Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (49955 Views)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / FG Begins Process Of Appointing Ambassadors, Says Minister Of Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Image123(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
zeburudaya:
South East = zero!

Chineke ekwekwala ka ngwere gba aji! grin

Be reasonable please. For instance, the CBN govenor is from the South East and working closely with the President. In fact, most of the economic decisions are directly from his table. If you refuse to count him despite his relevance and being under government payroll, you have no basis to count the position tomorrow if he's sacked and Shekau the sharia man is appointed.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by admax(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
I agree with some of your points but incompetency might have led to him being religiously bias but not the other way around. Your opinion remain valid though.

tiwiex:

Your inability to see the connection is how we got here. We are all guilty of missing it. You aggrieve a section of the country and expect stability? No stability, no progress. You appoint people to key positions based on religion and region. So many round pegs in square holes. O well. Religious bias seems to lead to incompetency.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by joxiri: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is quite worrying
If not for the constitution that required ministerial appointments from the 36 states.
It's more than likely the case would be worse than this
People can't keep saying as long as he appoints people he trusts and who will deliver?
Are we really saying there's not a single individual from the south east he trusts and that can deliver, if these figures are accurate
Then people really need to wake up and realise this is very bad

9 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Alexk2(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nigeria will be a better place to live in when we stop thinking like this.
We just need to stop all form of religious bigotory like this one and focus in solving our common problems as a nation. Our religious leaders from both divide need to stop heating up the polity with outburst like this.
Religious and ethnic bigotry are part of the deadly cancer destroying us as a country.

As far as i am concerned, it is never a problem if Buhari decide to appoint only from Daura as long as he fix Nigeria. ...mind you, i'm a Christian and a yoruba by tribe.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by madenigga(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Image123:

Be reasonable please. For instance, the CBN govenor is from the South East and working closely with the President. In fact, most of the economic decisions are directly from his table. If you refuse to count him despite his relevance and being under government payroll, you have no basis to count the position tomorrow if he's sacked and Shekau the sharia man is appointed.
Cbn governor is from south south

5 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by ogene007: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:
That's why we are in recession grin

Useless government.

I am sure Mr. Tinubu and others did not get this support right. I mean they missed this investment. Zero payback.

Nonsense decision sad sad sad
Don't worry because we know that our deliverer liveth. It is the Lord God Almighty that decides the affairs of men. He will not forsake His saints in Nigeria who are praying daily for Him to deliver them from this neo-pharaoh. Islamism has no place in Nigeria because Nigeria belongs to God. Jesus remains Lord over the entire world. God will surely break their back so that any ear that hears what happened to them will marvel with every tongue confessing indeed that Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by redsun(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
SonofDevil:

Apart from north Central tell me how many local government dominated by christains you can find in NE and NW..?

Tell how many states do christain dominates in north.?

Even the so-called central bank is run by buhari himself like a bureau de change.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Keenlooka(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
South/East =0 Oga you are really for ebery one fa... Kai!

