressed so as to avoid nurturing n sustaining narcissism, favoritism, nepotism n clientelism an alternative to d previous era of sytemic corruption n impunity. 2019 is barely 3yrs 4rm now, I urge Nigerian's 2 critically scrutinize any interested individual who would vie 4 d presidency most importantly, and all other elective posts using all available media n fora. We shouldn't regret either voting GEJ out or electing pmb, but rather we should chanelled our anger, frustration n disappointments in devising a means of voting only d best n credible Nigerians 2 usher in an era of merit, excellency n patriotism. "A Nation is not greater than its leaders" wulenka Golis.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by longayink: 1:35am On Aug 12, 2016
kgr8mike:
When we asked for a certificate to be shown to us, most said it does not matter. Now you see what we've been saying all along....

But even a wholly illiterate president who understands that Nigeria is a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country, but who wishes Nigeria well can't make the sort of appointments which President Buhari has been making.

Buhari is set to have Nigeria split.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by greatgolis90: 1:37am On Aug 12, 2016
atolls:

2. 17 appointments were made in Education along with those mentioned, you only mentioned 8,what about the other 9? Or you feel muslims don't worth 8/17?
3. How do you come about Taking all appointments into consideration 88%? pls we're all students of mathematics
4. If you fill those post or do similar analysis under President Jonathan, it is worst for the Muslims appointment and nobody complained.

Please, let's live above religious/ethnic/language/etc sentiment and see issues.

Idon't care if Buhari put all his family member in all appointment, so long there is food on my table and money in my pocket, they should carry go!
. The lopsidedness is very obvious, or are U insinuating d appointments actually portray d true composition of Nigeria as regards is diverse ethnic, tribal n religious compositions? Violation of any part of d constitution is violation against all of it as injustice to one is injustice to all.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by FabioPeter: 2:35am On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=admax post=48393635]How has that affected the recession the country is 'technically' facing? We just like to leave serious issues and raise non-issues in this country. Is GEJ's cabinet majority Christians?

Religion is not the problem, Incompetency is the real issue here
[/quote

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Afritop(m): 2:40am On Aug 12, 2016
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW A NIGERIAN PRESIDENT THAT HAS BEEN FAIR IN ITS APPOINTMENTS
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by glossy6(f): 6:24am On Aug 12, 2016
izzou:
Oh please
He can go to Ghana for all I care
All these religious sentiments have tire me
And the Christians appointed Nko?
How are they faring in their respective sectors?
I can't wait to use my pvc and vote out apc in 2019
But till then, it should be competence before religion.
Their competencies are playing out!
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Robosweeze: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2016
I think what the government want is to jihadise Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by maclatunji: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2016
gidjah:
TUNJI TUNJI !I am not supprised you found this sensitive matter messing up this administration funny and ludicrous!,all we are saying is that your people aff taking over the nation with the intention of turning us upside down,u guys aff muslimise this nation gradually, the appointment is simply one-sided and very bad for image things.accept that sir.

Please, the president does not appoint nor promote AIGs, I didn't even bother to read the rest of the crap after that.

Bigots just wailing over non-existent issues.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by atolls: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2016
greatgolis90:
. The lopsidedness is very obvious, or are U insinuating d appointments actually portray d true composition of Nigeria as regards is diverse ethnic, tribal n religious compositions? Violation of any part of d constitution is violation against all of it as injustice to one is injustice to all.

If you think he has violated the constitution, pls go to court. EVERY PRESIDENT IN THE PAST HAS FAVOURED HIS REGION( Except may be OBJ, Bcoz he knows Yorubas don't like him and did not vote for him )
So guy, if you became a president you will also choose the people you know to work with you.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by mdabiri: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2016
The statement that all Muslims are Jihadists is due to ignorance. Let's judge them on their performance and their religion or state of origin. God Bless Nigeria and make it conducive for all and sundry.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Image123(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2016
atolls:

Don't mind them. The Senate and the House of Representatives where there's equal representation, we can see the mighty progress they are making there. Competence is what we need, not federal character rubbish. Even if the person na foreigner, just get the job done well for me. It is empty opposition that is magnifying this and making it obvious.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Image123(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Key members of economic team are 1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo, 2. Senator Udoma Udo Udoma, 3. Kemi Adeosun, 4. Okechukwu Enelamah, 5. Godwin Emefiele, 6. Audu Ogbeh and 7. Lai Mohammed. The majority are professing Christian, even pastors dey there. Are they working magic on the economy?
This economic team met so called experts early in the month and it was in the news. The so called experts are mainly southerners and professing Christian too. They are Mr. Bismarck Rewane, Mr. Bode Augusto, Prof. Akpan Ekpo, Dr. Ayo Teriba and Prof. Badayi Sani.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by july66: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2016
SuperPanther:
Editor’s note: Solomon Asemota, Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), on behalf of some Christian groups in the country has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of discriminatory appointments against non-Muslims in Nigeria. The author claims that Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri Ethnic nationalities, immigrants to Nigeria are pushing the nation to an implosion.

