Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? (12492 Views)

When Having Sex? (photos) / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=48446490][/quote]

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by shegxi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
lol.
Longest time Segun

How are you?
i have been great, the hustle is real.
just been watching on the sideline how u have loved to cause commotion in this street grin grin grin
keep it up sogbo.......lol
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
it was the devil grin grin grin
badoooo sneh .. Aswr I don Dey fear u eh .. Lol
HateU2:
lol. He's somehow busy I guess cry, school Ish.
cry
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
Sister Amebo cheesy
Hahahahahahaha wait jorr,how u self take see am? grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
shegxi:
i have been great, the hustle is real.
just been watching on the sideline how u have loved to cause commotion in this street grin grin grin
keep it up sogbo.......lol
me
Commotion bawo undecided
I'm gentle ooo
Just coming online to cause trouble today cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by aloobright17: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
badoooo sneh .. Aswr I don Dey fear u eh .. Lol cry
fear me not , for u are in the safe hands.like I said na devil cause am not me grin I don't even know when I was causing the troubles grin u can ask hateu2 grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Tell me jorr grin
YANSH POWERRRRR!!!!!!! That almost worked!

How was your night grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by shegxi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
me
Commotion bawo undecided
I'm gentle ooo
Just coming online to cause trouble today cheesy
o kare
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
YANSH POWERRRRR!!!!!!! That almost worked!

How was your night grin
Lol,i knw u will tell me.

My night was great,urs?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by RoyalBlak007: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
No...

Flood lights must be on...

I have to see where am digging...

°°••• so I'll be able to dig right°°•• grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hahahahahahaha wait jorr,how u self take see am? grin
why you want know self undecided
Amebo girl
shegxi:
o kare
wink wink wink
aloobright17:
fear me not , for u are in the safe hands.like I said na devil cause am not me grin I don't even know when I was causing the troubles grin u can ask hatteu2 grin
hes showing new members around NL ni ooo
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Maxi112: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
lol
Amebo of the highest order undecided
He's my boo. The love of my life cheesy tongue
My sugar pie
Cc:kingrex1
I miss you cheesy
your own problem is beyond me

last time, I stumbled on a post from you, hatu2 crushing on a dude without a dick grin a dude who sworn never to allow the asshole of another dude maintain it natural elasticity cheesy who does that apart from one suffering from lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

keep on deceiving the gullible once, sugar pie ko, sugar pie ni

am off dear...
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,i knw u will tell me.

My night was great,urs?
maybe grin
not so good..some girls I know on NL raped me in my dreams yesterday
I feel so drained and defiled cry
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by aloobright17: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
why you want know self undecided
Amebo girl wink wink winkhes showing new members around NL ni ooo
Darling thanks for clearing the air for her.naughty u don see say na devil?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
Darling thanks for clearing the air for her.naughty u don see say na devil?
lol
Style style asleep boy cheesy. Show guys around not girls tongue
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
maybe grin

not so good..some girls I know on NL raped me in my dreams yesterday

I feel so drained and defiled cry
Who aRe you angry undecided
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by aloobright17: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
MissHatey:
lol
Style style asleep boy cheesy. Show guys around not girls tongue
guys already know nooks and crannies of the terrain they're. I was assigned just to direct the ladies who're missing their way grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by KingRex1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
I prefer the lights on wink

Hateu2 darling.. Watsup? worris disturbing u here?

Iamnawty av missed u o, good to see u again.
Egbon Smellymouth I sight u too o

1 Like

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingRex1:

Hateu2 darling.. Watsup? worris disturbing u here?

Iamnawty av missed u o, good to see u again.
Egbon Smellymouth I sight u too o
lights on? No no no I don't want .. Let's not c our slf grin

Jeez shocked King I missed u cry u didn't ask of me

1 Like

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by makydebbie(f): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
Whrs makydebbie kiss
welcome sis I missed yousmiley
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingRex1:

Hat eu2 darling.. Watsup? worris disturbing u here?

Iamna wty av missed u o, good to see u again.
Egbon Smellymo uth I sight u too o
no no no. No lights on oo. I'm shy nah embarassed. Its smellymouth and maxi112 that's disturbing me angry. Warn them

1 Like

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by nduprincekc(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
cc lalasticlala
let go to the from page :Dcc
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Maxi112: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
MissHatey:
no no no. No lights on oo. I'm shy nah embarassed. Its smellymo.uth and ma.xi112 that's disturbing me angry. Warn them
we'll continue to disturb you till you do the needful

btw... what do you've beneath your legs? grin btw dick & pussy cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
makydebbie:
welcome sis I missed yousmiley
miss u too hon. Saw ur mention in ur libry . Tnx
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by makydebbie(f): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
miss u too hon. Saw ur mention in ur libry . Tnx
uwc its great to have you backcheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Smellymouth: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingRex1:

Hate.u2 darling.. Watsup? worris disturbing u here?

Iamnaw.ty av missed u o, good to see u again.
Egbon Smellym.outh I sight u too o

Baba, na me sight u pass grin cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
makydebbie:
uwc its great to have you backcheesy
lol sorry diary.. Don't mind me AV bn in d library a lot now adays.

Tnx Tnx Tnx Wat of juhan ooooo
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxi112:
we'll continue to disturb you till you do the needful

btw... what do you've beneath your legs? grin btw dick & pussy cheesy
dick undecided
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Maxi112: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
MissHatey:
dick undecided
what about your main, on ban?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxi112:
what about your main, on ban?
nope undecided
Just feel like using this one
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Maxi112: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
MissHatey:
nope undecided Just feel like using this one
to advertise your goods grin
your friend is back, amebo continue grin

una own is in a top-notch cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by KingRex1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
lights on? No no no I don't want .. Let's not c our slf grin

Jeez shocked King I missed u cry u didn't ask of me
I wan see u wen u dey shout for more wink tongue

My dear I didn't delve into the n numerous ish then. But I did ask bout u severally, ask ur friend. I hope u good smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Disvirgined You? / 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] / Risque Things We See At Club Joker Every Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.