Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Black Man And His Allah - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (13074 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Islam Bowing Before The Black Stone In Worship? / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

Mr man my post on hadith is to tell you that discrimination is not entertain in islam talk of condemning them to hell, and my Quranic verse clear your doubt.

@the mathew you quoted, pls name one pastor who had moved the mountain

err did you also read the tons of overwhelming evidence ENDORSING discrimination based on race from the same hadiths? cheesy I know its hard for you to see the truth.

Dont worry . . . what mountains did mohammad (the pilferer of biblical words) move?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 12:57am On Sep 25, 2009
mukina2:

You know you should post topics about Muslims/Islam in this section.
I have no problems with your thread(s) as long as they do not degenerate into insults/namecalling or gets personal.

You know thats how it should be done but you create a topic on the main board all the time.

I wont move them to the right board but to the bin each time you do that.

No I didn't.
How many times have I received warnings from you and 24 hr bans for posting topics in the Islam for Muslim section?
Did you change the rules around without informing your fellow raisin heads?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 1:00am On Sep 25, 2009
Ishaq:450 "It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent." shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 1:05am On Sep 25, 2009
Tabari II:21 "Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair shocked shocked. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them   shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

So Allah wants all blacks enslaved by Arabs e kwa?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 1:07am On Sep 25, 2009
@4Osisi: « on: Yesterday at 06:28:05 PM »  
Ishaq:243 "I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks,   ,  Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"
I think you should not allow your hatred of Islam to make you fall apart at the seams of intellectual competency. First, you forgot conveniently that Sayidina Bilah Ibn Rabah (RA) the Muhadzin of RasulAllah (AS) was a black man; first a slave, then a ransomed man to freedom! Now tell me how Ishaq who is like the proponent of Christian's "will never happen" Rapture, will forget Sayidina Bilah in this case? Ali bin Abi talib (RA) wanted his job and the prophet refused him. Bilah was called master by all the Sahabah, including Umar bin Khattab (RA), even when he was the kalifah! Enough, woman.

By the way there is no Chapter or verse in the Quran that says a man is blameworthy simply because he is black, or do you know any? But Surah Masad (111) is condemning the Uncle and the wife of the same uncle of Muhammad (AS)! Are they black people, Osisi?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 1:13am On Sep 25, 2009
@$Osisi: « #2 on: Yesterday at 06:30:00 PM »
Bukhari:V4B52N137 "The Prophet said, 'Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him, If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'"
First the chain of transmission, you sheepishly did not provide! But the Negro slave is not invoked for peril, because of his black skin, otherwise there would have been any curse on Abi Lahab and his wife (Laana tUllah), and Bilah bin Rabah (RA) would not have been counted as people whose foot print was already in Paradise!

You are goofing off, Osisi. This is serious. Seriously!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 1:14am On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola:

You better stop deceiving urself, what does form mean if not color, shape, height etc.

I have been to the middle east and by God black men were given high authority, if you care to know Hausa are the majority of the black in Saudi arabia, i saw them at the airport, i saw them in custom uniform, i saw them as religious police etc. You can confirm from any hajji. Egypt, Algeria , morocco, yemen etc have dominant black in their kingdom so stop saying what you know not

Tabari IX:69 "Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah's helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah's Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us."
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 1:16am On Sep 25, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: « #2 on: Yesterday at 06:30:00 PM » First the chain of transmission, you sheepishly did not provide! But the Negro slave is not invoked for peril, because of his black skin, otherwise there would have been any curse on Abi Lahab and his wife (Laana tUllah), and Bilah bin Rabah (RA) would not have been counted as people whose foot print was already in Paradise!

You are goofing off, Osisi. This is serious. Seriously!

Suck it up Alhaji
did I write the hadiths?
I'm just a messenger
Thou raisin head grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by mukina2: 1:18am On Sep 25, 2009
$osisi:

No I didn't.
How many times have I received warnings from you and 24 hr bans for posting topics in the Islam for Muslim section?
Did you change the rules around without informing your fellow raisin heads?
shocked shocked shocked
Please post those warnings here . .

i warned you not to post topics in this section?
am not surprised you said that.

