Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To (2308 Views)

5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by MrDickman: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
Mehn theres always that pretty, georgeous and angelic secondary school crush we all had. Its always worse when its a boarding school. You always try your best to be in the same group with here during drills, be on her table in dining all, stand by her side on assembly ground, even when class dey go on, na just her u go dey stare at grin mehn they are just like angels.

Mine was this girl called ronke back then around 1999. I swear she was the most prettiest and angelic girl I ever laid my eyes on in my entire life. My heart always melted for her but this girl no send me. To follow am talk then sef dey always fear me. My friends knew very well about my predicament and they would often set me up by telling her _bullshit which i never said. Like I wanted to see her after school hours or why she was snubbing me. Funny enough after school hours the girl go wait for me but as a young nigga wey no sabi toast and shame dey catch, I go just run go hostel instanta. Till we graduated, I never got to express my feelings for her.

Then it happened on the day of graduation, I summoned courage and I was like what will be will be. Na so I find Ronke tire o I no see until evening when the ''mega'' party was over. Sadly she was already in her dad's car driving home she threw a small paper at me with the sentence I will never forget till date. It read ''What do you see in my body that has been chasing you away since?''. Then she ended it with one bloody yab like that i no fit remember. It happened she had been looking for me too just to tell me to work on my confidence around girls and man up. Mehn that statement brought out the beast in me as I went home with my testimonial and certificate in my hand flashing back and regretting coz I knew I'll definitely never have the chance to meet this girl again. She was to travel overseas to continue her education.

Well that her statement brought out the beast in me. Today I can approach any girl and if I dont _fuck her within 2 weeks, I know I've failed.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by optional1(f): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
none

cos i was a tomboy back then and crushing on a guy looks gayish..
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by TeamLeader(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lie Muhammed fans wee soon rish here now

Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
His name was Sven. I could do anything for him then... Lol
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
grin grin
1 Senior Uche;I was in jss1 and he was in ss2,he probably didn't know i existed.
2 Senior Isaac;Very cute and reserved guy.
3 Senior Ayomide;My brother's friend.
Handsome dudes

1 Like

Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Throughout secondary school I didn't. But when I got into university there was one hot girl. Mind you I went to a very small university. The whole school had like 1000 students and there were 100 girls in total. But there was this one that was very hot. She was way way out of my league. She even used to drive a range to school. Men I dreamt of that girl everyday till she graduated.
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin
Senior Uche;I was in jss1 and he was in ss2,he probably didn't know i existed.
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Throughout secondary school I didn't. But when I got into university there was one hot girl. Mind you I went to a very small university. The whole school had like 1000 students and there were 100 girls in total. But there was this one that was very hot. She was way way out of my league. She even used to drive a range to school. Men I dreamt of that girl everyday till she graduated.
Sorry about your case....Hope you've stop dreaming sha
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Sorry about your case....Hope you've stop dreaming sha
Lol I was a very naive guy then and had low self esteem and confidence. I got over it and learnt how to talk to women cause I desperately needed a gf and after 3 relationships I can comfortably say am done with women. I missed nothing.
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Am sorry about your case....hope you've stop dreaming sha
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by paulsibility(m): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
Olamide, ... if you are on Nairaland, this is Paul. You remember him right?. Yes, that guy that sent you a love letter through Olusoga..
I guess you don't know how long It took me to come up with that option. I vowed I won't convey my feelings through that means. But several times, I means times without number " liver failed me". Olusoga saw you close to the new Hall one morning, he ran to the classroom to inform me that you were alone, that I should make use of that chance, Ruth and Folake weren't with you. That was my brightest opportunity. But again, as usual, "liver failed me". You saw me coming close, ( I hope you remember that day), but instead of walking straight up to you, I walked pass you into the bush. Olusoga was angry, but I felt more terrible. I saved my lunch money for a week just to buy birthday card for Ruth ( you remember she was my church member) , just for you to "feel me". I swear, believe me, if not for you, who Is Ruth that will make me go hungry for 5 full afternoons?. Olamide, I really suffered.

Fast foreword to that day, Olusoga delivered the letter, but not until I bought him lunch from that woman close to JSS2 classrooms, you were in two-2, . I was in JSS three -3. I was glad that at least my problem was half solved. But not too happy because left to me I wouldn't have used a letter. I wish I was man enough.
You read the letter, Olusoga wrote it ,though I dictated it. They were purely my thoughts., he has a better writing. I would have used my illegible writing, but that was too big a risk. I definitely know that my own handwriting is capable of making you develop eternal hatred for me.
"Ditomatically dated on the mab grip " so the letter began, I don't know the meaning either, I had earlier had Ope and Vic ( you may not know them, they were my classmates, your seniors) said it. I thought it would be nice to start a love letter that way.

Olusoga added some powder ( passion) to the letter, to make it "smell" nice. He is indeed a friend in need.

I didn't hear from you till two days after, I was thinking you were taking time to compose a reply.

After playing ball on the field close to the science lab, tired and dirty, ( maintaining white uniform wasn't so easy then) I was returning to the class, when I saw you walking towards me. Believe me,Olamide, I would have preferred the canes of Mr Agbede,Mr Fasunla, Mr Olaleye(rip), and the slaps of Mrs akinyede to what was about to happen.

You simply asked me to tell you with my own mouth what I wrote in the letter. I felt so empty and light. It was as if the trumpet should sound. My legs were shaking, my hands too. I was sweating profusely. You repeated it twice. All I could say was " go and read the letter again"
You were disappointed, I saw it your eyes. You warned me never to send you such again, lest your report me to my class teacher, Miss Fashanranti ( your business study teacher too).

