Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. (5363 Views)

If He Likes You, He'll Do These 12 Things(Even if it Hurts) / Virgin At 25, Please Help! / Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Donnyperry(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lubricants will do justice nonetheless i think you guys should embrace pre-intimacy optimally. If this problem still persists, i suggest your girl should see a Doctor.
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Qualer: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Na sheabutter I hey use

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Checked86:
that sounds convincing but confusing as well because she was the one that brought us where we are now. If she is not into me she wouldn't have taken that trouble.
I see, but but don't you think she only did offered you s3x to make you happy

Just because a girl offers you s3x, doesn't mean she loves you, that's how prost!tutes are able to have s3x with various men and not love anyone or have feelings for them.

Believe me, she either sick down there or not into you enough. When a man is turned on his D rises, when a woman is turned on, "her cl!t becomes swollen and she gets wet"

2 Likes

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Checked86: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilslick:
Op let her b eating a lot of Cucumber, WaterMelon and Pineapple and see change... Meanwhile u should always turn her on by talking dirty to her and make her watch porrn with you.. Be sure its Lesbo porrn cos gehs don't like to look at dickks.. Also touch her body more often even wen u don't wan to make out with her, dis sends some sensation around her body and gets her wet... U should also talk with ur partner cos its help ur sex experience
she hate or pretends to hate dirty talk. She is that girl that always wants to show that she is not a whorre but wife material
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Checked86: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Vanillaskin:

I see, but but don't you think she only did offered you s3x to make you happy

Just because a girl offers you s3x, doesn't mean she loves you, that's how prost!tutes are able to have s3x with various men and not love anyone or have feelings for them.

Believe me, she either sick down there or not into you enough. When a man is turned on his D rises, when a woman is turned on, "her cl!t becomes swollen and she gets wet"
your first paragraph is actually true because she had told me something of that nature. She may be sick down there, or never understand her sexuality but when it comes to love I think and can prove she loves me. I never trusted anyone but sometimes I feel I am not loving her enough. Her love for me challenges me a lot. I always have a swollen D each time she comes. Everything going back, not cumin, not romantic. I don't know.
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Adekorya: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Checked86:
My girl's vagina is always dry. It takes time before it wets. I have never seen such a thing. She is not somebody you can steal some banging early in the morning without her shivering. Sometimes she use to have a tear at the tips. Too dry that I hardly enjoy the ride home without hurting myself. Sometime I lose interest without cumin. You can only enjoy it when she is trying to cum and after, she would be tired and dry like dried kpomo and you have no option but withdraw. There is this Kaduna girl that I recently met, hers is where to be everyday. With room temperature. The Kaduna girl is less classic but her 'there' is in its own league. It gives you the perfect friction. She's so good that I told her to take a ride home on my face.
A kind of compensation.
Your pre-intimacy action need serious adjustment and improvement.
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by teamobanabo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Go and buy KY gel....
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Captain6(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
sinaj:
Rub aboniki balm there grin
you are a Uniport student. Like to meet you,it seems you are quite expressed grin
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by bentlywills(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
sinaj:

Nne why nah?
Why'?
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by oladele239(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
MissHatey:
Use anointing oil cheesy
you slayed it grin
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
aloobright17:
Na evil spirit he wan cast away from the dry pusssiii?
hehehehehehe
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
oladele239:
you slayed it grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by LecciGucci: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Pour ororo in there
lmao.. u got me cracking oo.
but my darlin bae will u allow me pour ororo in ur own.?
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by REMMEI(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Where are you?...

I could render a lil help..
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by sinaj(f): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
bentlywills:

Nne why nah?
Why'?
tongue
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Princejboy(m): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2016
sinaj:
lolz bae you are wicked oooo grin undecided kiss kiss kiss
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Princejboy(m): 12:34am On Aug 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Pour ororo in there
hot or cold ororo......
.lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by tomquest: 1:29am On Aug 13, 2016
sinaj:

Wicked gurl grin
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by sinaj(f): 5:57am On Aug 13, 2016
tomquest:

Wicked gurl grin
tom how am I wicked, advice is curse jore tongue
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by sinaj(f): 5:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Princejboy:
lolz bae you are wicked oooo grin undecided kiss kiss kiss
lol grin
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by dilini(m): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2016
Checked86:
My girl's vagina is always dry. It takes time before it wets. I have never seen such a thing. She is not somebody you can steal some banging early in the morning without her shivering. Sometimes she use to have a tear at the tips. Too dry that I hardly enjoy the ride home without hurting myself. Sometime I lose interest without cumin. You can only enjoy it when she is trying to cum and after, she would be tired and dry like dried kpomo and you have no option but withdraw. There is this Kaduna girl that I recently met, hers is where to be everyday. With room temperature. The Kaduna girl is less classic but her 'there' is in its own league. It gives you the perfect friction. She's so good that I told her to take a ride home on my face.
A kind of compensation.

Bad guy!! And you are proud annoucing your cheating expertise here on NL and claiming to be a whatnot...
If you think you aint cool with bae not getting early enough why not use those creams that can make you penetrate easily. With time after thrusting for some minutes she will get wet and you'll enjoy her. #Shikena

My 2cents sha....

1 Like

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by tomquest: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2016
sinaj:
tom how am I wicked, advice is curse jore tongue

Lol What if he takes your advice?

Btw good morning and how are you?
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by LorDBolton(m): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Vanillaskin:
She's not into you, if s3x with you doesn't make her wet after a little romance, then she ain't feeling you. Sorry lipsrsealed

Are you really a female? This comment reeks of ignorance...

Some girls JUST DONT LIKE SEX / FIND IT DIFFICULT TO GET AROUSED.
Dem full ground.

I met one who ended up crying over her lack of interest in sex
(due to a past event in her life)
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by LorDBolton(m): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2016
@op... have u tried drunken or under the influence sex with her?

Try cooking weed indomie/stew/beans after she chow get gisting once she starts laughing like mumu or feeling drowsy initiate romance...Omo no allow the sleep eye to carry am o or else na log of wood u go hump. Lols

If you don't know how to prepare It then go buy a good gin(chelsea, calidons etc) or vodka and mix with VIJU chocolate... it should loosen her up
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2016
LorDBolton:

Are you really a female? This comment reeks of ignorance...

Some girls JUST DONT LIKE SEX / FIND IT DIFFICULT TO GET AROUSED.
Dem full ground.

I met one who ended up crying over her lack of interest in sex
(due to a past event in her life)
You meet one but I speak for the majority of women and conclusion applies them
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by sinaj(f): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2016
tomquest:

Lol What if he takes your advice?

Btw good morning and how are you?
good morning Tom

If he takes it, oyo is his case grin
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by LorDBolton(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2016
Vanillaskin:

You meet one but I speak for the majority of women and conclusion applies them

Madam speaker... ok

#justDONTpadTHEbudget
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by tomquest: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
sinaj:
good morning Tom

If he takes it, oyo is his case grin

But that would be punishing two persons instead of one. Why na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

African-american Ladies Bares It All In See Through Outfit (photos) / Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) / “it’s Hard For Me To Find A Boyfriend Because Of The Content I Post On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.