Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (671753 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gentledoj(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2016
LagosismyHome:

April 6 months back is October. ...so u definitely need a new passport before you travel because u need at least 6 months validity for POE so yes go get a new passport asap and then travel with both

Thanks..... Hope immigration officer will not collect my passport down ooooo!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2016
gentledoj:

U make sure you hold the old one close to you and keep your eyes open .....but i dont think so. Its no use stealing someone passport with visa anymore because the biometric no go match
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
@ Walspring and LagosismyHome....please can I have you guys WHATSAPP number?....pls brother
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
@ Walspring and LagosismyHome....please can I have you guys WHATSAPP number?....pls brother

I dont do whatapp but do email...pm if u get question
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hello house pls a friend of mine needs help on sat.abt registration and fee,pls help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

It is not bad if you attend tutorial and if you have enough cash to pay for it..

If you can study alone with the text book then there is no need to attend tutorial.

I have sent the material link to you

Pls can u send d material link too ND also pls I need help concerning d registration ND fee.tanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

It is not bad if you attend tutorial and if you have enough cash to pay for it..

If you can study alone with the text book then there is no need to attend tutorial.

I have sent the material link to you

Pls can u send d material link to me too.ND also pls I need help concerning d registration ND fee.tanks.my email is horlarmii@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by engr2yen: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pls my broda nid help in filling his Ds -160 4 student visa,is his passport official,diplomatic,regular or other,which is he 2 choose...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
gentledoj:

Visa approved already, I will going for spring session by December or November 2016 ending. My passport will expire by April 2017.

Do I need to renew my passport b4 I travel?

Sure you will renew by November and they will put your old passport number on you new passport and cancel the old one or so
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
OluDare01:

Lool.
Nawa for Nigeria o.
This is the best time to start sending money home

Guys dey you am make money no be small oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
engr2yen:
Pls my broda nid help in filling his Ds -160 4 student visa,is his passport official,diplomatic,regular or other,which is he 2 choose...

regular is what you will pick
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
LagosismyHome:

I dont do whatapp but do email...pm if u get question

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe next will be facebook

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omogirl2016:

Pls can u send d material link too ND also pls I need help concerning d registration ND fee.tanks

Sure!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omogirl2016:

Pls can u send d material link to me too.ND also pls I need help concerning d registration ND fee.tanks.my email is horlarmii@yahoo.com
Pls I need help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
engr2yen:

Regular
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
gentledoj:

No but you can hear a touching story that your passport got lost, don't answer them oo

If you stay around Alausa i can link you with one of their oga and you will capture at VIP stand because i captured at VIP stand last year.. grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cseejhay: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
GTB Review of monthly international spending limit on Mastercard....daily withdrawal limit $100 and the $500 monthly limit is reduced to $250.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:

send me pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omogirl2016:

Materials sent and check your email..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
cseejhay:
GTB Review of monthly international spending limit on Mastercard....daily withdrawal limit $100 and the $500 monthly limit is reduced to $250.

I got this and i no fit cry at all...

Make God help us in this country before it will crash because i saw headline in one of the news paper that banks are about to collapse
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe next will be facebook
grin grin grin grin grin
sent you a mail,you ain't replying me.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
femi321:
No its not. money gram and western union will rip you off...they they receive in nigeria at about #338 and they send to us at about #400 if not more now

No be small change dey happen for my country...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Songitto:
Please what you guys think about B.Y mafit test center for TOEFL, please walspring or anybody know about them?

Is it in Lagos because i am aware of Jkk, the one at lekki and new one at Surulere
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kenniez26: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lol.banks collapse. Na square one be that oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
kidman96:

This is a public forum and I have left my number here 3 times for you to send me a whatsapp message to discuss this and you still don't wanna. If you don't want to help just tell me and let me take it off.

Relax brother, you should always put into consideration the individual schedule whenever you experience delay in response from someone on this forum. Most everyone here sneak out from their busy schedules to come here and assist folks with informations. So relax all will be well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
@walspring tank u so much mail received. Pls help me on ow to go abt SAT registration.a friend of mine needs to register as soon as possible
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
amanze15:
bros ehn, where you at?!

Tenneessee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cseejhay: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

Is it in Lagos because i am aware of Jkk, the one at lekki and new one at Surulere

bros naso o.we can only keep hoping and praying it turns out to be a blessing.pls i need to talk to you on whatsapp.will shoot you a PM right away.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
kidman96:

This is a public forum and I have left my number here 3 times for you to send me a whatsapp message to discuss this and you still don't wanna. If you don't want to help just tell me and let me take it off.

This is an open forum for people to post information so that all can learn!

It is no use if everyone wants secret phone, text, whatsapp messages.
Post your questions / answers HERE, just take out personal details.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
OluDare01:

I kuku dey enjoy my cookeville here with less than $200/mo on rent.

Wow!!!

Enjoy it wella ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

No be small change dey happen for my country...
Its just very Sad..we have useless parties and politicians
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
cseejhay:

bros naso o.we can only keep hoping and praying it turns out to be a blessing.pls i need to talk to you on whatsapp.will shoot you a PM right away.

Sure we dey pray and nah dangerous prayers we need pray for our country now such as make ''God arise and waste those wasting the resources of Nigeria''.. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.