Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (49972 Views)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / FG Begins Process Of Appointing Ambassadors, Says Minister Of Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by ShalomX: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2016
pre88:
And so what? people will write anything just because of the hatred they have for PMB.
its because of write up like this and sentiments that we're where we are today. Its unfortunate, unfortunate for people that have this type of mentality.
Am a Christian and I'm not a northern but won't subscribe to this type of mentality.

Playing the ostrich or burying our heads in the sand is the major reason our leaders do as they please without respect to our sensibilities as citizens.

We ought to speak out when things are going wrong, not to insult or vilify but to get them corrected.

So I don't go with that your "so what ".

We were promised change and change we wanna see, not from bad to worse though.

Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by ShalomX: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2016
atolls:
I strongly advise not to be SENTIMENTAL with issues, it is obvious in the post.

I have these questions and observations

1. Are you saying all Muslims are Islamist/Jihadist?
2. 17 appointments were made in Education along with those mentioned, you only mentioned 8,what about the other 9? Or you feel muslims don't worth 8/17?
3. How do you come about Taking all appointments into consideration 88%? pls we're all students of mathematics
4. If you fill those post or do similar analysis under President Jonathan, it is worst for the Muslims appointment and nobody complained.

Please, let's live above religious/ethnic/language/etc sentiment and see issues.
If anyone of them is not qualify/performing, then we should say it.

Idon't care if Buhari put all his family member in all appointment, so long there is food on my table and money in my pocket, they should carry go!

That is the problem! Nigerians are relatively docile and if we have food on our table and money in our pocket you won't see this much bickering. But people are starving.

....and don't forget that a hungry man is an angry man.

Meanwhile, the Federal character is the surest way to achieve equity, unity and transparency.

So those saying they don't care if all appointments go to one region so long as there's result are just being absurd.

You can't say you want to change a bad situation and adopt methods that would only worsen it while still using the unacceptable situation as a benchmark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by ShalomX: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2016
pre88:
And so what? people will write anything just because of the hatred they have for PMB.
its because of write up like this and sentiments that we're where we are today. Its unfortunate, unfortunate for people that have this type of mentality.
Am a Christian and I'm not a northern but won't subscribe to this type of mentality.

Playing the ostrich or burying our heads in the sand is the major reason our leaders do as they please without respect to our sensibilities as citizens.

We ought to speak out when things are going wrong, not to insult or vilify but to get them corrected.

So I don't go with that your "so what ".

We were promised change and change we wanna see, not from bad to worse though.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by kings09(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
I can tel u the VP position is an insensitive position till the president says otherwise. Don't always use ministerial appointments as example cos the president was forced to obey the contitution. But observe those appointments dat are @ d discretion of d president, they are majorly northerners or southwestern muslims. Ppl dat r criticising d president are not doing so witout facts. I repeat Nigeria is a HETEROGENEOUS country n dis shld be reflected. Evry ethnic group has its honest n well-qualified members. No tribe has monopoly of competence n integrity.
Image123:

What is a sensitive position and which ones are insensitive positions? The VP position is not sensitive enough? All the Christian so called and southern ministers, perm secretaries, DGs,ambassadors and advisers should resign if they feel their appointments are irrelevant. We don't do this nonsense when we go to the hospitals, or need help getting our documents and renewal or bank transactions. Serious people and businesses don't major on minors. A serious organization don't ask for your religion or state of origin, there are more important things to adjudge competence.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Ritchiee: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
mrsugbebove:
Are dey not humans...lets dem do. d work

SHUT UP...OH MY.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by nnokwa042(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=brostheo post=48396541][/quote]even with ur pigin english 100% u be aboooki no warri person can say this shit u just typed,i will say this again let northerners join thier brothers in mali chad somalia yemen u people dont belong in this nigeria ,
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by brostheo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
nnokwa042:
even with ur pigin english 100% u be aboooki no warri person can say this shit u just typed,i will say this again let northerners join thier brothers in mali chad somalia yemen u people dont belong in this nigeria ,
oya go drive them commont 9ja na since you know where they belong. what you waiting for, or you waiting for your Biafra brothers to come help ?
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by nnokwa042(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
brostheo:
oya go drive them commont 9ja na since you know where they belong. what you waiting for, or you waiting for your Biafra brothers to come help ?
and u say u be warri guy grin grin grin grin so as warri person abooki go come from sokoto abi gombe get oil well for ur domot and ur happy , i think u just soak ur self with burukutu and gworo cus u talk like ur not well

1 Like

Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by brostheo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
nnokwa042:
and u say u be warri guy grin grin grin grin so as warri person abooki go come from sokoto abi gombe get oil well for ur domot and ur happy , i think u just soak ur self with burukutu and gworo cus u talk like ur not well
shey na my papa get the oil ni,who won take make he take.When your sister Alison Madueke be minister of petroleum how much she give me from the oil money grin
nnokwa042:
shey na my papa get the oil ni,who won take make he take.When your sister Alison Madueke be minister of petroleum how much she give me from the oil money
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by Image123(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
kings09:
I can tel u the VP position is an insensitive position till the president says otherwise. Don't always use ministerial appointments as example cos the president was forced to obey the contitution. But observe those appointments dat are @ d discretion of d president, they are majorly northerners or southwestern muslims. Ppl dat r criticising d president are not doing so witout facts. I repeat Nigeria is a HETEROGENEOUS country n dis shld be reflected. Evry ethnic group has its honest n well-qualified members. No tribe has monopoly of competence n integrity.
kings09:

The VP position is insensitive to you, yet he is the number 2 man in the country and the most active VP in our democratic history. I'll remind you that i mentioned ambassadors, Perm Secs, DGs and several assistants under government payroll. If they feel irrelevant, they should resign for northerners and muslims to take over. If you continue to bypass and overlook them, it's hypocrisy. Our problem is not appointments, there are people from all over the heterogeneous country in the nass. We see the fascinating job they are doing.
Re: Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists by 2sexynet: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
pre88:
SAME WAS DONE TO GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.