Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (49970 Views)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / FG Begins Process Of Appointing Ambassadors, Says Minister Of Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Ubyy: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is why I know 2019 elections will be bloody....
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by ChristGang: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
So true!

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Alexk2(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
osusuallstars:

FOOLISHNESS IS NOT ONLY IN THOUGH AND EXPRESSION BUT WHEN U DONT KNOW THAT U ARE A FOOL.

Thank you!
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is sickening, irritating,...Are these individuals competent? What concerns me abt their religious affiliation or ethnic GRP.All i want is a safe and secured country with robust economy, good health care delivery and good education.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Impeach buhari and let's kuku ma scatter this country!!! This dude is an unapologetic bigot and incompetent old fart! I regret ever supporting him initially!! Fvck!!! What a terrible mistake Nigerians made!!! I am in full support of his impeachment. Nigerians have zero confidence in him! I say impeach now!!!

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by BABANGBALI: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
veekid:
Summary is now what?
weve been tactically islamised
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
To be honest, I blame Jonathan still! He was so bad Nigerians had no choice but to gamble with buhari! Unfortunately the gamble did not pay off!!! We got scammed on a Kentro level!!!
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
thanks for the reminder Asemoto abi na Asemota. Now that we are chained what next Come 2019 my see any northerner campaigning to be president mtcheew... The fact is that Buari remain a chronic tribalist+religious sentimentalist only OBJ i can single out to be less sentimental from the previous administration. What we need now is a revolution of youthful techocret to put end to this gerontocracy of cluelessness... Abeg i get better things to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by ipreach: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is just morning. you guys are yet to see something

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Trustworthiness: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
@OP. Can you please help produce the list of people that held all the positions stated during GEJ government in your post be I can really make a comment on the post.

Expecting your reply

Regards
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by ipreach: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
OkoroAwusa, how market

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by DTaj: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
It is surprising that an erudite lawyer like Asemota (SAN) will act like the illiterate on my street- not every person from the North is Hausa Fulani!

There are several factual errors in the list. For instance (among many others) the following persons are NOT Hausa Fulani Muslims:

1. Police IG: Nupe, Niger state
2. National Security Adviser: Kanuri, Borno state
3. Chief of Staff to the President: Kanuri, Borno state
4. DG. EFCC: Minority tribe, Borno state
5. Chief of Army Staff: Minoriy tribe, Borno state

It is also NOT true that there is no South East appointee among the appointments in the education sector. The Registrar/CEO of NECO is an Igbo Professor, who replaced the Northerner who was fired.

This is better served if appointees from other parts of the country were also listed.

Finally, the President should make amends in cases of clear lop-sided nature. Nigeria is ONE!

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by 247Dior(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrsugbebove:
Are dey not humans...lets dem do. d work
so it's fair right? They've even succeeded in putting the country in recession... if it were to be in opposite direction would have said so?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by mfujah(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
guy u re foolish.... only u cant mention their names.... gerrrarra here
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Josmila(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
ezugegere:
Buhari is working for ISIS

Would you mind repeating this before the DSS?
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by JimiOgunlola: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
The way fulani brazenly implement their born-to-rule ideology and force it down the throat of everyone makes me yearn to become an armed Avenger.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by rhymaholic: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Another valid post.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by sbabimbola(f): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dragonking:

Who sold their birth rights to Buhari? We know who. like I said when GEJ was in power, you guys were the ones crying and complaining to the extent of ploting his downfall. Now your northern master is In power and you are finding excuses for the same thing you accused GEJ of. Last admin you guys accused GEJ Now Buhari your master and Savior is doing the same if not worse and you are hailing him. SMH

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Now I understand your point though you are not so creative in your negative criticism. Former President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan did his best, but one fault of his was that he left the loop holes of corruption in his era, we can't continue to live on lies my brother, I am not happy with President Buhari's decision, it just shows that when you give a mad man hoe he will make heaps towards himself. GEJ is a man I admire a lot, but the masses decided they wanted change, and change they got!

