Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

A Client From Hell - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Client From Hell (84977 Views)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) / VENGENCE FROM Hell(action Thriller Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Client From Hell by meetgaya: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
hardigsbaba:
we don tayad sad

Don't worry she is a new bride to Linda, she might cooking for her
She need to prepare very well.
Re: A Client From Hell by veekid(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Really really worth waiting for, more ink to your pen
Re: A Client From Hell by meetgaya: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Problem with women

You find the beautiful one and the brain is empty.
You find the brilliant one, she looks too serious.
You find the rich one, she is disrespectful.
You find the hardworking one, she never has time for you.
You find a serious one, the Ex keeps calling.
You find a humble one, she is broke.
You find a responsible one, she is not romantic. You find a educated one, she thinks she is always right.
You find an illiterate, she's always gets angry when corrected.
You find a smart one, she lies to you every day. You find the gentle one, she is lazy. However, when you turn your attention away from finding a good wife and focus on finding God , He makes a good wife locate you.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Client From Hell by Gosj01(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Come and complete it again o!

Subscribing!
Now back to literature

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by dapsoneh: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice one
Re: A Client From Hell by veekid(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice updates there, mrsexplorer pls follow baq
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
OP Ashawo no be work. I pity the man when go marry this already over used goods. Chai. I know my GD will always guild me, never to end up with someone that's finished like u.

*spits on thread*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Client From Hell by Kwitme(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
pls complete this story... ur suspense is killing me. pls
Re: A Client From Hell by Countrygirl(f): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drew0:
OP Ashawo no be work. I pity the man when go marry this already over used goods. Chai. I know my GD will always guild me, never to end up with someone that's finished like u.

*spits on thread*
Babaly, this your comment get as e be oo

This is fiction na

OP ride on
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drew0:

*spits on thread*
Are you a cobra?
Re: A Client From Hell by Countrygirl(f): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mpaul22 an interesting story is here
Re: A Client From Hell by phemmyblaq007(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
this story ehn. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by geolekan(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
okay nah refreshing for part 6

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by MrsExplorer(f): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
i want to apologize for my late updates, trust me its not what i want.

Please next update and hopefully the final chapter would be by monday.

i would make an ebook for it and place a link for easy down loads. i realize dt scrolling through comments to read updates is kinda annoying...,

You guys should bare with me and please, keep the suggestions coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Client From Hell by geolekan(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrsExplorer:

i would make an ebook for it and place a link for easy down loads. i realize dt scrolling through comments to read updates is kinda annoying...,

ahh Monday is like next month, anyways nice write-up
Re: A Client From Hell by MrsExplorer(f): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mbeki:
Good write up! Please dont be coerced into dropping an update @Mrsexplorer. Most people dont understand what WRITERS BLOCK is! take your time to cook up the next dishes and drop at least 5 different episodes, it will make a better read then.

AS IN THE STORY DIRECTION: WHAT ABOUT THE HELLISH DEMON, LINDA LEAVING THE ROOM FOR SOME HOURS WITH YOU AND DANIEL ALONE, WHO WILL TELL YOU HIS OWN VERSION OF HOW HE ENDED IN LINDA'S DEN.

TO YOUR SHOCK YOU DISCOVERED THAT THERE ARE OTHER RUNS GIRLS LIKE YOU IN CAPTIVITY, ENTRAPED FROM HOME AND ABROAD. YOU ARE A VICTIM OF HIGH PROFILE PROSTITUTION RING. EITHER YOU AND DANIEL PLOTS HOW TO ESCAPE, OR YOU PLAN WITH YOUR FELLOW RUNS GIRLS!

[b]THAT I THINK WILL PROLONG THE STORY... [/

Keep writing baby! more flows to your writing skills!

really love that idea of Linda leaving the room,this just gave me a knew idea entirely,,,,,, which i wld be using.

thank you
Re: A Client From Hell by phemmyblaq007(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrsExplorer:

if you wanna shoot the movie, I'd love to cast as Caleb, Biko! grin; D

4 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
phemmyblaq007:
if you wanna shoot the movie, I'd love to cast as Caleb, Biko! grin; D
grin bad guy..I wan be the cameraman..giving me enough time with Vaseline cool

3 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by phemmyblaq007(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
splenzard:

grin bad guy..I wan be the cameraman..giving me enough time with Vaseline cool
grin, no worry. we no need camera man in that scene. just me, Linda.. and..! Ohle.
Re: A Client From Hell by Osmondinho(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bestlily oya ooo FOOD IS READY!!!

As you the like am... Bloody served chilled!!!
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
fados4sure:

Are you a cobra?

