Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Black Man And His Allah - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (13066 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Islam Bowing Before The Black Stone In Worship? / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by holythug(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
hmmmm
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2009
uplawal:

@Nezan, he hardly says that,maybe she pushed him too far i think?he does not get angry unnessarily though grin grin grin,hes a very cool guy.

Hmm. Thanks smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nezan(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2009
Any way, I think muhsin has some elements of responsibility than that almajiri, I mean the boy from Niger Republic, abuzola.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2009
^I'll give him that.

Sometimes he can randomly blow up though

like a bomb tongue
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Ohsisi: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2009
This thread still dey?
I dey too
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2009
The fact that MUHSIN is cool does not mean ABUZOLA is bad pls just stop hating okay tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2009
Be Quiet jare
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2009
@thiefof heart,whatever tongue tongue
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nezan(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2009
Lawal or Uplawal, seems you have a crush on this abuzola guy . . undecided . . ?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
Nezan:

Lawal or Uplawal, seems you have a crush on this abuzola guy . . undecided . . ?
leave them alone
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nezan(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
Is it a crime to observe? whatever happens to the freedom of speech . . undecided . . ?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 04, 2009
@Nezan,i can never have a crush on my brother ABUZOLA,never,never,titi lailai.like our Alfa(JARUS) has said,LEAVE US ALONE O grin grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Ohsisi: 3:20am On Oct 04, 2009
but you can marry and chop your own first cousin
Is the Muslim man that you're currently involved with not your brother?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2009
if Allah permit it,i would love to marry one
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Ohsisi: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
uplawal:

why won't allah permit
Is he against marriage?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2009
gross.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by illusion2: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2009
uplawal:

Your cousin/brother. . . . yuck ! undecided
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nezan(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
You can start with abuzola then.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
no point starting with Abuzola,cos av got someone like Abuzola already grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
lol is conversion ever genuine anymore?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nezan(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
Ok, I hope na NL muslim-o, but na who dey like abuzola here sef . . .?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2009
check the asylums
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nezan(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
He he he, na uplawal friend you dey yab like dat?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by focused123(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2009
Corrupted Quran:-

4:82 Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah would surely have found therein much discrepancy.

The unity of the Qur-an is admittedly greater than that of any other sacred book. And yet how can we account for it except through the unity of Allah's purpose and design? From a mere human point of view, we should have expected much discrepancy, because (1) the Messenger who promulgated it was not a learned man or philosopher, (2) it was promulgated at various times and in various circumstances, and (3) it is addressed to all grades of mankind. Yet, when properly understood, its various pieces fit together well even when arranged without any regard to chronological order. There was just the One Inspirer and the One Inspired#

This is a preposterous statement since the Quran contains only a fraction of the history and precepts that are in the Bible.

A COPY can never be equal to the ORIGINAL.

Moreover as is shown here, there is an ENORMOUS number of DISCREPENCIES in the QURAN. Contrary to all the assertions and attempted falsifications of the historical records, the Quran is found to be as CORRUPTIBLE as any other document written or recorded by HUMAN beings.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 06, 2009
@nezan,just leave her,maybe shes telling you to check the asylum for her deraged sister or husband
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:19am On Oct 06, 2009
Iya e ni deranged. Ashewo oshi

was my comment to you or about Abuzola? Dimwit.

You fail at being a true Muslim woman. They dont run their mouths anyhow, take some lessons from Mukina.

Eranko. Same way you were yarning dust saying someone's father must beat their mom and nonsense like that. Omo obo.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Ohsisi: 1:22am On Oct 06, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

You fail at being a true Muslim woman. They dont run their mouths anyhow, take some lessons from Mukina.

Eranko. Same way you were yarning dust saying someone's father must beat their mom and nonsense like that. Omo obo.

Please leave uplawal alone grin
she needs to keep up with lawal
The one me I wanna know is
who the fried fish is lawal
and why is he always up?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 06, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

SEE THIS MAD WOMAN WHO ESCAPE YABA LEFT DEY RUN MOUTH ANYHOW,FOOLISH WOMAN,WHATS MY OWN BUSINESS WITH MUKINA,IF MUKINA BE YOUR MUGU,ME I NO BE O,YOUR PLAN HAS FAILED,THAT ASHEWO YOU SAID NOW IS JUST THE WAY YOU ARE,AND YOUR OFFSPRING WONT STOP BEING CALLED ONE,OR YOU THINK ISLAM MAKES US MUMU LIKE YOU CHRISTIANS,IYA AGBA,HELL NO NO,THERES IS A LIMIT TO BEING PATIENT,IF YOU BRING PEACE I WILL TAKE IT,BUT IF YOU KEEP BRINGING WAR,MY DEAR I WILL GIVE YOU DOSE OF IT, SEE  ERANKO INU IGBO JIGIJIGI TON PE YAN NI ERANKO,OTITE LENI,IDIOT,SO ITS YOU THAT WILL TELL THE WORLD OF MY ISLAM,SHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,KELEBEEEEEE,SHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,FAILED CHRISTIAN LADY  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cooltongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 06, 2009
IYA iwo naa ni WERE,GHASKIA tongue
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:13am On Oct 06, 2009
LOL. Which UK do you live with such horrible grasp of English? So that's what you learned after Ramadan? Berra not let Alhaji's wives see this before he throws you away. oni tut tu. All this ontop Abuzola. Poor thing is fantasizing about an almajiri. Ojuoti e.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2009
Omo obo ? This thief of fish need some home training, she lacks good moral
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nezan(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
Peace! let the abuzola/uplawal courtship continue . . . . . . wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

What Next After Ramadan? / Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG / Meaning Of Alhaji Or Alhaja In Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.