Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Friendzoning Or Fact?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzoning Or Fact?? (2301 Views)

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Tallesty1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
So they'd rather to continue to pretend like they feel nothing for each other so as to "protect" their friendship?
That 'thing' that they feel for each other, how sure are they that it's love?

Whatever the op is feeling for her won't last a year if ignored but the damage it will cause if they act on it is likely to last forever.
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Ifakiland(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Yea that's what am getting does tat make any sense or she tryna friendzone me?
She's not "trying"....ure already friendzoned. Limit ur conversations, don't do her favours, basically start treating her like one of ur male frieends with zero affection.

1 Like

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2016
jashar:
grin
What is sweetening you?
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by jashar(f): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2016
stiflerdrug:

What is sweetening you?

grin grin grin grin grin

the word 'friendzone' is sweetening me.
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2016
jashar:

grin grin grin grin grin

the word 'friendzone' is sweetening me.
lol yu nat serious
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by jashar(f): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol yu nat serious

ahn ahn na..... serious is me oooo............

i'm currently there, so, i know what it feels like to be on the other side.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2016
jashar:

ahn ahn na..... serious is me oooo............

i'm currently there, so, i know what it feels like to be on the other side.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol wait a nigga friendzoned you?
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by jashar(f): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol wait a nigga friendzoned you?

as in ehnnn!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

in short sef, friendzone don't quantify it sef. He said we are better off as academic and career partners.

Ever heard that line before?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2016
jashar:

as in ehnnn!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

in short sef, friendzone don't quantify it sef. He said we are better off as academic and career partners.

Ever heard that line before?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lmfao.. Lol

Tz cool tho.. Lmao.. At least no heart break
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by jorion(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
seriously think relationships are overrated. the question is what what do you want. don't let the opinions of others ruin a great friendship. as long as she is sincere with being friends and does not take advantage ot you, then Bleep the world. who cares about what they think

1 Like

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
jorion:
seriously think relationships are overrated. the question is what what do you want. don't let the opinions of others ruin a great friendship. as long as she is sincere with being friends and does not take advantage ot you, then Bleep the world. who cares about what they think

Okay
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hergorgeous:
She likes you, but she is scared of your guys relationship being ruined by dating.. She wanna get to know your attitude a little bit more. Just keep her I the friend zone and find another girl eventually she'll start wanting you more because you are not chasing her as usual lol

I thought this was something only the low key coded bad guys know these things, interesting a babe sees things like these, oh lawd! I need more straight up, bad ass, real n open minded babes like this, less stress... grin cool

1 Like

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
jorion:

Well said bro, unfortunately the majority see it different, peer pressure everywhere and all the time

1 Like

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hergorgeous:

Coming from a lady, this is true. She is just saying that she's not ready to be In a relationship to soon. She wants the chase a little bit more

Unfortunately and weirdly the chase is sometimes the best part....
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Hergorgeous(f): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I thought this was something only the low key coded bad guys know these things, interesting a babe sees things like these, oh lawd! I need more straight up, bad ass, real n open minded babes like this, less stress... grin cool

wink
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Hergorgeous(f): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Unfortunately and weirdly the chase is sometimes the best part....

Many guys think that women are playing games when they have a guy chase them, but in reality all we want to know/ see is how much the guy likes us loll .and how long is he willing to wait for what he wants... grin

1 Like

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hergorgeous:

wink

Hmmm I don't trust you wink just how crazy n fun r u really??
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hergorgeous:

Many guys think that women are playing games when they have a guy chase them, but in reality all we want to know/ see is how much the guy likes us loll .and how long is he willing to wait for what he wants... grin

How long he is willing to wait for what he WANTS... wink I see you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mine Gilrfrnd / Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! / Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.