NB: Attacking people's personality or making tribal dissension causative statements shows that one has EITHER inferiority or superiority complex, all of which are bad for our society. YOU CAN EXPLAIN YOUR POINT WITHOUT DEROGATORY AND ABUSIVE STATEMENTS.

I DON PARK WELLA NOW!

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
admax:
How has that affected the recession the country is 'technically' facing? We just like to leave serious issues and raise non-issues in this country. Is GEJ's cabinet majority Christians?

Religion is not the problem, Incompetency is the real issue here
.Religion is a problem. Period.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by demmy66: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jarus:
So every Muslim is an Islamic Jihadist.

You guys should continue.
i tire ooo.. tbey are just annoying... They see nothing good in muslims.. They are the real.intolerant people.. they see nothing wrong in dominating the assemblies in schools monday to thursdays with christian prayers, no one called it CHRISTIANIZATION of the education sector or nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by ANAKONDA: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
veekid:
Summary is now what?

Summary is - Buhari is ISIS in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by ANAKONDA: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrsugbebove:
Are dey not humans...lets dem do. d work

Are leaders and members of ISIS, Al-Shabbab, Al-qaeda and Boko Haral not humans ?

Are we not seeing the results of their work already ?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by ANAKONDA: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
I feel like throwing up..m

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by damon222: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
pre88:
And so what? people will write anything just because of the hatred they have for PMB.
its because of write up like this and sentiments that we're where we are today. Its unfortunate, unfortunate for people that have this type of mentality.
Am a Christian and I'm not a northern but won't subscribe to this type of mentality.
But bros., take a look at the country, are you happy? Are all these appointments mentioned not true?

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Mmoud: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
free2ryhme:
na wa ooo

And then so what?¿
weilerssss
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Tobium1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
I could still recall when nigerians were saying "certificate or not, even if na Nepa bill he presents, I will vote for him"

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by teebillz: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jarus:
So every Muslim is an Islamic Jihadist.

You guys should continue.

Not every but probably most.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by greatmen: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Honestly Southwest really why are you guys always like this its your fault, I love you guys but tribalism always gets the better, I wish sw will just unite with ss and se
buchilino:
I BLAME MOST OF SW PPLE. I DON'T LIKE GEJ BUT PMB NOW SEEMS 2 BE WORST
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Your parents should be ashamed of wasting money on you to become someone who regrets decisions he makes.

Not saying this present administration is performing but only a fool would be outchea apologizing to the previous administration. FOH dumb nigga

sobmos:
I rarely talk on this forum even though I've been on it for a very long time( 2006 actually). But I'll use this medium to tender my reserved apology to the previous administration of Nigeria for campaigning against you and campaigning for this clueless administration of APC, I thought buhari was the true change we desired,I never knew we were moving from frypan to fire. I passionately championed the campaign for change in my area area, social media and any chance I get I shout Sai baba to the heavens. We need a revolution in this country. That's the only thing that would stop this nonsensical happenings in this country, how can a president be so biased as to appoint over 88% of his cabinet to be from north? Isn't that against the spirit of One Nigeria? Now I'm beginning to understand why people like nnamdi Kanu and the boys of Niger delta wants us to divide... This country is so dead and buried. Only a true revolution will solve our problems. That's the only lasting solution to this scam called Democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wailing is free keep it up PMB till 2023.
Oh u forget the followin...

Vice president Prof Yemi Osibanjo Hausa/Fulani Muslim.
Rt hon Rotimi Ameachi Hausa/Fulani Musliim.
The Jagaban Bola Tinubu Hausa/Hausa Muslim.
Chai Buhari even go as far as imposing Hausa/Fulani mUslim as Imo state Governor.
Even Seun, lalatisclala and hungerbad are Hausa/Fulani Muslims

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's not hard to become who you yearn to be. T.fare to Bayelsa is not up to 10K. You can go ahead tomorrow. Mtcheeeew

JimiOgunlola:
The way fulani brazenly implement their born-to-rule ideology and force it down the throat of everyone makes me yearn to become an armed Avenger.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by compujyde: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG / Fresh Legal Moves To Sack Hope Uzodinma Commences In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.