The brazen and audacious imposition of Islamist Jihadists into key positions in the country is not an expression of religious piety but a deliberate manipulation of religion for cultural and political domination by three ethnic groups. This agenda commenced in 1975 after the overthrow of General Gowon. The Islamist Jihadists are a violent and domineering strain of Islam rejected by mainstream Muslims. We are reminded that after the Arab Spring, Tunisia and Egypt elected Islamists of the Muslim brotherhood into power. One year later, the two Arab Islamic Nations staged another revolution and sacked them. If Arab nations could not tolerate Islamist Jihadists’ domination, we wonder how Nigeria, a multi-cultural, multi-religious, multi-lingual, and multi-ethnic nation would cope with the dire consequences of flooding government with Islamist Jihadists. It is pertinent to explain that there is a difference between Islam and Islamism. While Islam is a religion, Islamism is but a political ideology that holds that Islam is not only a religion but a political system that must dominate wherever Islam is practiced in the world. Islamism is the ideology driving the Taliban, Al Shabab, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen and others. Islamism operates through religious terrorists and stealthily through “Civilization Jihad” (deceit) both seek to undermine democratic societies and convert them forcefully to Sharia states.

All attempts to draw the attention of the Buhari administration through previous press releases and press conferences have, mischievously, been interpreted as politics. We are also dismayed that the Christian Coalition Group as well as other arms of Christians in Nigeria that have expressed concern about evolving issues in the nation have been described as members of a political party (the PDP). This is a very disappointing response to very serious national issues. As Nigerians, we have the right to comment on issues that are of great importance to the nation especially when our elected representatives chose to be silent.

While we were worried about the lopsided appointments in the security services, we also noticed, a few days ago, that the education sector has been privatized in the hands of only the Fulanis and Islamist Jihadists. Virtually all strategic federal educational offices/appointments, have gone to persons with Islamist Jihadists tendencies as heads in the universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, University Admissions Board (JAMB), educational funding and policy departments, etc. Our concern is not about the job and appointments but the fundamental Islamist Jihadists agenda that is playing out in Nigeria. What the list of students’ admission will look like in the nearest future in our nation with an Islamist Jihadist in charge of JAMB, we are constrained to ponder. Violation of principle of federal character in federal appointments Section 171 sub-Section 5 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended) stipulates that the President in exercising his powers of appointment under this section shall have regard to the Federal Character of Nigeria and the need to promote National unity.

A critical look at the list of appointments by this administration shows utter disregard for issues that promote National unity and a gross violation of the Constitution. We wonder how Mr. President can relate the impunity of his administration to his mantra; fight against corruption. By flagrantly violating Sections 171(5) and 10 of the Constitution, the President has presented himself as corrupt. Below are some of the very important appointments made by “Federal Islamist Jihadist’s imperial Government” to confirm our apprehension: Chief Executives of Educational institutions:

1. Head of Universities: NUC Prof. Abubakar Adamu Rasheed Hausa/Fulani Muslim

2. Head of Polytechnics: Hausa/Fulani Muslim

3. Head of Colleges of Education: Prof. Bappah Aliyu Hausa/Fulani Muslim

4. Head of TETFUND: Dr. Abdulahi Baffa Hausa/Fulani Muslim

5. Head of JAMB: Prof. Ishaq Oloyede-Professor of Arabic studies–Muslim

6. Head of UBEC Dr. Hameed Bobboyi: Hausa/Fulani Muslim

7. Head of NABTEB: Hausa/Fulani Muslim

8. Head of NTI: Prof. Garba Dahuwa Azare Hausa/Fulani Muslim.

88% of the appointments are Northern Muslim/Fulani Muslim. (Only one person is from South West, nevertheless, a Muslim.) The security units are configured as follows:

1. Police IG Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

2. Chief of Army Staff ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

3. Minister for Defense ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

4. Minister for Internal Affairs …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

5. National Security Adviser (NSA) ……… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

6. DG, Department of State Services (DSS) ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

7. Commandant General, Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp (NSCDC) ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

8. Chief of Staff …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

9. ADC to President ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

10. CSO to President ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

11. Principal Secretary ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

12. Private Secretary to President ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

13. Protocol to President ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

14. DG Customs ………. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

15. DG, EFCC ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

16. DG, Nigeria Prisons ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

17. DG, Immigration …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

18. Chairman, INEC …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

19. Minister for Petroleum …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

20. Minister for FCT …….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

21. President/Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces …………. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