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by highmood(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
sobmos:
I rarely talk on this forum even though I've been on it for a very long time( 2006 actually). But I'll use this medium to tender my reserved apology to the previous administration of Nigeria for campaigning against you and campaigning for this clueless administration of APC, I thought buhari was the true change we desired,I never knew we were moving from frypan to fire. I passionately championed the campaign for change in my area area, social media and any chance I get I shout Sai baba to the heavens. We need a revolution in this country. That's the only thing that would stop this nonsensical happenings in this country, how can a president be so biased as to appoint over 88% of his cabinet to be from north? Isn't that against the spirit of One Nigeria? Now I'm beginning to understand why people like nnamdi Kanu and the boys of Niger delta wants us to divide... This country is so dead and buried. Only a true revolution will solve our problems. That's the only lasting solution to this scam called Democracy in Nigeria.
Sometimes I laugh at your likes(no insult). I believe you are so familiar with the proverbs " what an elder sees while sitting down...." Before all these, some Yoruba elders were at the forefront campaigning against the incumbent President, but many were adamant. Some would say the Ibos hates the incumbent for no reason but out of sentiments, but I tried to judge the Ibos based on this word " once beaten, twice shy". The Ibos were well beating when President Buhari was a military head of state which he is repeating again with the nature of his appointment; that beating has not been soothed over time except when GEJ was the president. Though only but a few Ibos voted for GMB compared to other regions but to an extent the ibos I would say are having the last laugh. I wish your likes would save yourselves the shame. Yesterday it was Gani's son, today it's yours (smile). You called for revolution, I am looking forward to your likes to champion that cause to show how powerful the people could be in putting and bring down those in authority. I wish the president would listen(but I doubt) and bring in different brains from different regions and tribes to move this country forward. I kinda commend president GEJ, though he is not perfect but there were some intelligent minds in his administration that really worked for the masses irrespective of the allegations on some of them. Akinwumi Adesina(Agriculture), Finance Minister (irrespective of how some people saw this woman), minister of works, minister of commerce and investment etc really tried. I just wish the incumbent the best but his loathe for other tribes and religions is visible. One question that keeps coming to me is whether buhari is a good administrator or not. Compared to Fashola as a past governor and a good administrator who listens and surrounded himself with brilliant mind, GMB who for me is not a good administrator and have not been favored in running the affairs of the country, should try as much as possible to draw close to him brilliant minds irrespective of tribe or religion following due process to build a better Nigeria else his administration after its first term may be classified as another failure by impatient Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
SuperPanther:
Editor’s note: Solomon Asemota, Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), on behalf of some Christian groups in the country has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of discriminatory appointments against non-Muslims in Nigeria. The author claims that Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri Ethnic nationalities, immigrants to Nigeria are pushing the nation to an implosion.

The brazen and audacious imposition of Islamist Jihadists into key positions in the country is not an expression of religious piety but a deliberate manipulation of religion for cultural and political domination by three ethnic groups. This agenda commenced in 1975 after the overthrow of General Gowon. The Islamist Jihadists are a violent and domineering strain of Islam rejected by mainstream Muslims. We are reminded that after the Arab Spring, Tunisia and Egypt elected Islamists of the Muslim brotherhood into power. One year later, the two Arab Islamic Nations staged another revolution and sacked them. If Arab nations could not tolerate Islamist Jihadists’ domination, we wonder how Nigeria, a multi-cultural, multi-religious, multi-lingual, and multi-ethnic nation would cope with the dire consequences of flooding government with Islamist Jihadists. It is pertinent to explain that there is a difference between Islam and Islamism. While Islam is a religion, Islamism is but a political ideology that holds that Islam is not only a religion but a political system that must dominate wherever Islam is practiced in the world. Islamism is the ideology driving the Taliban, Al Shabab, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen and others. Islamism operates through religious terrorists and stealthily through “Civilization Jihad” (deceit) both seek to undermine democratic societies and convert them forcefully to Sharia states.

All attempts to draw the attention of the Buhari administration through previous press releases and press conferences have, mischievously, been interpreted as politics. We are also dismayed that the Christian Coalition Group as well as other arms of Christians in Nigeria that have expressed concern about evolving issues in the nation have been described as members of a political party (the PDP). This is a very disappointing response to very serious national issues. As Nigerians, we have the right to comment on issues that are of great importance to the nation especially when our elected representatives chose to be silent.

While we were worried about the lopsided appointments in the security services, we also noticed, a few days ago, that the education sector has been privatized in the hands of only the Fulanis and Islamist Jihadists. Virtually all strategic federal educational offices/appointments, have gone to persons with Islamist Jihadists tendencies as heads in the universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, University Admissions Board (JAMB), educational funding and policy departments, etc. Our concern is not about the job and appointments but the fundamental Islamist Jihadists agenda that is playing out in Nigeria. What the list of students’ admission will look like in the nearest future in our nation with an Islamist Jihadist in charge of JAMB, we are constrained to ponder. Violation of principle of federal character in federal appointments Section 171 sub-Section 5 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended) stipulates that the President in exercising his powers of appointment under this section shall have regard to the Federal Character of Nigeria and the need to promote National unity.

