Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Black Man And His Allah - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (13075 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Islam Bowing Before The Black Stone In Worship? / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2009
$osisi:

I know I went too far with the abuse.
Mukina forgive me but please please never you call me a liar when what I'm stating is the gospel truth
I've been banned several times and some the reasons have been "Islam" or
posting in the Islamic section, in at least 3 or 4 ocassions.

The most you could do was deny that you were the one that banned me not calling me a liar.
This is my last post on that topic.

I'm a witness too.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
Now back to Allah and his black slaves that look like satan
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

I'm a witness too.

I knew I wasn't the only one
You can imagine my rage when the girl called me a liar for stating the truth
Who wouldn't be annoyed by that
I'm only human
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Rebarobyn: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2009
its okay guys, lets settle this fight, davidylan and mukina- make una no vex, let get back to the main topic/argument, osisi and uplawal have apologized, i think that is humble enough and it shows we still have some manners on NL. where is abuzola?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2009
alimat 2:

Ignorance is a disease, up date your memory and know fact about who really your God is,

Jehovah or Jesus?

A hadith for you

Ishaq:243 "I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Uplawal' she  was a black woman with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks,
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by holythug(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2009
u r d Shaytan. . .& we might not knw now who will wear d black garment,but when d time comes u will be reminded of ur statement
$osisi:

Now back to Allah and his black slaves that look like satan
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2009
@davidlyan see sungod child that calls one stupid,dnt worry your abode is hellfire,take it or leave it
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2009
holythug:

u r d Shaytan. . .& we might not knw now who will where d bl;ack garment,but when d time comes u will be reminded

Shaytan is an islamic corruption of the satan in the bible. The quran is terribly sketchy on who this individual is, how he became a candidate of hell and why he was created in the first place. Seems a lot of islam is built on very shaky foundations . . .

Why is everything black associated with evil in the quran? So are we candidates of allah's version of hell because we are black?

$osisi:

A hadith for you

Ishaq:243 "I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Uplawal' she  was a black woman with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks,

Long flowing hair? uplawal? For where?  grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2009
holythug:

u r d Shaytan. . .& we might not knw now who will wear d black garment,but when d time comes u will be reminded of your statement

Ibn Khaldun (1332 - 1406) the pre-eminent Islamic medieval historian and social thinker wrote:  
[b]"The Negro nations are as a rule submissive to slavey because they have attributes that are quite similar to dumb animals."([/b]2)
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2009
uplawal:

@davidlyan see sungod child that calls one stupid,dnt worry your abode is hellfire,take it or leave it

surah 19:71 has already confirmed that hell is your abode by an irrevocable decree of allah.

Can any muslim confidently show me just exactly where the quran talks about what hell is, why it was created and for whom? Of course its just easier to grab the bible.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
$osisi:

Ibn Khaldun (1332 - 1406) the pre-eminent Islamic medieval historian and social thinker wrote:  
[b]"The Negro nations are as a rule submissive to slavey because they have attributes that are quite similar to dumb animals."([/b]2)

he was probably right. Such attributes are in evidence on this very thread.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by holythug(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2009
theres no need to tell 'em as long as we are all accountable for our deeds
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2009
Mohammad’s cruelty to a black slave called Mahran, who was re-named Safina (`ship') (by Muhammad) is recorded in text supposedly in the slave’s own words:

He says:   "The apostle of God and his companions went on a trip. (When) their belongings became too heavy for them to carry, Muhammad told me, `Spread your garment.' They filled it with their belongings, then they put it on me. The apostle of God told me, `Carry (it), for you are a ship.' Even if I was carrying the load of six or seven donkeys while we were on a journey, anyone who felt weak would throw his clothes or his shield or his sword on me so I would carry that, a heavy load. The prophet told me, `You are a ship"' shocked shocked shocked (refer to Ibn Qayyim, pp. 115-116; al-Hulya, Vol. 1, p. 369, quoted from Ahmad 5:222).