Fellow Nigerians, added to the above disturbing appointments are:

1. Head of National Assembly/Senate President …… Northern Muslim

2. Head of Judiciary/Chief Justice of Nigeria ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

3. Head, Federal Courts of Appeal …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

4. All Registrars and Principal Officers all Levels of the Federal Judiciary ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

5. Clerk of the National Assembly …… Northern Muslim.

Police Officers Announced as New AIGs:

1. Ibrahim Adamu, AIG, Zone 1

2. Abdulmajid Ali, AIG, Zone 2

3. Usman Tilli, AIG zone 3

4, Dorothy Gimba AIG, Investment Formation

5. Mohammed Mohammed, AIG Special Protection Unit

6. Mohammed Katsina, AIG National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Jos.

It is notable that State CPs were also Promoted to AIG making it a total of 18 New AIGs. Other appointments of President Buhari are as follows:

1. DG DPR, Mordecai Ladan. North/West

2. Accountant-General Ahmed Idris;. Nort/ West

3. Chief of Protocol, Lawal Kazaure Kano North/West

4. Chairman INEC, Mahmoud Yakubu North/East

5. Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari Borno North/East

6. DG NIMASA, Buba Haruna Jauro Yobe North/East

7. Head of Service, Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita South/South

8. SSA Media, Shehu Garba Kano North/West

9. SA Media, Femi Adeshina Osun South/West

10. CG NSCDC, Abdulahi Mohammed North Central

11. DG SSS, Lawal Daura Katsina North/West

12. NSA, Babagana Monguno Borno North/East

13. CDS, Abayomi Gabriel Ekiti South/West

14. Chief of Army Staff, T. Y. Buratai Borno North/East

15. Chief of Air Staff, Marshal Sadique Bauchi North/East

16. Chief of Naval Staff, Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas Cross River South/South

17. DG Amnesty, Brig. P. T. Boroh South/South

18. ADC, Mohammed Lawal Kano North/West

19. CSO, Abdulrahman Mani North/West

20. EVC NCC, Umaru Danbatta Kano North/West

21. Chairman Transition Committee, Ahmed Joda North/East

22. MD AMCON, Ahmed Lawan Kuru North/West

23. CG Customs, Col Hameed Ali North/West

24. Aliyu Yahaya Gusau DG Budget North/West

25. EC FIRS, Dr Williams Babatunde Fowler Lagos South/West

26. Babachir David Lawal SGF North/East

27. CG Customs, Col Hameed Ali North/West

28. CG Immigration, Kure Martin Abeshi North Central

29. SSA NASS, Suleiman A. Kawu North Central

30. SSA NASS, Ita S.J. Enang South/South

31. MD NPA, Habibu Abdulahi Kano North/West

32. DG Budget, Aliyu Gusau Zamfara North/West

33. EFCC, Madu Ibrahim North/West

34. DG NOTAP, Dan Azumi Mohammed North/West

35. NIMC, Engr. Aliyu M Aziz North Central

36. NDIC, Umaru Ibrahim Kano North/West

37. Federal Character, Shettima Bukar Abba North/East Borno

38. SA Social Protection, Maryam Uwais Kaduna, North/West

39. Chairman NDLEA, Muhammad Abdallah Adamawa, North/East

40. MD NDDC, Sam Ekere A/Ibom, South/South

41. PA New Media, Bashir Ahmed Kano, North/West

42. NEITI Waziri Adio, Osun South/West 42. DG SMEDAN Dr Dikko Umaru Raqqa. Katsina North/West

43. DG NIMASA, Dakuku Peterside Rivers South/South

44. OPEC, Sec Gen Mohammed Barkindo North/West

45. DG NYSC, Kazaure North/West

46. SA Prosecution, Okoi Obono-obla Cross River South/South

47. CG Prisons, Ahmed Jafaru Jigawa North/West

48. CG Immigration, Mohammed Babandede Jigawa North/West.

Let us attempt a tally of the last set numbered 1-48

only North/West 25

North/East 9

North Central 4

South/West 4

South/ South 6

South/ East 0

https://www.naij.com/924604-president-buhari-appointing-islamist-jihadists-key-position-group-evidence.html

Very sad. This negates the principle of federal character. I thought Buhari was a statesman but its now clear he is an ethnic bigot. With this details I think Buhari has carried out his threat to carry along only those who voted for him & the Igbos have every right to seek to be on their own. All those sympathisers of this government from the south especially Igbos like Chris Igige, Okorocha etc should hide their face in shame. 2019 is by the corner, let's see how they will come & face us again. We can't carry gun but catapult can do good damage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / Photo Of Governor Umahi Posing With His Luggage At The Airport / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.