Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (672272 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 01, 2016
Chiezzh
I am sorry about your visa denial but I think you played a huge
part in the unfavorable outcome. Nothing is guaranteed in life but this is what happens
when one does not prepare for important events. You sound quite
ignorant, clueless and utterly desperate. Even if you just want to
enter the country without actually going to school, you need work hard
and ensure you put up a good fight in front of the VO.

Can you turn this whole thing around? Maybe. I will advise that you
learn from this and not just prepare for your next interview but any
other big event in your life. Do not come here and ask silly
questions about basic things that show you did not do any sort of
research. You have the internet, get to work. If you cannot work hard
with little reward, it might be tougher when you eventually move here.
Anyway, take some rest and do not see this as the worst that can happen to
you. Think of worst things: Cancer, jail, MMM crashing and you have your
life savings staked there. Try to do your homework and see this as a
wake up call. Good luck!

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 5:25am On Dec 01, 2016
Happy new month y'all! cheesy. Just a quick tip for those coming in Spring & Fall, edaku embarassedn! when choosing a phone plan, go for affordable ones. Dont get swamped in orientation hype and allow obodo oyibo breeze to go and push you to be paying $50+ monthly as phone bill. You might not feel it in your first or second month, but 3rd month when you start using your tongue to count your teeth you will know how far. God bless slimmy, bigfrancis21 and co that talked about cheaper phone plans like lycamobile,ultramobile,simplemobile some months back. Its better to use these so called cheap plans, as time goes on, you can switch to Verizon & co. Whats the point of $50+ phone bill when you cant call internationally or text intl. My $19 phone bill has unlimited intl text, $1.5 intl credit and very clear domestic call and texts + 40+ free intl calling. Just thought I'd drop this here cuz body don dey tell on people with crazy bills. One love tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ajomarzy: 5:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Mekurexx:
Happy new month y'all! cheesy. Just a quick tip for those coming in Spring & Fall, edaku embarassedn! when choosing a phone plan, go for affordable ones. Dont get swamped in orientation hype and allow obodo oyibo breeze to go and push you to be paying $50+ monthly as phone bill. You might not feel it in your first or second month, but 3rd month when you start using your tongue to count your teeth you will know how far. God bless slimmy, bigfrancis21 and co that talked about cheaper phone plans like lycamobile,ultramobile,simplemobile some months back. Its better to use these so called cheap plans, as time goes on, you can switch to Verizon & co. Whats the point of $50+ phone bill when you cant call internationally or text intl. My $19 phone bill has unlimited intl text, $1.5 intl credit and very clear domestic call and texts + 40+ free intl calling. Just thought I'd drop this here cuz body don dey tell on people with crazy bills. One love tongue

What network do yu use please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 5:58am On Dec 01, 2016
Mekurexx:
metro PCS?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 5:58am On Dec 01, 2016
Mekurexx:
metro PCS nko?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by adup(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2016
Chiezzh:
I want to know why my visa was denied please who has the contact email ...help me .thank you

Pls can u explain extensively on dis? Whose email are u looking for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2016
Ultramobile
ajomarzy:

What network do yu use please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OGreene: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2016
Hello. Is it that you didnt understand the feedback you got here. Why are you still asking "why ur visa was denied" Pls can u just re-read the responses again.

You were given an advice initially (to add ur diploma) u failed to adhere. Ppl were pissed but hv decided to let it go. By now you shud behave yourself and HEED to corrections.

You hv been told its because you didnt provide COGENT responses to the VO regarding the 6 yrs gap. And then from ur response abt why you chose the school, it seemed like people talked you into going to school, ppl making decisions for you.

You can go thru previous transcripts here, you will learn a million worth.

Chiezzh, pls behave yourself. Unless you hv a skeleton in ur cupboard

Chiezzh:
I want to know why my visa was denied please who has the contact email ...help me .thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2016
Run!! Their lowest plan is $30. and they use data size to woo customers when there is wifi everywhere
eniolagharxe:
metro PCS nko?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2016
Chiezzh:

Hello broda in the lord. You need to calm down and restrategies. I guess you should be able to know the reason why you where delayed by now. To work on those areas no be beans buh by GRACE of GOD. Hence, I would say inability to convince the V.0 on what you have been doing for the past 6years since you finished high school.

Its quite painful being delayed because I know how you feel right now even though you had the opportunity to redeem yourself with more than 2questions that you were asked. Mine was worst around august, just one question and I remained in our fatherland up till date (I sha know say only GOD fit save me).

Hence, please try as much as possible to follow the advice given to you on this platform--PREVENTION is better than CURE.......ojcity
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by effyzzy: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2016
LagosismyHome:

This story got me shocked shocked .....ok ooo. If i tell you this story........ do i appear to be a serious person that would complete the course in America this one so much persuasion from your dad and you still didnt complete .

So i asked you this question , U meet me on the road and i tell you this , would u say i am a serious person or not ......An visa with VO is also an interview , if you cannot sell yourself to be a serious person then wahala dey oo ... This has just told the VO that you might not complete in the USA as well ............ . I adviced you to do a transcript and review with others before your interview , did you do that ?
pls can u pm me?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2016
OJCITY22:

Hello broda in the lord. You need to calm down and restrategies. I guess you should be able to know the reason why you where delayed by now. To work on those areas no be beans buh by GRACE of GOD. Hence, I would say inability to convince the V.0 on what you have been doing for the past 6years since you finished high school.

