Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? (12494 Views)

When Having Sex? (photos) / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2016
Boring:

come where hateu2
she is coming for u,u called her bitch! shocked u go hearam
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2016
I switch off the bright light and switches on the little red light.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
hahahahahahaha how much u go pay me?u go sell well if i put mouth oo.
I wie pray for u and ur oko iyawo
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2016
MUVA:

Light-skinned people shouldn't make albino jokes hun, especially when you're even fairer than I am.

Classic case of pot calling kettle black. grin
why do you have to use dark filter on ur pic then grin cheesy.
why do you like it ON grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by shegxi(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2016
no lights joor....
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
who is oko iyawo? grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
who is oko iyawo? grin
alhaji THICK *raisinghands* the gbobaro1 of Lagos grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by MUVA(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2016
ireneony2:
why do you have to dark filter on ur pic then grin cheesy.
why do you like ON grin

Check my pic again.

I like ON cos I like seeing facial expressions, body synchronisation n all that visual stuff.. wink
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by lamideee(f): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2016
shegxi:
no lights joor....
nkan ta ma ri si niyen..... How u dey?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
alhaji THICK *raisinghands* the gbobaro1 of Lagos grin
angry angry u sounds like a thug tongue grin this is not d naughtynaughty i knw,u changed.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by MUVA(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:

I saw your mention. Still wondering why you had to mention me right after talking bout "beef".

I'm diggin the GLORY though wink
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry angry u sounds like a thug tongue grin this is not d naughtynaughty i knw,u changed.
ahaha.. angry sheybi am just trying to hype ur bobo ni angry
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2016
MUVA:

I saw your mention. Still wondering why you had to mention me right after talking bout "beef".

I'm diggin the GLORY though wink
yeah right?? Ders no 'beef' tho
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Lights on cool
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by MUVA(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
yeah right?? Ders no 'beef' tho
That's what I thought.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
ahaha.. angry sheybi am just trying to hype ur bobo ni angry
U can hail him in a berra way,dat voice earlier i dont like. grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wetin concern you? cheesy aunty if u want my boo,come and fuvk. grin
i no want your boo undecided. I have my boo tongue
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
U can hail him in a berra way,dat voice earlier i dont like. grin
lemme jare . Hateu2 comman c dis grl is bullyn me o
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2016
Boring:

come where hat eu2
hey boring, get a cup and fccck undecided tongue tongue
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
i no want your boo undecided. I have my boo tongue
Thank God oo,at least u will stop talking about i and my boo. tongue cheesy can i knw ur boo?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
Hmmmm dey don change u cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

I ve been great..

You got all my msgs abi? Hat eu2 wanted to rape me but Oluwa saved me.. cheesy
with your small thing undecided sad.
Nawty trusts me tongue. She knows I like it big tongue
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Olofofo Amebo grin come my house and disvirgin me na cheesy
shior undecided

You can't know how to do it smiley
Learner undecided
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
shior undecided

You can't know how to do it smiley
Learner undecided
Then u will be my akeko..guide my 20 inch kondo slowly inside ur wet honeypot smiley

Bring iamnawty along she can be the assistant teacher smiley
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Then u will be my akeko..guide my 20 inch kondo slowly inside ur wet honeypot smiley

Bring iamnawty along she can be the assistant teacher smiley
Tell me who u r for the last time or i burst ur balls. grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Maxi112: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
shior undecided
You can't know how to do it smiley Learner undecided
you escaped my finishing line last night...

tell your friend to stay outta trouble, thank God my ban has being lifted
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
Who is she undecided
Where she dey undecided
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2016
Maxi112:
you escaped my finishing line last night...

tell your friend to stay outta trouble, thank God my ban has being lifted

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hmmmm dey don change u cheesy
why are you disturbing my bestie undecided
Your boo is busy with another girl and you are here disturbing our peace undecided
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
Who is she undecided
Where she dey undecided
sheybi it's alhaji thick gf
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Maxi112: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=48443772][/quote] you can't do that, can you? If I have my way, smacking your ass wouldn't be a bad idea undecided what do you think?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Rozaystunna(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2016
agbonkamen:
yes each time we want to do that i will put on 3 kilo flow and 2 red head those in entertainment world will understand what am saying grin
you're literally a night damn *thosecrossSign*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] / Risque Things We See At Club Joker Every Night (pics) / #fallon¥ouchallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.