Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? (12490 Views)

When Having Sex? (photos) / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2016
Maxi112:
you can't do that, can you? If I have my way, smacking your ass wouldn't be a bad idea undecided what do you think?
mumu
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Tell me who u r for the last time or i burst ur balls. grin
My balls!

My balls!! Those things are like diamonds to me shocked

ok ok..

my name is Vic O cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Maxi112: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
mumu
hahahaha cheesy grin
e pain am! I thought you wanna ignore me?

do that watch me spam your mention in all the section on nl grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by aloobright17: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2016
If I switched it off in the night what will happen when the game starts during the day time? Maybe cover our face?

Light off or not I feel exactly the same, doing my thing with careless abandone.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahaha cheesy grin

e pain am! I thought you wanna ignore me?

do that watch me spam your mention in all the section on nl grin

seriously, you fall my hand undecided
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
If I switched it off in the night what will happen when the game starts during the day time? Maybe cover our face?

Light off or not I feel exactly the same, doing my thing with careless abandone.
iamnawty, coman see your boyfriend oo cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Maxi112: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
seriously, you fall my hand undecided
seriously your leg will soon join undecided

oya. come let make a truce, shay you know, I was kidding?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
undecided undecided kiss
aloobright17:

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by greatness22(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
ireneony2:
to see your albino face ba i pity the lady angry grin
Haba, that's not fair nah. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Whrs makydebbie kiss
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxi112:
seriously your leg will soon join undecided

oya. come let make a truce, shay you know, I was kidding?
undecided undecided

Truce, oya undecided

Kidding with those harsh words Nah, you were not. You don't consider people's feeling. I don't like that. It's online Ish, just catch fun not hurting peep
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by aloobright17: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
iamnawty, coman see your boyfriend oo cheesy
abeg na true I talk joor, if the lady choose that the light should be off, believe me I have no problem with her decision , but if na crazy gentle girl like me na there u go see enjoyment for inside room grin.

Meanwhile who be that girl? Na the light or no light types like me
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Maxi112: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided

Truce, oya undecided

Kidding with those harsh words Nah, you were not. You don't consider people's feeling. I don't like that. It's online Ish, just catch fun not hurting peep
hurting ke? that is just a tips of the iceberg grin I didn't even thought of that sha

whatever that made her deactivate, really screwed her up

it's ok Hatey grin it won't happen again... no more fighting grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by shegxi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
lamideee:
nkan ta ma ri si niyen..... How u dey?
hahahaha...ki lo ma ri iwo si? am fyn jare and u?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
abeg na true I talk joor, if the lady choose that the light should be off, believe me I have no problem with her decision , but if na crazy gentle girl like me na there u go see enjoyment for inside room grin.

Meanwhile who be that girl? Na the light or no light types like me
iamnawty is naughtynaughtu, she's back cheesy. She likes no light one o cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
shegxi:
hahahaha...ki lo ma ri iwo si? am fyn jare and u?
angry angry
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by aloobright17: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
undecided undecided kiss
So u dey switch light in the night and how u dey do am during the daylight? Switch the sun abi wait till night before doing again?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxi112:
hurting ke? that is just a tips of the iceberg grin I didn't even thought of that sha

whatever that made her deactivate, really screwed her up

it's ok Hatey grin it won't happen again... no more fighting grin

Well, stick to whatever you believe. I don't like explaining myself.
Yeah, no more fighting.

Where's my boo kingrex1
I yaf missed him o undecided
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by aloobright17: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
undecided undecided kiss
na now I wan cheat on her small she just come appear from no where? Anyway I suspected that moniker to be hers though .welcome back runaway police grin teamlightornotwemustnack.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
Yeah, no more fighting.

Where's my boo kingrex1
I miss king too walai.. Kingy pls say hi
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by shegxi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
angry angry
simisola wink grin grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
na now I wan cheat on her small she just come appear from no where? Anyway I suspected that moniker to be hers though .welcome back runaway police grin teamlightornotwemustnack.
lmaooo u eh.. D way u were causing trouble upandan I don Dey fear u now o grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
angry
shegxi:
simisola wink grin grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Smellymouth: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
with your small thing undecided sad.
Nawty trusts me tongue. She knows I like it big tongue

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Maxi112: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
Yeah, no more fighting.

Where's my boo king.rex1
you know well grin

boo with out benefit, who does that apart from a rev cheesy

come! stop decivin pepo in this forum grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
I miss king too walai.. Kingy pls say hi
lol. He's somehow busy I guess cry, school Ish.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by aloobright17: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
lmaooo u eh.. D way u were causing trouble upandan I don Dey fear u now o grin
it was the devil grin grin grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
shegxi:
simisola wink grin grin
lol.
Longest time Segun

How are you?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by shegxi(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
angry
lol....u are surprised grin grin grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
My balls!

My balls!! Those things are like diamonds to me shocked

ok ok..

my name is Vic O cheesy
Tell me jorr grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxi112:
you know well grin

boo with out benefit, who does that apart from a rev cheesy

come! stop decivin pepo in this forum grin
lol
Amebo of the highest order undecided
He's my boo. The love of my life cheesy tongue
My sugar pie
Cc:kingrex1
I miss you cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Tell me jorr grin
Sister Amebo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships / Who Disvirgined You?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.