Whenever you get banned, you always find something/someone to blame it on
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 1:19am On Sep 25, 2009
Bukhari: V9B89N256 "Allah's Apostle said, 'You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he is a black African slave [b]whose head looks like a raisin.'" [/b]

Mo gat comedy o
kai!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 1:22am On Sep 25, 2009
@$Osisi: « #4 on: Yesterday at 06:31:08 PM »  
Ishaq:374 "The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, 'Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.'"
And all enemies of Islam deserve this Destruction from The Most CAPABLE, Allah Azhawajal. Did you forget that they ran the muslims and the prophet (AS) out of Makka to Madina?

I wonder if I were to run you out of Aba, will you be happy with me, at least when you have to fight me, will you not inflight the greatest wound, according to your capability? Well I now give you your mortal enemy to impose my scenerio upon: Obafemi Awolowo!

Imagine him in front of you, one on one; your igbo anger should overwhelm you enough to forget that he is a christian; the same religion you claim to be in!

You see how weak you are; you have to resort to being human and Jesus turn the other cheek and pray for your enemy are things forgotten then, just like Jesus did not follow his own rule of not calling anybody "Fool!"
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 1:22am On Sep 25, 2009
mukina2:

shocked shocked shocked
Please post those warnings here . .

i warned you not to post topics in this section?
am not surprised you said that.

Whenever you get banned, you always find something/someone to blame it on

Do you suppose I save those warnings?
What reason would I have have to tell lies against you?
Either yourself or Jarus has banned me ,not once for posting  topics in the Islamic section
That is a fact but you can deny it all you want
abeg comot for my road
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by mukina2: 1:23am On Sep 25, 2009
You can lie shocked

one of the reasons why for any message i send warning anyone i copy one or two mods.

Any message i send to you i copied Debosky so he sees it too,

This is one of the last messages i sent to you.

and this was because you posted In the wrong sections like you did today.

geeezzzzz shocked

(No subject)
« Sent to: $osisi on: July 21, 2009, 12:58 PM »
« Bcc: debosky »

Please post topics where they should be,

you know this but you still insist on posting in the wrong section.

No matter what your topic is about post IN the right sections.

Tnx
Mukina
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 1:28am On Sep 25, 2009
mukina2:

You can lie shocked

one of the reasons why for any message i send warning anyone i copy one or two mods.

geeezzzzz shocked

Your mother bore you in lies,you daughter of satan
How dare you call me a liar?
since you have the warnings and their copies,produce all the warnings I've received from the Islamic section.
You're merely looking for a way to delete or lock this thread or have me banned to save your allah and his prophet.

On several ocassions,I have been banned for starting topics in the Islamic section
I resorted to posting them all in the religious sections and then you or your assistant gets it moved to the Islamic section but today you turn around and delete a thread of mine that you claim was posted in the wrong section instead of moving them like you've always done.
Are you too thick to understand what I'm saying?
Do you have to quote your opinions of today when it's been totally opposite your previous stand?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by mukina2: 1:32am On Sep 25, 2009
If insulting my Mother makes you happy, have a nice day. smiley

Unlike you she was a very poius woman, didnt see the need to tell lies to a girl she is way older than. You can never be what she is.
wonder what you teach your kids

If what you posted is not a lie then what is it.

shows the kind of person you are,
grown up woman insulting a younger girl's mother.

why cant you address me?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 1:33am On Sep 25, 2009
@$Osisi: « #6 on: Yesterday at 06:37:35 PM »  
***Tirmidhi hadith 38, Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants.  He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it THE BLACK OFFSPRINGS as if they were charcoal.  He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for HELL and I do not mind.   Transmitted by Ahmad. (ALIM CDROM)
Souls and not people! Duuh. You sound almost unintelligent and I dont understand it, with all that Dr.!

