Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (677997 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omogirl2016:

Really,please ow do we go abt it.

I posted it before for you..

Let him go to www.collegeboard.com and do the registration for the exam and at the end he will make payment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

I posted it before for you..

Let him go to www.collegeboard.com and do the registration for the exam and at the end he will make payment
OK tanks I get it now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omogirl2016:

OK tanks I get it now

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

Let's give the thanks to God
I sent u a pm,did u get it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
worry359:

We seem to have a plague of Johnny Just Come
Who demand instant answers to their questions
and are quick to insult long standing members if their demands are not met.

kidman96, kidman96, kidman96, kidman96
is typical of these people
also demanding that no one use his name.

kidman96, kidman96, kidman96, kidman96 ( I flaunt his name! grin grin grin)
People dey this country o, the guy blood dey boil.... Na Buhari cause am sha.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Songitto(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

Is it in Lagos because i am aware of Jkk, the one at lekki and new one at Surulere

Yes, its located at ikeja
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hushee:

People dey this country o, the guy blood dey boil.... Na Buhari cause am sha.

Lol.. You be comedian
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omogirl2016:

I sent u a pm,did u get it?

I have replied your pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

Lol.. You be comedian
Boss, no o. The guy dey make me laff ni.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gentledoj(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

No but you can hear a touching story that your passport got lost, don't answer them oo

If you stay around Alausa i can link you with one of their oga and you will capture at VIP stand because i captured at VIP stand last year.. grin grin grin grin

Lost as how, I de fear oooooo

Am in Ibadan, they will check the old one right b4 renewal?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
gentledoj:

Lost as how, I de fear oooooo

Am in Ibadan, they will check the old one right b4 renewal?

No fear you can renew it Ibadan

Sometimes those people will ask you to drop it and come back and in some scenario they give touching stories.

No go dull yourself ooo... In Abuja 19500 but some collect 25k and other states 25k or 28k
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gentledoj(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

No fear you can renew it Ibadan

Sometimes those people will ask you to drop it and come back and in some scenario they give touching stories.

No go dull yourself ooo... In Abuja 19500 but some collect 25k and other states 25k or 28k

Should I drop it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
I don't understand some people at all, Nobody is obligated to respond to anybody here, its not a must or by force. People just respond because they have gained one or two things from someone's response too before. So if you post anything and no one respond just chill, someone somewhere that knows about what your inquiry is, will respond. The best you can do is if its uregnt is to quote it again in a respectful manner and mention some people you feel might now one or two things. You don't have to be angry or disrespect people here. You might think you don't need people's view here but trust me, the information you will get here is worth more than what you will get on google or an agent. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
femi321:
I don't understand some people at all, Nobody is obligated to respond to anybody here, its not a must or by force. People just respond because they have gained one or two things from someone's response too before. So if you post anything and no one respond just chill, someone somewhere that knows about what your inquiry is, will respond. The best you can do is if its uregnt is to quote it again in a respectful manner and mention some people you feel might now one or two things. You don't have to be angry or disrespect people here. You might think you don't need people's view here but trust me, the information you will get here is worth more than what you will get on google or an agent. Cheers

Nice one. Buh @ the same time (let me use this word) new bee here might not really know how things are being done here. So I want to believe its a gradual process for them to get acclimatize with the way things are being done.
We never can tell the situation of things at both end(I mean the person trying to get information might be in a state to make a decision asap and the person who is expected to provide the info might as well be busy)
I would just suggest we all should be patient enough especially the person who wanna get the info so we don't get to start another e-fighting. I still remember a case few months ago and I no see the moniker again till nowwwwww
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by rogerdavid: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hello Guys

I know I have missed much. It would be ungrateful of me having gained so much from following this thread and having a successful visa interview as a result to then sign off completely. I am sure that I have missed much since I left for University of Connecticut, Storrs in August. But then, this is my own way of greeting all the Gurus in the house. I hope it is accepted.
I miss you all, folks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
rogerdavid:
Hello Guys