We all have it in us, curled up asleep at the base of our spine.
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
devilmaycry:
OP..am giving u 10mins to Continue ur story or else btw the story is Cool..more ink to ur pen better mention me when u drop ah new update o, queenfav, phraoh, Bold11,
jonathan111, jajainall, Ribena02,
tasceige, mizhanny, FUMORINKI herbie27 brightalo1010
u guys should mention me too...Pls
She has added the 5th one.
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drew0:

We all have it in us, curled up asleep at the base of our spine.
What is communication when i can't understand what you 'r saying?

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
ladyF:

grin

Thanks so much. Curiosity wan kill me.
she has added the 5th one.
Re: A Client From Hell by brightalo1010: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
She has added the 5th one.
Thanks wifey
Re: A Client From Hell by havennie(f): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
meetgaya:
Problem with women

You find the beautiful one and the brain is empty.
You find the brilliant one, she looks too serious.
You find the rich one, she is disrespectful.
You find the hardworking one, she never has time for you.
You find a serious one, the Ex keeps calling.
You find a humble one, she is broke.
You find a responsible one, she is not romantic. You find a educated one, she thinks she is always right.
You find an illiterate, she's always gets angry when corrected.
You find a smart one, she lies to you every day. You find the gentle one, she is lazy. However, when you turn your attention away from finding a good wife and focus on finding God , He makes a good wife locate you.

Awww, lovely and well composed. But not so true.
are u now trying to take centre stage here?

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by havennie(f): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrsExplorer, wow, u are such a wonderful writer. I don't think i have ever been so captivated by an online story.
U are awesome. Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by brightalo1010: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice one Op
Re: A Client From Hell by MrsExplorer(f): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2016

I clunged on to Caleb, tears welling up in my eyes. I tried to speak but i couldn't. Linda still maintained her distance. With a gun, she didn't have to come close, just point it at me and that's enough to make me do her biddings.

"Now that you know you are a lost hope, you would do your job" She said in a very calm voice.

I knew she was hurt, i could see her face was swollen, blood dripped from her cheeks and she moved with a limp, but she is the one with a gun not me. So i had to do as i was told.

''Blow him'' Linda shouted

I lifted my shaky hands and reached for Caleb's groin, to my surprise, it was erect. I didn't think much of it. I should have. I brought his erect penis out and began to stroke it with my hands. I curved my fingers into a small round circle, wrapped it around his penis and rubbed, making slow and upward movements.

I do not fully understand the anatomy of men but i'm sure even in the face of danger or death, a soft feminine hand rubbing your manhood is bound to make you begin to feel really hard. Caleb made sounds, with the gag in his mouth i couldn't tell if he liked it or it was just as disgusting to him as it was to him.

I kept stroking.

I heard Linda's voice "use your mouth" The excitement coming back into her voice.

I pulled off his trousers though not fully cos of the rope that tied his legs to the chair. I placed my head down on his lap and brought his penis to my mouth. It was horrible but having a guys penis in your mouth against your wish is nothing compared to two eyes of a gun pointed straight at you knowing fully well that any sudden mistake and you'll be gone for good.

I sucked, almost gagging. I cried and i sucked. I was shaking but i sucked. Linda, i'm sure was having a nice time as i heard her moans, i dared not look back to see what she was doing but your guess is as good as mine.

Suddenly a new plan came to my mind, what if i was able to communicate with Caleb, he could have an idea, something i should know. I stood up from my kneeling position and sat on his laps. I figured i would speak directly into his ears while giving him a lap dance. If linda is good at holding guns then i'm gud at lap dancing and i intend to use that to my advantage.

I began to grind on Caleb's groin, my thighs coming in contact with his erect penis, i flinched but i didnt care. I have done this before for money, i should be able to do it for survival. I kept grinding while drawing my mouth close to his ears, my bare breasts pressing against his chest.

''who are you?'' I whispered.

No answer.

"Are you really her husband?" I asked again

He shook his head, "NO"

I figured with his mouth gagged i can only ask yes or no question, should be easy, i've played that game severall times.

''where you kidnapped too like i was'' i continued while still grinding on him to avoid suspicion from Linda.

''YES'' his head shaking again.

So we are victims of Linda's pervert desires, i thought to myself.

"is there a way we can escape?"

''YES'' his head frantically nodding up and down as if he had been expecting me to ask that question.

I heard Linda's moan rise to a high pitch, i grinded, harder, faster, twisting and turning my waist like someone possessed, her moan grew loud and then silence. Orgasm? I don't know but i reached for caleb's ears,

"How?" I asked with a tiny ray of hope

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
fados4sure:

What is communication when i can't understand what you 'r saying?

You chose not to understand son.
Re: A Client From Hell by Bestlily(f): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Osmondinho:
Bestlily oya ooo FOOD IS READY!!!

As you the like am... Bloody served chilled!!!
Hehehehehe
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Realhommie where art thou?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.