First when something burnt, what remain is a charcoal. You should know it, since cremation and burning belong to the Christians! Charcoal is black all over the world, woman. Below is the verse of the covenant between Allah and the Children of Adam when they were souls in the spiritual realm;

And (remember) when your Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam from their loins their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [asking them:] “Am I not your Lord?” They all replied “Yes, we testify to it!” This, lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection: “We were unaware of this.” Or in case you say: “It was our ancestors who made partners in worship along with Allah  and we are only their descendants. Will you then destroy us for what those liars did?”(Quran, 7:172-173
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by OgidiBoy(m): 1:35am On Sep 25, 2009
*subscribe*
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 1:37am On Sep 25, 2009
mukina2:

If insulting my Mother makes you happy, have a nice day. smiley

Unlike you she was a very poius woman, didnt see the need to tell lies to a girl she is way older than. You can never be what she is.

why cant you address me?

Who are you BTW that I should tell lies against you?
what for?
It's only one borne in lies with lies enshrined in their DNA that'll deny what I'm saying
anumpam
do you make up these rules at the sighting of the moon and change them when you change underwears?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by No2Atheism(m): 1:44am On Sep 25, 2009
@osisi

1. I don't know what the discussion is about to be frank, and I personally do not want to go through the thread to find out,

2. People on this thread know that I hate islam passionately, however I am not comfortable when the discussions starts going to the level and extent of personal insults or parental insults,

3. Yes mukina might have annoyed you,

4. Yes mukina might have insulted you,

5. This my contribution is not about who is right or who is wrong . . . frankly i don't know and do not really care cus am not really interested in going through the whole thread right now.

NEVERTHELESS

Osisi abeg don't let it degenerate to the level in which you are going to be insulting mukina's mother . . . whether we agree or disagree with each other on nairaland should not be reason enough to let it degenerate to the level of parental abuse or insults.

Lets leave parents out of it.
Lets leave family out of it.
Lets leave children out of it.
Lets leave husbands out of it.
Lets leave wives out of it.

@Osisi thanks . . . i know u would see it from the point I am seeing it from.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 1:45am On Sep 25, 2009
@Davidylan: « #14 on: Yesterday at 07:38:19 PM »  
***Koran 39.60  And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied against Allah –their faces WILL BE BLACK.  Is not in hell an abode for the arrogant?  

Na wa o . . .
You must see the gridIron warriors, the military boys ready for war theater, and the fire engine people have their faces black! No? Are they all black people, or their are no black people in America that can pass for redman or white? Of course they are plenty.

And a person who have seen a people of paradise being shrouded, part of sign of success hereafter is that their skin brighten up, unlike the skins of the Kufr that will need a lot of makeup to keep it okay! Blackened face here in the hereafter is not the skin, because a person who does not take good shower will be dirty and the skin will loose its luster, brilliance and brightness, the el natural people or poor white people are very good examples.

So when the people of hell are being humiliated their faces based on the scourging of the fire will turn charcoal black!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 1:47am On Sep 25, 2009
@osisi, if i call you pregnant mugu you form scowl *note* i did not hnsult o, take am easy* and you have the guts to insult mukina's mother, too bad, thats rude and too heinous,
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 1:51am On Sep 25, 2009
@Davidylan: « #29 on: Yesterday at 10:55:09 PM »  
Mohammad steals again -

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "On the Day of Resurrection I will intercede and say, 'O my Lord! Admit into Paradise (even) those who have faith equal to a mustard seed in their hearts.' "
--------- Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Hadith 600

Original quotation here - Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
The expression Mustard Seed troubles you? Is Mustard seed not a creation of Allah? Is Muhammad (AS) not a human being? Did Jesus not eat Mustard seed, like all humans? Where is the similarity after this? None!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 1:57am On Sep 25, 2009
@$Osisi: « #34 on: Today at 01:00:48 AM »
Ishaq:450 "It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent."
What happened to freed Arabs, or non-Blacks who are disbelievers? They go to paradise of Islam, yaa Kafir? Of course not!