A critical look at the list of appointments by this administration shows utter disregard for issues that promote National unity and a gross violation of the Constitution. We wonder how Mr. President can relate the impunity of his administration to his mantra; fight against corruption. By flagrantly violating Sections 171(5) and 10 of the Constitution, the President has presented himself as corrupt. Below are some of the very important appointments made by “Federal Islamist Jihadist’s imperial Government” to confirm our apprehension: Chief Executives of Educational institutions:

1. Head of Universities: NUC Prof. Abubakar Adamu Rasheed Hausa/Fulani Muslim

2. Head of Polytechnics: Hausa/Fulani Muslim

3. Head of Colleges of Education: Prof. Bappah Aliyu Hausa/Fulani Muslim

4. Head of TETFUND: Dr. Abdulahi Baffa Hausa/Fulani Muslim

5. Head of JAMB: Prof. Ishaq Oloyede-Professor of Arabic studies–Muslim

6. Head of UBEC Dr. Hameed Bobboyi: Hausa/Fulani Muslim

7. Head of NABTEB: Hausa/Fulani Muslim

8. Head of NTI: Prof. Garba Dahuwa Azare Hausa/Fulani Muslim.

88% of the appointments are Northern Muslim/Fulani Muslim. (Only one person is from South West, nevertheless, a Muslim.) The security units are configured as follows:

1. Police IG Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

2. Chief of Army Staff ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

3. Minister for Defense ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

4. Minister for Internal Affairs …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

5. National Security Adviser (NSA) ……… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

6. DG, Department of State Services (DSS) ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

7. Commandant General, Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp (NSCDC) ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

8. Chief of Staff …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

9. ADC to President ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

10. CSO to President ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

11. Principal Secretary ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

12. Private Secretary to President ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

13. Protocol to President ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

14. DG Customs ………. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

15. DG, EFCC ……. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

16. DG, Nigeria Prisons ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

17. DG, Immigration …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

18. Chairman, INEC …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

19. Minister for Petroleum …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

20. Minister for FCT …….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

21. President/Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces …………. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

Fellow Nigerians, added to the above disturbing appointments are:

1. Head of National Assembly/Senate President …… Northern Muslim

2. Head of Judiciary/Chief Justice of Nigeria ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

3. Head, Federal Courts of Appeal …… Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

4. All Registrars and Principal Officers all Levels of the Federal Judiciary ….. Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

5. Clerk of the National Assembly …… Northern Muslim.

Police Officers Announced as New AIGs:

1. Ibrahim Adamu, AIG, Zone 1

2. Abdulmajid Ali, AIG, Zone 2

3. Usman Tilli, AIG zone 3

4, Dorothy Gimba AIG, Investment Formation

5. Mohammed Mohammed, AIG Special Protection Unit

6. Mohammed Katsina, AIG National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Jos.

It is notable that State CPs were also Promoted to AIG making it a total of 18 New AIGs. Other appointments of President Buhari are as follows:

1. DG DPR, Mordecai Ladan. North/West

2. Accountant-General Ahmed Idris;. Nort/ West

3. Chief of Protocol, Lawal Kazaure Kano North/West

4. Chairman INEC, Mahmoud Yakubu North/East

5. Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari Borno North/East

6. DG NIMASA, Buba Haruna Jauro Yobe North/East

7. Head of Service, Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita South/South

8. SSA Media, Shehu Garba Kano North/West

9. SA Media, Femi Adeshina Osun South/West

10. CG NSCDC, Abdulahi Mohammed North Central

11. DG SSS, Lawal Daura Katsina North/West

12. NSA, Babagana Monguno Borno North/East

13. CDS, Abayomi Gabriel Ekiti South/West

14. Chief of Army Staff, T. Y. Buratai Borno North/East

15. Chief of Air Staff, Marshal Sadique Bauchi North/East

16. Chief of Naval Staff, Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas Cross River South/South

17. DG Amnesty, Brig. P. T. Boroh South/South

18. ADC, Mohammed Lawal Kano North/West

19. CSO, Abdulrahman Mani North/West

20. EVC NCC, Umaru Danbatta Kano North/West

21. Chairman Transition Committee, Ahmed Joda North/East

22. MD AMCON, Ahmed Lawan Kuru North/West

23. CG Customs, Col Hameed Ali North/West

24. Aliyu Yahaya Gusau DG Budget North/West

25. EC FIRS, Dr Williams Babatunde Fowler Lagos South/West

26. Babachir David Lawal SGF North/East

27. CG Customs, Col Hameed Ali North/West

28. CG Immigration, Kure Martin Abeshi North Central

29. SSA NASS, Suleiman A. Kawu North Central

30. SSA NASS, Ita S.J. Enang South/South

31. MD NPA, Habibu Abdulahi Kano North/West

32. DG Budget, Aliyu Gusau Zamfara North/West

33. EFCC, Madu Ibrahim North/West

34. DG NOTAP, Dan Azumi Mohammed North/West

35. NIMC, Engr. Aliyu M Aziz North Central

36. NDIC, Umaru Ibrahim Kano North/West

37. Federal Character, Shettima Bukar Abba North/East Borno

38. SA Social Protection, Maryam Uwais Kaduna, North/West

39. Chairman NDLEA, Muhammad Abdallah Adamawa, North/East

40. MD NDDC, Sam Ekere A/Ibom, South/South

41. PA New Media, Bashir Ahmed Kano, North/West

42. NEITI Waziri Adio, Osun South/West 42. DG SMEDAN Dr Dikko Umaru Raqqa. Katsina North/West

43. DG NIMASA, Dakuku Peterside Rivers South/South

44. OPEC, Sec Gen Mohammed Barkindo North/West

45. DG NYSC, Kazaure North/West

46. SA Prosecution, Okoi Obono-obla Cross River South/South

47. CG Prisons, Ahmed Jafaru Jigawa North/West

48. CG Immigration, Mohammed Babandede Jigawa North/West.

Let us attempt a tally of the last set numbered 1-48

only North/West 25

North/East 9

North Central 4

South/West 4

South/ South 6

South/ East 0

https://www.naij.com/924604-president-buhari-appointing-islamist-jihadists-key-position-group-evidence.html

: THE COUNTRY IS RUN BY NORTHERN DULLARDS. AND WE ARE COMPLAINING OF RECESSION

8 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by buchilino(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
I BLAME MOST OF SW PPLE. I DON'T LIKE GEJ BUT PMB NOW SEEMS 2 BE WORST

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by SKIDOMOMENTUM(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Honestly is only God can save us from these administration because i cannot see any positive change that is very relevant coming from these administration.Massive hunger in the name of you are fighting corruption..What change has that brought to the masses rather excessive suicide,Arm robbery,kidnapping and promotion of corruption..

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is exacly what we predicted b/4 the election that buhari is a wicked man and cannot change @ 73 years old. He was wicked and dumb as a militry ruler, killed, jailed southern gorvernors without trials including yoruba gorvernors. So he has not changed.
The solution to this situation is not war but for us to come together and agree as one plus the yorubas who seems not to know themselves and has always being fked like wifes by the northern fulanis like(mko,diya,shonikan e.t.c) to fight for true fedralisim where each state pay tax to center(federal govt) becos as it is now,these dumb thieves have hijacked the federal system.
This is why they are not progressing becos they are only after power and not development of their people.
So lets leave them to hustle the power @ federal level while we all go to our various regions and states to develop ourselves after we succeed in getting true fedralisim/resource control or else this medevia president and his ideas will sink us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by kings09(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Weda any leader likes it or not, Nigeria is deeply heterogeneous country n dat shld be reflected in our govt especially @ federal level. U r lookin @ d VP but does his position seem equivalent to the 88percent northerners occupyin all sensitive positions? 4get d cabinet appointments. If Buhari could design d constitution to his desire, all ministers will equally be from d north. His hands were forced to pick persons from each state cos the constitution said so. History will remember Buhari as the MOST DIVISIVE N TRIBALISTIC PRESIDENT in Nig
Image123:

The vice President is a pastor and professing Christian, so are many cabinet members and members of the legislooters and judiciary. Religion is not what we need. Jonathan and Obasanjo were so called Christians, what is the relevance of their religion to their abysmal performance in government?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:
That's why we are in recession grin

Useless government.