That was the end. I failed at the point of breakthrough, .i almost had you. I was 89.7% close..
I couldn't remedy the situation, that required a "bigger liver".
for days I wasn't myself. I hated myself. But right within me I couldn't love you less...
The term was so fast, and ended too soon. ..
All through the holiday I was "gathering liver"..
School resumed, I had a new school uniform , I had a new sandal, bro Kole gave me his belt and school bag.. I resumed on a very high note, a brand new me, full of "liver", but Olamide you failed to resume.. Ruth said your father was transferred. 15 years now, I still love, just the way I loved you then. ...hope to see you again before Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour returns.....

Unedited.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Sugarcious(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
this one Toto don widen finish. They said name one!
English is your problem not crushes.
Must u use vulgar statements? And I didn't read anywhere in her post that she slept with any. People like u are the ones discouraging females from opening up on topics like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Cutezt(m): 12:25am On Jun 25, 2017
durentchigozie:
this one Toto don widen finish. They said name one!
English is your problem not crushes.
Your head is not correct, you are the reason why some females on Nairaland don't like commenting on posts, a question will be asked on Facebook, you will see many females commenting not minding that their faces were public, but on Nairaland that is supposed to be faceless, they are even more scared to comment because of people like you, you lack manners.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by microjoystick: 12:38am On Jun 25, 2017
optional1:
none

u still look like tomboy
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:03am On Jun 25, 2017
Crush na..Na only lyk i lyk d guy man..Just a class ahead of me..We dint date tho..they jes kept calling me Michael's baby until he left.Anywia he is,i hope his fyn face is working wonders 4 him,cos as it is now,Who fyn boi epp?
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Lol I was a very naive guy then and had low self esteem and confidence. I got over it and learnt how to talk to women cause I desperately needed a gf and after 3 relationships I can comfortably say am done with women. I missed nothing.
Done with women ke? so you want to start dating men now
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Done with women ke? so you want to start dating men now
No dating at all. I can't get into anything that will stress me. I hate stress.
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2017
MrDickman:
Mehn theres always that pretty, georgeous and angelic secondary school crush we all had. Its always worse when its a boarding school. You always try your best to be in the same group with here during drills, be on her table in dining all, stand by her side on assembly ground, even when class dey go on, na just her u go dey stare at grin mehn they are just like angels.

Mine was this girl called ronke back then around 1999. I swear she was the most prettiest and angelic girl I ever laid my eyes on in my entire life. My heart always melted for her but this girl no send me. To follow am talk then sef dey always fear me. My friends knew very well about my predicament and they would often set me up by telling her _bullshit which i never said. Like I wanted to see her after school hours or why she was snubbing me. Funny enough after school hours the girl go wait for me but as a young nigga wey no sabi toast and shame dey catch, I go just run go hostel instanta. Till we graduated, I never got to express my feelings for her.

Then it happened on the day of graduation, I summoned courage and I was like what will be will be. Na so I find Ronke tire o I no see until evening when the ''mega'' party was over. Sadly she was already in her dad's car driving home she threw a small paper at me with the sentence I will never forget till date. It read ''What do you see in my body that has been chasing you away since?''. Then she ended it with one bloody yab like that i no fit remember. It happened she had been looking for me too just to tell me to work on my confidence around girls and man up. Mehn that statement brought out the beast in me as I went home with my testimonial and certificate in my hand flashing back and regretting coz I knew I'll definitely never have the chance to meet this girl again. She was to travel overseas to continue her education.

Well that her statement brought out the beast in me. Today I can approach any girl and if I dont _fuck her within 2 weeks, I know I've failed.

Hope it's not my own Ronke shocked

Did you by any chance school at AFSS Ikeja?
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by subtlemee(f): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2017
I went to girls only secondary school, to crush on anybody will be abomination....it will feel so good to get to know anyboy had a crush on me back then,i'll abandon everything and go for him cos the feeling is usually for a lifetime

2 Likes

Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Martin0(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2017
optional1:
none

aaaaa I know say ur own go differ sure say u go marry so?
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Yeligray(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2017
StephDamielola:
His name was Sven. I could do anything for him then... Lol
wehdone oo
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by bpee: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Ijeoma
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by optional1(f): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaa I know say ur own go differ sure say u go marry so?

undecided
i am different and unique my case is different as well.
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Martin0(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2017
optional1:

undecided
i am different and unique my case is different as well.
ok oooo my dey go na?
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Fortunately for me,my crush was crushing as well.We kissed sha but we no fuvk.He's a Ghanaian,i missed him that time sha.
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by bolinjkezzy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

No dating at all. I can't get into anything that will stress me. I hate stress.
Good luck on that
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by NeeKlaus: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ah! Vivian... Dear Vivian.embarassed
Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
There was this girl in secondary school, who was very smart and pretty. This lady represented all i wanted in a woman but i never attempted to woo her because i was not courageous enough then. what further diminished my confidence was that all the so called hot guys had tried to have their way with her but she remained immoveable. she was in my class, i was the overall best in the set while she was second best. We often sit close during speech and price giving day. If only she knew the huge crush i had on her!

I have caught her severally staring at me and smiling. Towards graduation, she said she hoped we'll meet someday after grad. As at then, i didnt give that last statement much thought but now that i think of it, it was probably green light grin

Anyway, to cut the long story short, we lost touch and have found our various stable ecological units.

1 Like

Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Franky826: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
optional1:
none

Are you Tom girl now?

Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Franky826: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ok make I buy land here

Re: Who Was That Pretty/ Handsome Secondary School Crush You Were Scared To Talk To by Olasco93: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Her name na Caro. Na her biceps dey fear me then. And she sabi beat boys, na the thing wey dey fear me to toast her be that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funniest Picture Ever / We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets / Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.