Poor man
Mohammed renamed him ship because he was being used as one.
na wa o
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2009
@osisi,on te bo o,you re donefor today,since the soul i have its equally the same with your born and unborn children,no arguement, i pass your comment to them,me am not mukina gentle girl o, me i will woze you from the net ni, mio easy rara
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by spikedcylinder: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
uplawal:

david,d hypocrite,am sure your wife beats up your mum,thats why you see no reason for the large number of complainants,IDOLATER calling JESUS(GOD).

Even after everything that has been said. What a darn shame. undecided undecided
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
uplawal:

@osisi,on te bo o,you re donefor today,since the soul i have its equally the same with your born and unborn children,no arguement, i pass your comment to them,me am not mukina gentle girl o, me i will woze you from the net ni, mio easy rara

are you writing in arabic or Oshun dialect?

Mohammad was frank about the exalted status of his race —“[b] I am Arab, and the kuran is in Arabic and the talk of those in Paradise is in Arabic” ([/b]Trifkovic p 95, quoting a hadith)

Racism of the highest order
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2009
@SPIKECYLINGFAN,PLS BE YOURSELF ABEGI,OR ARE YOU A "KARUMI"?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2009
$osisi:

are you writing in arabic or Oshun dialect?

Mohammad was frank about the exalted status of his race —“[b] I am Arab, and the kuran is in Arabic and the talk of those in Paradise is in Arabic” ([/b]Trifkovic p 95, quoting a hadith)

Racism of the highest order

Are you surprised at uplawal's comments? Ibn Khaldun already described this phenomenon.  grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
david,am sure you are not blind at osisi comment on my name,hypocrite of the highest rank
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

Are you surprised at uplawal's comments? Ibn Khaldun already described this phenomenon.  grin

abeg wetin Ibn "kala do me" talk
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2009
uplawal:

david,am sure you are not blind at osisi comment on my name,hypocrite of the highest rank

Don't you have akamu to drink this afternoon?
abeg run along
your bearded one awaits
even if you were baking ,on the internet or frying akara
he needs you now before al shaytani curses you till morning grin
don't say I didn't warn
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
uplawal:

after insulting my future wife and mother you will surely forgive me for overlooking "insults" to one of "noble character" like yourself.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2009
$osisi:

abeg wetin Ibn "kala do me" talk

no be you tell us?

"The Negro nations are as a rule submissive to slavey because they have attributes that are quite similar to dumb animals."
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Rebarobyn: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2009
$osisi:

your bearded one awaits
don't say I didn't warn

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2009
$osisi:

Don't you have akamu to drink this afternoon?
abeg run along
your bearded one awaits
don't say I didn't warn

and if she dares disobey . . . she will be scourged "lightly" and sent to hell. Na mohammad talk am o!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2009
@david,heyyah,so you not married yet, wish you the best sha in getting a good wife,sorry again about the comment
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2009
@david and osisi,whatever
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2009
@osisi-
how dare you call people satan , is ur brain working anti clockwise ? You are so miserable old chunk who is suffering from paranoid. Shame on you. you are old enough to be my mum but am sorry i have to talk some senses into you

@uplawal- you don't need to reply insane people who are needed at the psychiatric, by replying them means you are one of them so back off
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
@Abuzola, am not really bothered though cos she will definately dine with satan later,and av just sent the comment back to all her seed both born and unborn
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola:

@osisi-
how dare you call people satan , is your brain working anti clockwise ? You are so miserable old chunk who is suffering from paranoid. Shame on you. you are old enough to be my mum but am sorry i have to talk some senses into you

Did you also express this anger when mohammad made that statement to another black man? hypocrite.

this is the original comment - Ishaq:243 "I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks, Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
@uplawal, only insane people comprehend what their fellow insane folks are saying, don't be part of them, ignore them
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by spikedcylinder: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
uplawal:

@SPIKECYLINGFAN,PLS BE YOURSELF ABEGI,OR ARE YOU A "KARUMI"?

Huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG / Meaning Of Alhaji Or Alhaja In Arabic / My Hijab Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.