Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (678037 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
GUYS JUST received
confirmation of payment now(sevis)......NA prayer sure pass now......by God grace I will be on the top 10 list for visa aprroval ijn

Amen

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Songitto(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

I just checked ets site and that location is not on their list as a test center..

Now lemme ask, is it where you are told that you will write the test or tutorial ?

Oh sorry walspring, yes your right, a friend of mine only told me about them and he didnt tell me they are organization.. , thats why i posted their name here to get information about them, i thought is among the test center.. , I've done some finding about them and I've contact them, i only have to register there, then i will be given a center, i think people have been saying good thing about them. Thanks for your response
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Songitto(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
OJCITY22:

Bros, no vex Ooooo. I guess you are mixing things up with walspring if am correct. To the best of my knowledge I registered my toefl & GRE at that same organization you mentioned. I don't think they are test centre for ets. They only serve as agency as regards registering clients for examinations and probably with more package if you want them to help secure admission for school.
May be ETS don come join dem to their test centre right now ooo, I can't say

Yes its true, i have confirmed that, i believe you will know much about them as your have registered there before, how is their service bro?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kidman96(m): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2016
Walspring:

Who is the person waiting?

Are you asking question for someone here?

Check the pix and it like am lieing abi ?

I saw the post about the person having a GTB acc and paying through online banking. I jsut wanted you to put me through the process and also be able to call you or chat with you in real time if the person encountered problems,that was why I needed a number,because it would be difficult with the person online and me needing question and waiting for you on Nairaland. Anyways that's all past now. I am sorry I reacted like that.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ugosshhh: 4:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Hello House,

Please help a brother. What is the best response to give when asked by the VO that why will your uncle be willing to sponsor you this much for your master's?

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Songitto:

Yes its true, i have confirmed that, i believe you will know much about them as your have registered there before, how is their service bro?

Goodmorning.
Basically, as regards there service if its for TOEFL they do have free lectures for clients during some period buh for GRE no free lectures.
Hence, I would say they are ok, customer service to some extent is good although their boss might be too busy some times buh you will always see him during the lecture period. If there is more you might need please feel free to ask.you might wana connect them to discuss the current cost for the specific exam you want to put in for........ojcity
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OGreene: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2016
Hello, many ppl here wont be too comfortable giving out der number on this very public platform. Only on rare occasions. We all hv our reasons.

First chat wt someone here by mail, abt the issue and plead wt d person to stay online wt you wen the other party is ready. If the nairalander agrees to give u a number...den yippe!!! fine! Remember u hv to work wt the nairalander's time not vice versa.

Or just go thru with the process dey hv explained to you, if u encounter issues, come bk and tell us so. You will get more assistance.

Ppl here are very helpful.

kidman96:

I saw the post about the person having a GTB acc and paying through online banking. I jsut wanted you to put me through the process and also be able to call you or chat with you in real time if the person encountered problems,that was why I needed a number,because it would be difficult with the person online and me needing question and waiting for you on Nairaland. Anyways that's all past now. I am sorry I reacted like that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Songitto(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2016
OJCITY22:

Goodmorning.
Basically, as regards there service if its for TOEFL they do have free lectures for clients during some period buh for GRE no free lectures.
Hence, I would say they are ok, customer service to some extent is good although their boss might be too busy some times buh you will always see him during the lecture period. If there is more you might need please feel free to ask.you might wana connect them to discuss the current cost for the specific exam you want to put in for........ojcity

Good morning, how was your night bro.? Thank you for the information, i appreciate it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2016
kidman96:

Okay no problem but you don't expect me to post number here, if you send me private message and ask for number they i give and those who have done such knew i give via pm...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2016
OGreene:
Hello, many ppl here wont be too comfortable giving out der number on this very public platform. Only on rare occasions. We all hv our reasons.

First chat wt someone here by mail, abt the issue and plead wt d person to stay online wt you wen the other party is ready. If the nairalander agrees to give u a number...den yippe!!! fine! Remember u hv to work wt the nairalander's time not vice versa.

Or just go thru with the process dey hv explained to you, if u encounter issues, come bk and tell us so. You will get more assistance.

Ppl here are very helpful.

I do give out number but only via pm..
Songitto:

Oh sorry walspring, yes your right, a friend of mine only told me about them and he didnt tell me they are organization.. , thats why i posted their name here to get information about them, i thought is among the test center.. , I've done some finding about them and I've contact them, i only have to register there, then i will be given a center, i think people have been saying good thing about them. Thanks for your response

Okay and try them if its registration
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2016
Oga Wale, how you dey?
Still helping people as always smiley
Thumbs up to you, brother.
Walspring:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by djcrown(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2016
djcrown:
Hello guys, can someone kindly help by pasting the link where I can get the of schools that accept wassce

Please guys I need your help here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OGreene: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2016
My dear, you are doing well. You hv been sooooo helpful and patient with people here. I must commend that. Hardly do u ignore or bash ppl.

