Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

A Client From Hell - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Client From Hell (84871 Views)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) / VENGENCE FROM Hell(action Thriller Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Client From Hell by blessedvisky(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Explorers you Dan get wife OO. Coman see somtin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Client From Hell by poweredcom(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Which kind story be this? I don taya sef jor
Re: A Client From Hell by Ranchhoddas: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Who brought this crap to front page? Now I have no choice but to finish it. Madam come and continue!
Re: A Client From Hell by whitebeard(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
:-Xis this real or it's a story
Re: A Client From Hell by whitebeard(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
U HAVE TO FINISH...IN SHORT U MUST FINISH THE STORY...!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by blessedvisky(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
bibijay123:
Mrs explorer am hooked and a little spooked but please go on!
so you're here too

2 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=14pt]Grabs a Popcorn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

POPCORN FROM HELL grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Dress for me now, I wan sit Front Row

and the popcorns too #hides face#

I think I wont be going to the library anymore, NL has everything the library has. cool Thanks MrsExplorer you are one of my fav. NL writters. Be blessed

2 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer:
A call girl travells to Abuja for a really exciting job. She's paid well, treated well but everything is about to go haywire, the client she thinks she knows is not who she claims to be, her life is in danger, how long before she dies?

I am one of the regular big girls you see driving on the streets of Lagos and my name is Sandra. I am a social worker, the kind of people everyone call runs girl. But i am not just a regular social worker. I have over 10 000 instagram and twitter followers, that's where i get most of my clients, many of them are male but sometimes i get female clients too.

My repertoire is not just sex. I do anything my client wants as long as it does not involve me dieing or vomiting as i have come to learn that in this line of business some clients can be really disgusting. My blow jobs are great, i do erotic asphyxiation, choking, bondage, threesomes, dress-up, self pleasure, etc. Like i said i can do anything, just name your fetish and i'm game.

This is one of the reason why i am so expensive and only get calls from high class men in the society, men that would lose their jobs and drive the whole country crazy if i start mentioning names. I would not pretend to use my money to take care of any family member, i do not have a sick mum or a sibling that needs to go to school. Every money i get from this job is used in taking good care of myself, paying for regular clinical check ups and buying highly expensive things.

The reason i got into this line of work is a story for another day. However this is why i am planing to stop.

On the 4th of April, i got a call from a woman, she said her name was Linda, she called saying she's heard of how good i am and can be and that she would like us to meet. Hanging out with women is not new to me and while sleeping with them is not really something i look forward to, i still do it for the money.

Usually before i meet a client i chat up with them to know what they really like and want, but most importantly to see if there is any turn off, something that would show if the client is a potential danger and if i can be safe. Call girls have so many rules like, don't ask me of my personal details, no video recording, no weapons allowed(i'm okay with whips), we meet only in a hotel of my choice(i only do 5 star hotels), don't open/touch our drinks, this is so because believe it or not, this line of work is far from safe.

After discussing with the client over the phone, i jot down his/her number, the hotel address we are to meet, the name of the client, the time for the date, how many days i am to spend and send them over to Lucy. Lucy is a social worker too and doubles as my manager, her job is to call me every 3 hours after i leave to ensure i am safe. If she does not hear from me after 3 hours, she is to call the police.(we have policemen we walk with and pay)

When Linda called me there was nothing off about her. She sounded sweet though a little nervous which is understandable. We talked for a while and i discovered she has a high sense of humor. I asked her what she liked and wanted and what her fetish is,

'i'm not the one who needs it, its for my husband" she replied

I mumbled on my words as i tried desperately to get over my momentary shock.

'Oh Dear, there is nothing to worry about, he is perfectly okay with it and i want it for him'

I still coudn't find my voice. I have heard of women getting call gals for their husbands but not in this part of the world. This would definetly be my first. My anticipation began to rise and my heartbeat started racing fast. This would be great i thought to myself. I can finally have something to brag about with my fellow call girls.

So many questions began to race through my mind, is the woman suffering from a kind of disease? Is she scared of her husband going outside and felt he should only do it with someone she endorsed. I knew i was going to get crazy with excitment if i kept asking these questions.

Anyway we agreed on my terms and fixed a date. This job required that i fly to Abuja since that is where they reside. I packed all the things i would need, my toys including my dildos, whips, plugs, etc. I was super excited. I called Lucy, gave her all the necessary information and when the time came i said my goodbyes.

So you a social worker in real life? Or this is just fiction story.?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Client From Hell by BABANGBALI: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
johnmanuel1743:
I'm behind you ma....not behind you in the way most nairalanders think..i mean the normal one..lol[color=][/color] grin[color=#990000][/color] grin
So you like touch your toes?
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Following.

Sleekyonyx, NairalandEFCC1 and Brighttalo1010, you guys should come in here. grin
Re: A Client From Hell by Eibams60(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Diz1 na article abi na wetin happen?
Re: A Client From Hell by Davonjagah(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
I dey here like dele. Nice write up. very creative. keep it up.....
Re: A Client From Hell by BABANGBALI: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Drew0:

So you a social worker in real life? Or this is just fiction story.?
it's not o. I once had a nasty but sweet experience with the babe. I can't wait to meet her again. The babe sabi fok walahi

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by Oblitz(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
WOW! YOU CAN SELL THIS STUFF ON SMASHWORDS.

4 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by princy80(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
full of suspense!
Re: A Client From Hell by ladyverere(f): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lud! The suspense is electrifying.
Re: A Client From Hell by TheNextAce: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kontinu o
Re: A Client From Hell by adoks(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
lipsrsealed suspense so chilly...but very good
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer:

lol i understand. Thank you

i really appreciate that and hope you doing good

huhuhuhuhuhu, lol, thanks

thank you and keep reading...,

hmmm, wow. I'm honoured. Thanks
You are good. I am following this story. I hope you will compile all its pieces posted here into a book. And don't forget to edit the manuscript.
Re: A Client From Hell by Gracito(f): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Following. Really Captivating
Re: A Client From Hell by boma95(f): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please continue kiss
Re: A Client From Hell by BABANGBALI: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please what is kitty kat?
Re: A Client From Hell by orimsamsam(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by orimsamsam(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by zinny377(f): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mrsexplorer where r u pls? I can't wait to get to the end oh!
Re: A Client From Hell by mayorkyzo: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Following...this is a really gripping story...
Re: A Client From Hell by skyenitan04(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
moral of the story and how did u survive or its a movie u telling us ?..fantastically interesting
Re: A Client From Hell by adamubk(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
this one na action film ooooooo.....waiting for episode 5!
Re: A Client From Hell by greatewa: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
come back hia nd kontinu
Re: A Client From Hell by herzern(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
Still waitinq *
Re: A Client From Hell by DiegoNakel(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
I hope you are not one of those writers on nairaland that are stingy with updates MrsExplorer ?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.