Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Black Man And His Allah - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (13076 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Islam Bowing Before The Black Stone In Worship? / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
@focused123: « #343 on: Yesterday at 11:32:22 PM »
Corrupted Quran:-

4:82 Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah would surely have found therein much discrepancy.[/qupte]Have you considered it with care and can you come up with a single discrepancy?

The unity of the Qur-an is admittedly greater than that of any other sacred book. And yet how can we account for it except through the unity of Allah's purpose and design? From a mere human point of view, we should have expected much discrepancy, because (1) the Messenger who promulgated it was not a learned man or philosopher, (2) it was promulgated at various times and in various circumstances, and (3) it is addressed to all grades of mankind. Yet, when properly understood, its various pieces fit together well even when arranged without any regard to chronological order. There was just the One Inspirer and the One Inspired#
Allegations, need proof(s), and just merely leaving the allegation on the table is not enough to accept it, except by overwhelming evidence! We in Islam shall wait for evidence of the the corrupted Quran. At least you can show us that much. I already and so are many others who have showns the Bible saying this and saying that on a single subject: Jesus is God, and then he is just a servant; Acts 4 Verses 25/30, and he says he and others have the same God; Mark 12 Verse 29! These are evidences and not allegations without merits! Christians, indeed focused123 should do same to be taking somewhat seriously!

This is a preposterous statement since the Quran contains only a fraction of the history and precepts that are in the Bible.
This is a proof that Quran is not a byproduct of the Bible! Choose any part of the Bible and its side by side essence with the Quran is like darkness or deficiency and daylight or purity, respectively! Volume is not always better, except quality is the key and the Quran has that.

A COPY can never be equal to the ORIGINAL.
Which is an original? Please provide it by name so that i can critique it, before we move to a copy based on your assertion.

Moreover as is shown here, there is an ENORMOUS number of DISCREPENCIES in the QURAN. Contrary to all the assertions and attempted falsifications of the historical records, the Quran is found to be as CORRUPTIBLE as any other document written or recorded by HUMAN beings.
I was simply going to ask thatyou show us an Original, before we addressed the "Copy" issue, until I saw the aboe. Please show me the discrepancies or discrepancy in the Quran. If as a yoruba man, I did not know that Irinke rindo and or Oke langbodo or Ogboju Ode are fictions in yoruba language and of yoruba history, their purity in the yoruba well spoken and well written would not permit anyone in history to dare say that a portion of it is false,since we really cant find any yoruba discrepancy in it? Or is there any in the believeability, in the cultural yoruba's mysticism or in Language?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Ohsisi: « #332 on: October 04, 2009, 03:20 AM »
but you can marry and chop your own first cousin
Is the Muslim man that you're currently involved with not your brother?
If Christianity does not permit brother to sister sexual relationship (and we in america and Christian Europe, even fathers sleeping with their own daughters, and mothers sleeping with their own sons), how do you expect a Yoruba woman who is also a Muslim have relationship with her own "BROTHER?" I remember when you and her were at it that she said she is a VIRGIN, how can she then basing my argument at the lesser quality of the two, her being yoruba to make her choose for husband her own brother, where as Quran openly forbids such a possible incest?

Are you alright woman, with the "Oh" thing in your name?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by noetic15(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
olabowale:

@Ohsisi: « #332 on: October 04, 2009, 03:20 AM » If Christianity does not permit brother to sister sexual relationship (and we in america and Christian Europe, even fathers sleeping with their own daughters, and mothers sleeping with their own sons), how do you expect a Yoruba woman who is also a Muslim have relationship with her own "BROTHER?" I remember when you and her were at it that she said she is a VIRGIN, how can she then basing my argument at the lesser quality of the two, her being yoruba to make her choose for husband her own brother, where as Quran openly forbids such a possible incest?

Are you alright woman, with the "Oh" thing in your name?

I hope u know allah is a damn racist grin grin

Abuzola:

Omo obo ? This thief of fish need some home training, she lacks good moral

grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
na wa for forced English. Stick to the Hausa, dude

I hope the alamijiri finally marries her cos all this butt kissing would just be a waste  cry  cheesy
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
I hope u know allah is a damn racist
How do you arrive at this, especially when Islam allows me to marry an Igbo woman, a thing I would never have done if it was not for Islam? Yet my blood sister married an Igbo man based on Islam, too! Are your for real Mr. Noetic15, your itd your youth that will not you settle down?

This is your friend, "Olabs!!" Lol. Oh boy or girl!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
since when are yorubas and igbos different races?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
Thief of fish enhen come here, sè you know get manner at all abi ? Don't u know that dis section is like a mosque, no dirty talk, no filthy or stinking disposal. Ashawo ikeja
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
iya e ni ashewo ikeja ati mushin. Oloribu, aburo oloshi. ibi ti o ma ku si lo wa yen.

One mouth is talking about wayward talking, yet you are using that same dirty poverty stricken mouth to yarn dust?

Why are you so daft?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
olabowale:

How do you arrive at this, especially when Islam allows me to marry an Igbo woman, a thing I would never have done if it was not for Islam? Yet my blood sister married an Igbo man based on Islam, too! Are your for real Mr. Noetic15, your itd your youth that will not you settle down?

una mean business with Igbo people and Islam sha!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
I now see how enrage my words engrossed you, am glad about that, when you called uplawal ashawo you felt nothing but when thrown at u you combined my family in ur mess, what a shame. From that post i realize how dirty ur and young ur brain is, small girl, anyway for ur info, there is no customer today i guess david is flat broke thats why he refused to show face to a slut. *Cheers*
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
enraged? by whom? an adodi?  grin

Not really. Like I already said, ibi to ma ku si lo wa. which will be very soon  cheesy

I suggest you stop calling your mother a slut, forgive her for not knowing the monkey that knocked her up. Village ferris wheel  cheesy

Go and get trained. Not just with your atrocious English but in how to reason.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
Lol and stop calling ur father adodi, ashawo ikeja
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
at least i know mine

where is your own? grin grin grin

Ara ilu, help Abuzola find 'im papa e jo.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by noetic15(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2009
olabowale:

blah blah blah. , . .but yorubas and igbo are of the BLACK RACE. ,  . .but allah hates all blacks. . .why?  shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
lmao apparently he's in an interracial marriage. grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
@noetic- why do u like reversing matter, how many times have u been cleared,

@thief of fish, here is noetic why not bargain with him, haba don't tell me u re shy, LovePeddler are shameless u know. Lol
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
noetic15:

blah blah blah. ,  . .but yorubas and igbo are of the BLACK RACE. ,   . .but allah hates all blacks. . .why?  shocked shocked shocked

Say that a million times; it makes no sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12)

Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG / Meaning Of Alhaji Or Alhaja In Arabic / My Hijab Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.