I am sure Mr. Tinubu and others did not get this support right. I mean they missed this investment. Zero payback.

Nonsense decision sad sad sad

You have joined wailers ?

5 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Btruth: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
faitheverest:
Bubu my man. ...anyhow you want am, we go still gallant grin cheesy
I admire your faith in this government Faith.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Clemsworld(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
That is the only way Nigeria can be one, it's not Negotiable. My Southern Brothers
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by pennyland(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Good, but Bad,
my reason
Good in a sense that when a Christian is in better position to help his fellow brother,he/she will tell you is against our religion that is a sin in Christianity
Bad for the fact that when Obasanjo and Good luck Jonathan are on power there were more close to the northern which the same present government are still more to the northern why?therefore I gree with ops there is a strong plan ground unknown to other faith in the country,
Take a look of what herdsmen are doing all over Nigeria if protest it you will be killed.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Dainfamous: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Well said!there is no other way to brake the ice

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by DabuIIIT: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ask4Info:

Frog, stay away from Quoting me. If Buhari does anything bad today, i will be the first to condemn him.

I reason straight and not upside down.

seun. Oam4j
rule 2

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by NemzySeries(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
vision 2019: CHANGE the CHANGER

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by harmbhrosz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrsugbebove:
Are dey not humans...lets dem do. d work
ofcoz they are humans, But are they doing the work? That's the question you should be asking

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by bkak: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Am confuse, does it mean anyone coming from North is hausa fulani? Bcoz chief of army staff is Babur by tribe from Borno state, and chief of staff is Kanuri by tribe not hausa fulani, there is no any relationship in common b/w hausa nor Fulani.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by osusuallstars: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Those of u waiting to push out This plague in 2019 must work harder because they are likely going to rig the elections and remember they control all courts and should you resist any ruling, the security forces are theirs. nnamdi kanu said it but he was termed hate speech and treasonable fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by adams009: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=bolaLFC86 post=48393593][/quote]
And the person that post this rubbish will call himself SAN.
To him all Muslims are Jihadist & terrorist.
This guy has coconut head...

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by temeem: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
This report is highly unbalanced. Now that he has listed the mislims , why didn't he list the Christians and the numerous pastors from the Redeemed Church of God in the Administration
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by osusuallstars: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Alexk2:
Nigeria will be a better place to live in when we stop thinking like this.
We just need to stop all form of religious bigotory like this one and focus in solving our common problems as a nation. Our religious leaders from both divide need to stop heating up the polity with outburst like this.
Religious and ethnic bigotry are part of the deadly cancer destroying us as a country.

As far as i am concerned, it is never a problem if Buhari decide to appoint only from Daura as long as he fix Nigeria. ...mind you, i'm a Christian and a yoruba by tribe.
FOOLISHNESS IS NOT ONLY IN THOUGH AND EXPRESSION BUT WHEN U DONT KNOW THAT U ARE A FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Banter1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Point OF correction.

1. IG Police a NUPE man from Niger state not an Hausa Fulani man. Islamist jihadist.

2. NSCDC - CG a NUPE man from Niger state not an Hausa Fulani man. Islamist jihadist. lmao
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by ehikwe22: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
admax:
How has that affected the recession the country is 'technically' facing? We just like to leave serious issues and raise non-issues in this country. Is GEJ's cabinet majority Christians?

Religion is not the problem, Incompetency is the real issue here
are you daft? it's not about religion or the job. it's about the reason for the appointment. you need to read between the lines and understand the agenda and ulterior motive. You know what Islam stands for. no apologies to Muslims. Everyone is wary of them.

7 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Banter1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
temeem:
This report is highly unbalanced. Now that he has listed the mislims , why didn't he list the Christians and the numerous pastors from the Redeemed Church of God in the Administration
they are talking key positions here.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by iyerikan12: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
So as a SAN you doesn't have respect to your leaders, abi?
The people that you mentioned above are they really doing their job or not?
It is not the issue of where you came from, it is the issue of : Integrity, transparency, unity etc.
How I wish you could have complained of hunger not appointment.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by brostheo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
lol okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why We Extended Lockdown By 2 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / Godswill Akpabio Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (Picture) / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.