Walspring:

I do give out number but only via pm..

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OGreene: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2016
Very nice someborri, he is. Walspring wink

sirRiddy:
Oga Wale, how you dey?
Still helping people as always smiley
Thumbs up to you, brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by olads56(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Hello peeps made if you're looking for scholarship or funding for undergrad studies then you can try look @ Indiana State University... Nah Masters I want that's why I didn't go for it after few inquiries.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2016
This pastor Walspring and Aunty LagosismyZanga ehn, na only God fit reward them. Sometimes, I wonder how they manage to strike the balance of their busy schedule and this. Prof Oludare01 sef haff join gang. I just pray I'd be able to lend a hand too when I finally cross borders and begin grad school in January (by God's grace) Amen.

12 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Christian129:
This pastor Walspring and Aunty LagosismyZanga ehn, na only God fit reward them. Sometimes, I wonder how they manage to strike the balance of their busy schedule and this. Prof Oludare01 sef haff join gang. I just pray I'd be able to lend a hand too when I finally cross borders and begin grad school in January (by God's grace) Amen.
I wonder too only God can reward pray God's grace never seize for them....ijn

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Songitto(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2016
Walspring:

Alright bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2016
djcrown:

Do you know the power of Google?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by larmeedeh: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2016
djcrown:

sau
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Songitto(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
I wonder too only God can reward pray God's grace never seize for them....ijn

Yes they have been so good to everyone here... I pray for God goodness in their endeavors for taken their time to helps people

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
Songitto:

Good morning, how was your night bro.? Thank you for the information, i appreciate it

My night was cool boss.
You are most welcome....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kidman96(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Walspring:

Okay no problem but you don't expect me to post number here, if you send me private message and ask for number they i give and those who have done such knew i give via pm...

Thanks. That was why I posted my number here 3 times so that you could send me a whatsapp message. I never wanted you to post ur number here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Walspring:

I just checked ets site and that location is not on their list as a test center..

Now lemme ask, is it where you are told that you will write the test or tutorial ?
The place is mainly for registration, tutorial and admission counseling. I also registered for TOEFL with them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by meekbishop: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
justwise:

Here is the part 10 as requested.

A big thank you to dedicated members here for making out time to answer questions on daily basis, the success of this thread is all down to you.

Part 9 is here for reference purposes: https://www.nairaland.com/3103711/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part

You can also ask VO question in this thread started to help students https://www.nairaland.com/2991174/u.s-student-visa-f1-m1

Good luck!
My ordeal: Please, i was in the States in 2013,but came back to Nigeria to round up my bsc which i left to travel out,however i couldn't finalize it because of the ASUU strike,and during that National course,i was robbed of my wallet containing my id cards and my green card,which i kept searching for and went as far as reporting to the nearest police station,yet it wasn't found until sometime 2014. So,i went back to the embassy and reported my plight,and they told me that i can't go back,that under their law,that i shouldn't be outside the states for more than 12months,and i was turned down.
Please,whats the possible means of going back to the states? Meanwhile,a friend told me that i can apply for students visa,but i don't know how i will go about that..thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Songitto:

Alright bro
Check their website, the 45000 offer is still on and you'll also get a Kaplan textbook for free. It will expire in two days though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Songitto:

Alright bro
Check their website, the 45k offer is still on and you'll also get a Kaplan textbook for free. It will expire in two days though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by justwise(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
meekbishop:

My ordeal: Please, i was in the States in 2013,but came back to Nigeria to round up my bsc which i left to travel out,however i couldn't finalize it because of the ASUU strike,and during that National course,i was robbed of my wallet containing my id cards and my green card,which i kept searching for and went as far as reporting to the nearest police station,yet it wasn't found until sometime 2014. So,i went back to the embassy and reported my plight,and they told me that i can't go back,that under their law,that i shouldn't be outside the states for more than 12months,and i was turned down.
Please,whats the possible means of going back to the states? Meanwhile,a friend told me that i can apply for students visa,but i don't know how i will go about that..thanks

Ask the VO here https://www.nairaland.com/2669622/u.s-immigration-questions-ask-u.s

He will be able to help you with an accurate answer than i will.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Songitto(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hushee:

Check their website, the 45000 offer is still on and you'll also get a Kaplan textbook for free. It will expire in two days though.

Yeap, thank you for the notification, i spoked to one of their customer care representative yesterday, the promo will end on friday... And the registration fee will change to 65k

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Songitto:

Yeap, thank you for the notification, i spoked to one of their customer care representative yesterday, the promo will end on friday... And the registration fee will change to 65k
Thank God bro. Though they've extended the deadline up to three times now, it's still advisable to do register early.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.