Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (49973 Views)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / FG Begins Process Of Appointing Ambassadors, Says Minister Of Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by kings09(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
And that is why he (buhari) has those sensitive positions in the hands of northerners incase ur revolution is the violent type. Buhari is THE WORST n MOST DIVISIVE PRESIDENT we shldnt have had
sobmos:
I rarely talk on this forum even though I've been on it for a very long time( 2006 actually). But I'll use this medium to tender my reserved apology to the previous administration of Nigeria for campaigning against you and campaigning for this clueless administration of APC, I thought buhari was the true change we desired,I never knew we were moving from frypan to fire. I passionately championed the campaign for change in my area area, social media and any chance I get I shout Sai baba to the heavens. We need a revolution in this country. That's the only thing that would stop this nonsensical happenings in this country, how can a president be so biased as to appoint over 88% of his cabinet to be from north? Isn't that against the spirit of One Nigeria? Now I'm beginning to understand why people like nnamdi Kanu and the boys of Niger delta wants us to divide... This country is so dead and buried. Only a true revolution will solve our problems. That's the only lasting solution to this scam called Democracy in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by omozu1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:
That's why we are in recession grin

Useless government.

I am sure Mr. Tinubu and others did not get this support right. I mean they missed this investment. Zero payback.

Nonsense decision sad sad sad

Now i know why the economy is nose diving

8 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Image123(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Rubbish. Is it Jonathan, Diezani and Ibori the Christians that would save Nigeria? This is government, not kingdom of CAN.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by cassyrooy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
He has technically suspended the 'Federal Character' system...

Only military rulers not leaders does that.

Hope y'all who voted him in will see how the North are ruling both North and South, wailing is good, it makes your conscience free from evil and irrational punks

10 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by breakeven: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
That is what you get when you elect an islamist, evil minded, bigot, illiterate into power. We warned Nigerians but they refused to listen that buhari want to drag Nigeria into the grave.. undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by taheer88(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Am liking it like that
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by snapshot: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrsugbebove:
Are dey not humans...lets dem do. d work

Fooooooool

6 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by omozu1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Now i know why the economy is like this

6 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by fiizznation: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nonsense

So when the ex president appointed his kinsmen into those positions, we all should have started screaming 'Christianized Nigeria'. And the person making this baseless claim is a 'prof', what a sad story

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by brostheo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
This so called man should shut up and face his judicial work.This are the kind of statements capable of causing political and religious crisis in a country. we don't care about the religion, tribe that Dominates the political sector,all we need are men to take us to the Nigeria of our dream even if its a foreigner. A Christian and a southerner has been there before has the president, little or no difference was made so what's he talking about.but if he feels so much pain why not walk to the supreme court and press charges

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Image123(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
kings09:
And that is why he (buhari) has those sensitive positions in the hands of northerners incase ur revolution is the violent type. Buhari is THE WORST n MOST DIVISIVE PRESIDENT we shldnt have had

The vice President is a pastor and professing Christian, so are many cabinet members and members of the legislooters and judiciary. Religion is not what we need. Jonathan and Obasanjo were so called Christians, what is the relevance of their religion to their abysmal performance in government?

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Ask4Info: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
When you Bigots are tired of complaining, you will channel your energy into more meaningful complaints and possible solutions on the government's bad policies and keep government on their feet. Instead of all these Nursery one complaints and junk jonalism.

Nigerians (educated and noneducated) need to take a cue from USA and UK on how oppositions criticize and keep goverment at alert always instead of all these nonsense religious and ethnic divides.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by DabuIIIT: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
pre88:
And so what? people will write anything just because of the hatred they have for PMB.
its because of write up like this and sentiments that we're where we are today. Its unfortunate, unfortunate for people that have this type of mentality.
Am a Christian and I'm not a northern but won't subscribe to this type of mentality.

abeg get lost..the acf and nef have been silent..ur president is a northerner,so is the senate president and speaker of house of reps. If it were the other way round,SOUTHERN PRESIDENT,SOUTHERN SENATE PRESIDENT,SOUTHERN HOUSE OF REPS SPEAKER,do you think the north will accept that,do you think there would be peace?
You just open ur mouth and rant.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Kulas: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Very nice post. Clearly X-rayed the true meaning meaning of corruption and marginalization. Yet APC supporters will come out here and be making noise that no region is side lined/marginalised. Lets always call spade a spade.lets always stand by truth and condemn what is wrong.Who will come here and tell me that Buhari is right?. It is well my South East brothers and Sisters.We will overcome it.

