Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. (4981 Views)

Bbnaija’s Mercy Eke Blasts A Troll Who Called Her Shameless Celebrity / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed

A friend of Mine a 17yrs Old SS3 student just narrated an Absolutely Shameful Incident to me this Morning...
Her Married Uncle who has been Unemployed for For few Months now was looking at her seductively since she greeted him early this morning,when the wife left early for work ,She prepared the kids and took them to school ,she came back entered the bathroom to bath and prepare for her own School ,Immediately she was stepping out of the bathroom tying only her towel with no underwear ,he muscular uncle grabbed her ,covered her mouth,carried her to his room,pinned her on the bed and raped her without Protection.

The man has been apologising to her to keep quiet and not tell anyone..She has been crying since morning not knowing if she should tell the wife or her parents what just happened... because its not just a rape it also an abomination...

Guys please your advice is needed.

1 Like

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Go report to police.

3 Likes

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
angryangry
So, men still rape angry

She should report to the Police
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Men gossip more than women... she told you something very confidential and all you offer is posting it here.

5 Likes

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by littlewonders: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
At least you know what to do now
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Aniker(f): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
Men gossip more than women... she told you something very confidential and all you offer is to posting it here.
well then smiley

1 Like

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by jeyselassie(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
Men gossip more than women... she told you something very confidential and all you offer is to posting it here.
lol. so u dont know
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
well then smiley

grin
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Aniker(f): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

grin
remember this

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
Men gossip more than women... she told you something very confidential and all you offer is posting it here.

I shared it here because I'm confused ..I needed you guys opinion on what best to do

3 Likes

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
remember this

It pain you grin

So you waited shocked you're a lil passive aggressive aren't you grin

1 Like

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Aniker(f): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

It pain you grin

So you waited shocked you're a lil passive aggressive aren't you grin
Lol nah.. You took it far Shaa tongue I was waiting patiently for yours
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
well then smiley
Savage! I bet you don't forgive cheesy cheesy

Aniker:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
It's gonna be the beuty category, thanks

AngelSweetLips:

Well... It won't be for the brain category grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Aniker(f): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
savage! I bet you don't forgive

Why not.. I do forgive though.. But pay back is cool tongue
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
Why not.. I do forgive though.. But pay back is cool tongue
forgiveness does not come with payback

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Aniker(f): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
forgiveness does not come with payback
Smiles.. At times though
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
Smiles.. At times though
lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by herzern(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'm Speechless.

Some men just deserve to be hanged by their balls..He could have asked for sex from his wife the niqht before if he knows his lascivious desires are uncontrollable.

Or Perhaps get rid of that shii with #500..why inflict the girl with psychological and emotional pains??

Meanwhile... OP...you didn't mention if she is a Virqin..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by marshalcarter: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
now...you no cum knw if the uncle or aunty or mama or papa or sister or broda is here readin dis undecided

amebo..tolytoly...chicken lap...telephone wire...look at you...postin dis trash..no respect...indian pomo...mallam wife grin grin grin

#runs awtta thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by ikp120(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Babe I love gossip mehn... But I keep secrets mehn... Come let's gossip mehn. wink

#TGIF
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
marshalcarter:
now...you no cum knw if the uncle or aunty or mama or papa or sister or broda is here readin dis undecided

amebo..tolytoly...chicken lap...telephone wire...look at you...postin dis trash..no respect...indian pomo...mallam wife grin grin grin

#runs awtta thread cheesy

bia ....if I catch u dia ehh mpiwa gi onu
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
herzern:
I'm Speechless.

Some men just deserve to be hanged by their balls..He could have asked for sex from his wife the niqht before if he knows his lascivious desires are uncontrollable.

Or Perhaps get rid of that shii with #500..why inflict the girl with psychological and emotional pains??

Meanwhile... OP...you didn't mention if she is a Virqin..

She's not ....them get 17yrs old virgins for ur area?
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
The bubble will eventually burst with the look of things
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by herzern(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Passy089:

She's not a virqin at 17 years?? shocked shocked

Niqeria present society is morally degraded.

*Shakes head

2 Likes

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by CoolFreeday(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Women wey full everywhere nain person d go rape? na babe he no see?
#Lets say No to rape
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by CoolFreeday(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

he is seeking your advice not gossiping about it or did you know the person he is talking about?

1 Like

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by marshalcarter: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Passy089:

bia ....if I catch u dia ehh mpiwa gi onu
grin
Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
She is not a virgin at that age, i cant just project how Nigeria will be in some years to come, with lack of vision and moral, at time i think how can they manage their home in the future. Just a pity

back to the question, the man prick need to be castrated not because the girl didn't enjoy it but an abomination that is an incest which if it where to be in the Roman empire, it is a capital punishment which is tantamount to dead
Passy089:

1 Like

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by LadyAimy: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Passy089:

I shared it here because I'm confused ..I needed you guys opinion on what best to do
what is confusing in this story, report to the nearest police station. Tell the girl to go to the station now. This rubbish has to stop!

1 Like

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Let her tell her parents so they can shame him and disgrace him to the other family members. If she remains quiet he might do it again.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by LadyAimy: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
herzern:

She's not a virqin at 17 years?? shocked shocked

Niqeria present society is morally degraded.

*Shakes head

Her virginity is not issue here pastor, it will be hard to see a 14 year old virgin not to talk of 17.

3 Likes

Re: She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. by herzern(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
LadyAimy:
Her virginity is not issue here pastor, it will be hard to see a 14 year old virgin not to talk of 17.

I'm shocked!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls / Chronicles Of A Runs Girl / Step To Follow When Fingering A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.