Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (676116 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omogirl2016:
@walspring tank u so much mail received. Pls help me on ow to go abt SAT registration.a friend of mine needs to register as soon as possible

Let's give the thanks to God..

Your friend can register and fill the form via www.collegboard.com then make payment. if he needs help in making payment send me pm

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
sent you a mail,you ain't replying me.

I replied your mail last night before i went to bed..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
kenniez26:
Lol.banks collapse. Na square one be that oooo

Don't worry it wont collapse, nah scam script banks dey run for CBN..

Next week CBN will bring new policy and flood banks with $$$$$
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
femi321:
Its just very Sad..we have useless parties and politicians

Its not parties and politicians but useless leaders we have in Nigeria who are selfish and money mongers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
kidman96:

This is a public forum and I have left my number here 3 times for you to send me a whatsapp message to discuss this and you still don't wanna. If you don't want to help just tell me and let me take it off.

Just read this, I guess you dont know what you are saying if i am not wrong but the fact is that don't you see my pm?

What is bad there if you discuss with me via email

Am sure if you message me on whatsapp and i dont reply you for a whole day, you will say more than the above bold statement..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
worry359:

This is an open forum for people to post information so that all can learn!

It is no use if everyone wants secret phone, text, whatsapp messages.
Post your questions / answers HERE, just take out personal details.

Don't mind him, i replied his pm last night
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omogirl2016:
@walspring tank u so much mail received. Pls help me on ow to go abt SAT registration.a friend of mine needs to register as soon as possible

You can register for November edition if its not closed yet but let the person register for December to prepare well for the exam
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
sobastical:

Relax brother, you should always put into consideration the individual schedule whenever you experience delay in response from someone on this forum. Most everyone here sneak out from their busy schedules to come here and assist folks with informations. So relax all will be well.

I tire for him. I replied his pm last night

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
We are all very well paid advisors here
Just waiting to answer every question.
grin shocked grin shocked

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Calm down biko....have some water and then relax

Walspring is one of the most helpful person here and he spends a lot of his productve hours helping people when he really doesnt need to ........ his dedication to this thread is highly commendable .... Send him a pm again and i am sure he will sort you out

I replied his pm while he was here posting
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
worry359:
We are all very well paid advisors here
Just waiting to answer every question.
grin shocked grin shocked

Lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Christian129:

Sent you a PM brother

replied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

I replied his pm while he was here posting

Is schoolboy and kidman96 same person as it was the latter who posted that comment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kidman96(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Is soulboy and kidman96 same person as it was the latter who posted that comment

Can you stop mentioning me?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring u re too much.tanks a lot God bless.will explain to him.pls I don't knw ow to send pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
kidman96:

Have several seats....who are u to tell me or other who to mention or not. Its my hand my choice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
kidman96:

SMH!
In Trump's voice, 'you have a bad temperament'
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kidman96(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

Just read this, I guess you dont know what you are saying if i am not wrong but the fact is that don't you see my pm?

What is bad there if you discuss with me via email

Am sure if you message me on whatsapp and i dont reply you for a whole day, you will say more than the above bold statement..

You are not obligated to respond to me or chat with me, you don't owe me anything.
You didn't send me an email or a PM. I have been online since I posted, the person is waiting becos I said to wait.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omogirl2016:
Walspring u re too much.tanks a lot God bless.will explain to him.pls I don't knw ow to send pm.

Amen and let's give the thanks to God.

You click on a user name and it will load and you will send send E-Mail message then click on it and you will send send emai then click as well..

I hope you grab it ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

You can register for November edition if its not closed yet but let the person register for December to prepare well for the exam
I ve told him to register in dec but pls ow will he register as he is currently in ibadan.tanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kidman96(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
worry359:

This is an open forum for people to post information so that all can learn!

It is no use if everyone wants secret phone, text, whatsapp messages.
Post your questions / answers HERE, just take out personal details.

You need to mind ur business.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

Amen and let's give the thanks to God.

You click on a user name and it will load and you will send send E-Mail message then click on it and you will send send emai then click as well..

I hope you grab it ?
Yes I get it now.tanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
kidman96:

You are not obligated to respond to me or chat with me, you don't owe me anything.
You didn't send me an email or a PM. I have been online since I posted, the person is waiting becos I said to wait.

Who is the person waiting?

Are you asking question for someone here?

Check the pix and it like am lieing abi ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OGreene: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
shocked wetin dey shele ds afternoon?

Just passing by
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omogirl2016:

I ve told him to register in dec but pls ow will he register as he is currently in ibadan.tanks

Good and the person can register for himself online
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omogirl2016:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kidman96(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

Who is the person waiting?

Are you asking question for someone here?

Someone wants to pay my Visa fee from the U.S. The person cannot send the money through western union because of work,so the person told me to inquire how it can be paid online. The person has been waiting since yesterday because I said to wait while I got the info from you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omogirl2016:

Yes I get it now.tanks

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
kidman96:

You need to mind ur business.

We seem to have a plague of Johnny Just Come
Who demand instant answers to their questions
and are quick to insult long standing members if their demands are not met.

kidman96, kidman96, kidman96, kidman96
is typical of these people
also demanding that no one use his name.

kidman96, kidman96, kidman96, kidman96 ( I flaunt his name! grin grin grin)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

Good and the person can register for himself online
Really,please ow do we go abt it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
kidman96:

Someone wants to pay my Visa fee from the U.S. The person cannot send the money through western union because of work,so the person told me to inquire how it can be paid online. The person has been waiting since yesterday because I said to wait while I got the info from you.

Is like am missing you and SchoolBOUY together..

But i already answered you how the person can pay it and i posted it on this thread so why whatsapp again when i have replied

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
OluDare01:

SMH!
In Trump's voice, 'you have a bad temperament'

Don't mind him..

The guy needs to learn, check all his post about asking me to message him on whatsapp as if that is how things are been done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.