What happened to Bilah? What happened to the obedient wife of Ibrahim, Hajar, and Ibrahim's first son, Ismail (AS)? You sometimes shock me wth your thinking based on your hatred! And we see that you and them the mutamushrikuun of the world love to quote Ishaq! If his effort was not intentionally malicious against islam, may Allah forgive him and give him reward for trying.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 25, 2009
@MUKINA,sorry o, you are so matured at this,me i can never take it sha, may ALLAH reward you for this
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 25, 2009
@ALHAJI OLABOWALE,E PARI IJAYI NOW,its not good that u decided to wave it o,Asalamu Alekum sir.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by manmustwac(m): 2:06am On Sep 25, 2009
@$osisi
i think your going to far by bringing mukina's mother into the matter. Even Daviddylan and Noetic don't stoop that low.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 2:12am On Sep 25, 2009
I think there should not be any reason to insult anyone. May Allah be the Consoler of those who are hurt by words coming out of others with he intention to malign. Amin.

@$Osisi: « #35 on: Today at 01:05:05 AM »  
Tabari II:21 "Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair  . Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them        

So Allah wants all blacks enslaved by Arabs e kwa?
Overlords, the white who brought christianity to africa have a satellite after dark imagery of the world, and what they did was Africa is the only continent they did not allow a single light to emanate! And they call Africa the dark continent for only one reason, hatred of it!

And we know that there is a lot of different hues of skin in Africa. And in Makka and indeed the Quraishi tribe had black people in the time of Muhammad (AS), and being handsome and free does not make a person qualifies for paradise? Osisi, can you be a run-way model? That answers your question. And paradise is not meant for only the powerful, and hell fire is not meant only for the weak, piety of Allah is the only requirement for Paradise!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 2:27am On Sep 25, 2009
« #45 on: Today at 01:28:15 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: mukina2 on Today at 01:23:45 AM
You can lie

geeezzzzz

Your mother bore you in lies,you daughter of satan
since you have the warnings and their copies,produce all the warnings I've received from the Islamic section.
You're merely looking for a way to delete or lock this thread or have me banned to save your allah and his prophet.

On several ocassions,I have been banned for starting topics in the Islamic section
I resorted to posting them all in the religious sections and then you or your assistant gets it moved to the Islamic section but today you turn around and delete a thread of mine that you claim was posted in the wrong section instead of moving them like you've always done.
Are you too thick to understand what I'm saying?
Do you have to quote your opinions of today when it's been totally opposite your previous stand?

AND

Posted by: $osisi
Insert Quote
Quote from: mukina2 on Today at 01:32:13 AM
If insulting my Mother makes you happy, have a nice day.

why cant you address me?

Who are you BTW that I should tell lies against you?
what for?
It's only one borne in lies with lies enshrined in their DNA that'll deny what I'm saying
anumpam
do you make up these rules at the sighting of the moon and change them when you change underwears?
Osisi, need to find it in your heart not to go this route. You need to seek the forgiveness of this young woman.

@Mukina, am sure that she did not mean it as it sounded. Your mom (ra) is not affected by this in the least. Allah has covered what He has covered and no human late or alive noe or shall be alive later can overturn the decision of the Almighty, the Knower, the Powerful and the Living! Good night.

Salaamualaykum wa rahmatUllahi Taala wa barackatuh. Thanks sister Uplawal for calling my attention to it. JazakAllahu Khairan.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by illusion2: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2009
$osisi:

[s]Your mother bore you in lies,you daughter of satan[/s]
$osisi,this was way out of line. . . .why bring in someone's mother into this? state your opinion ,but don't insult people's parents. . . .its 'un-christianly'. . . angry
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2009
@ALHAJI,you are welcome sir,Asalamu Alekum
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2009
nice to see osisi taking off the gloves and showing her true colours - she is no better than davidylan - should we be suprised at her showing the true nature of the christian tongue?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by illusion2: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2009
Also Mukina2,

I thnk it'll help if you or other mods advise reasonsfor banning within the concerned thread, cos its possible Ms $osisi who Im sure should be on her way to oblivion right now cheesy , may be mixing up the reasons for her getting banned initially ,prob she was banned for fighting & not necessarily becos of her starting a thread.

Just ma 2 cents wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? / Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG / Meaning Of Alhaji Or Alhaja In Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.