Its quite painful being delayed because I know how you feel right now even though you had the opportunity to redeem yourself with more than 2questions that you were asked. Mine was worst around august, just one question and I remained in our fatherland up till date (I sha know say only GOD fit save me).

Hence, please try as much as possible to follow the advice given to you on this platform--PREVENTION is better than CURE.......ojcity
We get talk after exams.
I go dey free small that time.
It's been a while
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2016
OluDare01:
deeMarc, this is what you should ask instead of those one line questions .
First,why don't you wanna continue with chemistry? Do you have money for tuition or you need funding?
These are questions I need to ask because you'd be admitted into CheE and pharmaceutical science but your chances of getting funding in your first semester are slim.
You would be required to take prerequisites with undergraduates before you can take grad level courses and the school is not gonna pay for that
It's not like I really don't want to continue with chemistry, I just feel like I should expand my coast to other scope of science and chE has been my dream course since high school days but my school gave me CHM, which I now love too. And am also considering job opportunities, I don't want to be left stranded cause my greatest fear is not getting a job after the whole studying wahala. But I wouldn't mind going for the MSc in chemistry too if that's going to cut down my expenses.
Lol....who doesn't need funding ?.....I need funding. As much as I can get smiley
The universities I checked, two univs tho, the prerequisites that was listed there ..won po gidigan ooo....some with zero units and some more than that......what do you suppose I do ooo?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2016
OluDare01:

We get talk after exams.
I go dey free small that time.
It's been a while
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2016
OluDare01:
We get talk after exams. I go dey free small that time. It's been a while
True talk boss. Its being a while. No p. Thanks a lot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2016
effyzzy:
pls can u pm me?

the same way i should pm u. ..isnt it the same way you would pm me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by effyzzy: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2016
LagosismyHome:

sent you an email already. You didn't respond
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by saninwa: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2016
Chiezzh:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Sleekyomon: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2016
honeyad:
hey everyone... anyone coming to texas soon
yeah. Will be in Texas next week
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by bayocanny: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2016
DeeTus:
Hillary Clinton and her husband is un-happy. Look at their faces? This is really a big blow for them.
grin
You bad lol..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by bayocanny: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2016
saninwa:

What are u trying to portray? embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hbaba: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2016
Thank you for the good job. Here is my challenge where I would really appreciate your kind suggestions

F1 visa granted for spring 2016 December 2015. Unfortunately, I was unable to resume at the school due to an extension in the project which I was managing at my place of work. Now the project is over and I deferred my admission to summer 2017. The school has sent new I20 (in transit to my address). Please do shed more light on this. Do I need to visit the embassy again for visa as I still have a valid F1 visa till December 2017? I am aware I need to pay for new sevis as the previous is over 12months. Your inputs would be appreciated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Chiezzh:

Please, if you do find out, let us know grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by iyobs7(f): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2016
Wow I don't even know what to say. Take me for instance, finished sec school 2003 got admitted 2006/2007 studied for 6 years (part time) found out it wasn't accredited and had to get another admission in another country 2013 and finished 2016. What do I do and how can I escape the VO for 2003-2013?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2016
LagosismyHome:

This one na LadyGuinevere of student thread grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by elektra(f): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Hbaba:
Thank you for the good job. Here is my challenge where I would really appreciate your kind suggestions

F1 visa granted for spring 2016 December 2015. Unfortunately, I was unable to resume at the school due to an extension in the project which I was managing at my place of work. Now the project is over and I deferred my admission to summer 2017. The school has sent new I20 (in transit to my address). Please do shed more light on this. Do I need to visit the embassy again for visa as I still have a valid F1 visa till December 2017? I am aware I need to pay for new sevis as the previous is over 12months. Your inputs would be appreciated

Are you getting a new SEVIS number? The SEVIS number on your I-20 must match that on your visa in order to travel.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2016
bayocanny:
grin
You bad lol..
I only say things the way they are. Whether i'm bad or not, is totally inconsequential. grin

Election's come and gone. "The devil you know is better than the one you don't know." grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Hbaba:

Your reason for not attending the school is totally biased.

You need another visa after this month or even the end of the month depending on what date the visa was issued, because the time of your entrance is one year.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2016
iyobs7:
Wow I don't even know what to say. Take me for instance, finished sec school 2003 got admitted 2006/2007 studied for 6 years (part time) found out it wasn't accredited and had to get another admission in another country 2013 and finished 2016. What do I do and how can I escape the VO for 2003-2013?
Which country is that? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hbaba: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2016
DeeTus:
Your reason for not attending the school is totally biased.

You need another visa after this month or even the end of the month depending on what date the visa was issued, because the time of your entrance is one year.

Thanks for the response. So do you advice I make a new appointment at the embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2016
Hbaba:

Thanks for the response. So do you advice I make a new appointment at the embassy?
No. I will advice you travel before your visa gets expired. This is student visa, not tourist visa.

If you fail to go and allow it to expire, you'll struggle to get another one unless you have a very strong reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.