I know I have missed much. It would be ungrateful of me having gained so much from following this thread and having a successful visa interview as a result to then sign off completely. I am sure that I have missed much since I left for University of Connecticut, Storrs in August. But then, this is my own way of greeting all the Gurus in the house. I hope it is accepted.
I miss you all, folks
Prof
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Horlopz(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

Let your parent or guardian go with you and with their ID as well, preferable International passport
Thanks so much. I appreciate it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
OJCITY22:

Nice one. Buh @ the same time (let me use this word) new bee here might not really know how things are being done here. So I want to believe its a gradual process for them to get acclimatize with the way things are being done.
We never can tell the situation of things at both end(I mean the person trying to get information might be in a state to make a decision asap and the person who is expected to provide the info might as well be busy)
I would just suggest we all should be patient enough especially the person who wanna get the info so we don't get to start another e-fighting. I still remember a case few months ago and I no see the moniker again till nowwwwww

Whether you are new old or dont know how things are done.....is no justification for rudeness. The post yesterday to walspring was rude, for a free service that someone is taking out time to help you

Then i noticed Walspring might be mixing up and mention the moniker only to be replied can you stop mentioning me ....like seriously are u for real . smh .

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hushee:

Boss, no o. The guy dey make me laff ni.

Lol.. It is well oo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
gentledoj:

Should I drop it?

Don t drop it ooo.. Abi you wan drop you visa for them

It's your property and if I am not wrong the visa on the old can't be removed to the new passport..

So be careful when renewing the passport
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
@femi321
@OJCITY22
@LagosismyHome

Thanks for every posts but don't let this drag us backward please.

The guy in question, I have answered him since morning as at 8:14am on this thread but he didn't read the post and yet claiming I didn't reply him.

Instead he should ask me to explain more better but he said something else.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Songitto:

I just checked ets site and that location is not on their list as a test center..

Now lemme ask, is it where you are told that you will write the test or tutorial ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Abeg make una rest this kidman96 issue.. Make una continue the good work here... we are family and will remain family... If u re new here..just watch, chill and study how things are been done here... Ur temperament cant get you anything.. Gurus here no be babies... u want to get information, you humble ursef..and u will receive the info jejeli grin grin grin

lagosismyhome...calm down for ur pikin dem
Walspring....dem go dey pay u now..so they will understand say time na money tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
texrem:
Abeg make una rest this kidman96 issue.. Make una continue the good work here... we are family and will remain family... If u re new here..just watch, chill and study how things are been done here... Ur temperament cant get you anything.. Gurus here no be babies... u want to get information, you humble ursef..and u will receive the info jejeli grin grin grin

lagosismyhome...calm down for ur pikin dem
Walspring....dem go dey pay u now..so they will understand say time na money tongue tongue tongue

Thank you texrem for the sevis fee payment, I just received confirmation of payment now. God bless you baba.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
SAMUELS3:

Thank you texrem for the sevis fee payment, I just received confirmation of payment now. God bless you baba.

Welcome bro...na small thing...wishing you success in ur interview cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
GUYS JUST received
confirmation of payment now(sevis)......NA prayer sure pass now......by God grace I will be on the top 10 list for visa aprroval ijn

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Songitto:

Bros, no vex Ooooo. I guess you are mixing things up with walspring if am correct. To the best of my knowledge I registered my toefl & GRE at that same organization you mentioned. I don't think they are test centre for ets. They only serve as agency as regards registering clients for examinations and probably with more package if you want them to help secure admission for school.
May be ETS don come join dem to their test centre right now ooo, I can't say
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Whether you are new old or dont know how things are done.....is no justification for rudeness. The post yesterday to walspring was rude, for a free service that someone is taking out time to help you

Then i noticed Walspring might be mixing up and mention the moniker only to be replied can you stop mentioning me ....like seriously are u for real . smh .

I understand your view quite well. No vex for am ma'am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:
@femi321
@OJCITY22
@LagosismyHome

Thanks for every posts but don't let this drag us backward please.

The guy in question, I have answered him since morning as at 8:14am on this thread but he didn't read the post and yet claiming I didn't reply him.

Instead he should ask me to explain more better but he said something else.

Boss, you too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.