Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? (4643 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Shinkava: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2016
Obadiah77:

How could he have fainted? I smell lies
then ure yet to be banged real good

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Shinkava: 12:28am On Aug 12, 2016
theEYe21:
It's not my fault you don't understand English undecided
because you actually made no sense there walai
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Shinkava: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2016
herbie27:

Was it harbour girls PH?. cheesy
chai, seems ure one of the gals....just say the truth and shame the demons....'winks'
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Shinkava: 12:34am On Aug 12, 2016
Mine happened when I was I think Pry 2 or 3...My friends elder sister...inserted my little Dickson inside her already wet pussssy...was onto thou, then she covered us both with a blanket...and this happened on a mat...Very hard to forget
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2016
herbie27:
Base on the year you said it happened, maybe it did happen, cos the girls in that school eh!. cheesy
Come on Babe, let it flow!
What were the girls like? You've aroused my curiousity the more.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

Come on Babe, let it flow!
What were the girls like? You've aroused my curiousity the more.
We had the good, bad n ugly. It was too populated and few came from a proper family. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2016
Shinkava:
chai, seems ure one of the gals....just say the truth and shame the demons....'winks'
grin grin I were a gud girl.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by trilobite: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2016
A friend was molested by one of his course mates way back.

He came to tutor her, but was jumped on. Thank God he was able to escape using his Man strength.

We still laugh about the incident. Funny enough, the girl in question was in demand.

It pained me I was not the one.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by uboma(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2016
theEYe21:
It's impossible for guys to be raped because guys are physically stronger than women x10 and they can easily defend their selves, guys that are claming rape are attention seekers and like pity. only guys that a small in stature or not physically strong have the right to clame rape.

You still live in the stone age....
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by snipesdam(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2016
Obadiah77:

How could he have fainted? I smell lies

This is true same happened in Holy Rosary secondary school mile 1 PH. The boy fainted and probably died.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by theEYe21(f): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2016
Its very sad and pathetic that you think women are stronger than men, and you yourself is a man. What a shame, calling yourself weak
uboma:

You still live in the stone age....
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by LorDBolton(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
theEYe21:
It's impossible for guys to be raped because guys are physically stronger than women x10 and they can easily defend their selves, guys that are claming rape are attention seekers and like pity. only guys that a small in stature or not physically strong have the right to clame rape.

U never see anything for this life @ all @all.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by uboma(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
theEYe21:
Its very sad and pathetic that you think women are stronger than men, and you yourself is a man. What a shame, calling yourself weak

You obviously have not left your shell to see the world.

You are still a learner and there's no need engaging you any further.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
yes!! i have been raped before.
my mom is a busy woman and goes to shop. when i get back from school. i either stay at home alone or go to her shop which is far from our resident.
i would go play in my friends house down the street.

this faithful day. he was not around and the elder sis called me into her room.
stripped herself unclad and ask me to get on top of her.
the boobs were standing and the snatch staring at me.

but i was too young to decode the message. when she saw my pen/is no move. she started using my hand to do the stuff.

i no even remember if i wash hand after i finish.i just remember say na eba i eat that night.

i wish i could turn back the hands of time. i could have given here the what she wanted...

that sis na big girl now. but to me she no fit do shakara. i don see everything before....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Sylvester70(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
theEYe21:
guy vi_queens never catch you one day u go enter their trap eh u go dey sweat from ur ear
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Beadex1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
being rape by older gals leads only to fool paradise....... i had this experience too and i think this is the main reasons i fascinate older gals more than my mates or junior......doesn't end well if u ask me

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Did To An Olosho Today.. / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing / Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.