6 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by DabuIIIT: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ask4Info:
When you Bigots are tired of complaining, you will channel your energy into more meaningful complaints and possible solutions on the government's bad policies and keep government on their feet. Instead of all these Nursery one complaints and junk jonalism.

Nigerians (educated and noneducated) need to take a cue from USA and UK on how oppositions criticize and keep goverment at alert always instead of all these nonsense religious and ethnic divides.

welcome from iraq

5 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by delishpot: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Isn't that how politics in naija plays out on a good day? When you enter, youput people you trust to have your back?
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by SonofDevil: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Though the appointments re loopsided which is obvious But the claim of islamic Agenda is Laughable, 90% of population in Northern nigeria re Muslims, when Govt appoint 10 people from the Region automatically 8 will be muslims while the rest re christains.
Compare to southern nigeria which gives room for other religious practices.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by nnokwa042(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
izzou:
Oh please

He can go to Ghana for all I care

All these religious sentiments have tire me

And the Christians appointed Nko?

How are they faring in their respective sectors?

I can't wait to use my pvc and vote out apc in 2019

But till then, it should be competence before religion.
stop pretending ur not christian competence before religion ?what is right of christian northerner in the north not to talk of christian from east or ss pls ur a muslim so dont say shit

7 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by lovat(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
maclatunji:
I almost fell from the chair laughing at this headline #Ludicrous
An Islamist spotted

8 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by ebujany(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Well, as a christian from the south east, everybody must not be there. PMB has the right to appoint who he wants. As long as my religion is not threatened, do ur thing make i do my thing. After all, when it comes to stealing gov money both so called muslims and christians steals

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by nnatobryno(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
hahn:
To refer to this government as "clueless" would be an insult to GEJ angry
You r there my friend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by adebayo10977(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
He forgot that no matter how long it takes what goes around will surely comes around......

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by shabakm: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
keep quiet ipob how many vote did you south east gave him when u are expecting much

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by gbens2000(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
i must say anyway u look at it this is scary,i commit my country and every citizen of NIGERIA in GOD hands.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by nnokwa042(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
pre88:
And so what? people will write anything just because of the hatred they have for PMB.
its because of write up like this and sentiments that we're where we are today. Its unfortunate, unfortunate for people that have this type of mentality.
Am a Christian and I'm not a northern but won't subscribe to this type of mentality.
if u like be a christian from afganistan we dont care if ur a true christian go in mist of northerners in the north and preach gospel to them so they will show u how peacefull thier religion is

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by SharkTank(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
SonofDevil:
Though the appointments re loopsided which is obvious But the claim of islamic Agenda is Laughable, 90% of population in Northern nigeria re Muslims, when Govt appoint 10 people from the Region automatically 8 will be muslims while the rest re christains.

This one just remixed that Buhari 97% and 5% theory

5 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by eyeview: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
We warned nigerians but they said Buhari can not do such in a mordern day nigeria. Now he is doing that in that mordern day nigeria and they have all gone mute

7 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Guyman02: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
SonofDevil:

You be real son of devil, where did you get the statistic from, you mean Christians in Borno, Taraba, Adamawa, Kaduna South, Plateau, Nasarawa, Niger, Kwara, Kogi, Benue, FCT, Bauchi, Gombe etc are 10% of the population of the North?
You must have brought your statistic out of your anus

6 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by dadavivo: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
toposi4naija:
Jonathan did worse!! undecided
zombie spotted

10 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Johnnoo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is revealing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Stanbeto: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
We don see am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership / Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.