Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (672947 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fizzile(m): 2:25am On Aug 26, 2016
OluDare01:
Please if you don't have money,don't come here o.
It is not a palatable experience.
And don't fall out of status please.
my man wetin happen? Oyibo chic don clear ur cash?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 2:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Dominicumoh:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I just deferred my admission to spring 2017 after five (5) denials....

Guys, I really want to resume my studies this January. What changes can i possibly make to my profile? where is the best location to schedule the next visa appointment? Any hope for me? This time, my sponsor has accepted to pay in the money into my bank account. Will it help?

Kindly help with your advise to help me prepare well....God bless you

Probably I'm missing something, what school and degree are you applying with?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 2:36am On Aug 26, 2016
sureb0y:

So you're married too? I didn't know o. Now I can imagine the look on your face when I talk about girls, girls, girls lol. Nice one bro, enjoy the rest of your day.

@girls talk, enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by seek4yemi1: 2:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Yes you can,if u r able to convince the VO,that u will be coming bac to Dubai i.e you must show a strong tiles,tangible job or business you do in Dubai.
Teeboy22:

Nice one brother

If 1 is working in Dubai..can he also apply for a visit visa from Dubai

Thanks

Bless

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 2:55am On Aug 26, 2016
fizzile:
my man wetin happen? Oyibo chic don clear ur cash?
lmaooo
i need $2k from you o grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 3:00am On Aug 26, 2016
warriboy21:

Ok ...bcuz I don try am for nnpc,Mobil and conoil e no work grin
lol, i once swiped it to see if it go to credit(-) it did i had to pay back later

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fizzile(m): 3:02am On Aug 26, 2016
OluDare01:

lmaooo
i need $2k from you o grin
Omor take time oooo, I don tell you say anytime u dey ask me for such always ask for better amount? u no dey even call upto $45k na 2 u dey call. U know say my dollar card no dey transfer anytn less than 30k$

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 3:07am On Aug 26, 2016
imperiouxx:

That's why people were advised that stem is nothing as opt employment is getting harder everyday. If you studied under stem and couldn't get job in your field, just say bye to opt extension. I studied chemistry, I managed to get opt employment as a quality assurance (my field) after waiting eagerly for about 5 months at home, the month my 12 months opt would end is the same month I got my green card interview invitation. I secured the green card within 7 mins into the interview because this lady interviewer won't stop loving and talking about my wife's Harvard masters degree and her suit. I didn't even thinking about the damn stem extension because to me the opt year is a period to rethink about one's direction, and it pays.

If a person changes his course because of stem/opt, I would say the person has missed it. If a person would change course because of healthcare or IT field etc, well, I would say maybe the person is informed.
that IT field na goldmine now, they make the highest of all H1B petitions, Bros, abeg continue to encourage with your experience its important to alot of us here, God knows i would just hide in school lowkey, grin, the fact that a lot of options abound is what gives me joy anytime i think. but making career/life decision can draw blood from one's brain.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 3:08am On Aug 26, 2016
fizzile:
Omor take time oooo, I don tell you say anytime u dey ask me for such always ask for better amount? u no dey even call upto $45k na 2 u dey call. U know say my dollar card no dey transfer anytn less than 30k$
lol
you no try o
you go soon chop ban

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ddbluv: 4:02am On Aug 26, 2016
amunkita03:

South pls

There is an available room in my apartment going for $400 which include internet, Gas & Electricity. However, most rooms in south campus are $300 or $280 without gas and electricity making it $360.
Check UB graduate indian student association
UB buying and selling
UB rental
UB free for sale
facebook will show you several links to join groups where you can get more info.
NB: Make sure you hold your $ cash with you, it is unwise to start doing transfer from naija or use mastercard... Those banks will rape you to death

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by NairaSea23: 4:03am On Aug 26, 2016
dickoflife:
i havent heard from u in months.. wow. Well when am free will let u know whatsup..

Alright Bro. You know how things are... trying and working hard to meet up. Expecting to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ddbluv: 4:24am On Aug 26, 2016
imperiouxx:

That's why people were advised that stem is nothing as opt employment is getting harder everyday. If you studied under stem and couldn't get job in your field, just say bye to opt extension. I studied chemistry, I managed to get opt employment as a quality assurance (my field) after waiting eagerly for about 5 months at home, the month my 12 months opt would end is the same month I got my green card interview invitation. I secured the green card within 7 mins into the interview because this lady interviewer won't stop loving and talking about my wife's Harvard masters degree and her suit. I didn't even thinking about the damn stem extension because to me the opt year is a period to rethink about one's direction, and it pays.

If a person changes his course because of stem/opt, I would say the person has missed it. If a person would change course because of healthcare or IT field etc, well, I would say maybe the person is informed.

Lucky you, I am in my final semester, luckily if it even qualify as luck sef my course was approved as STEM last semester. Still yet, all calls I get from boys is to get married. STEM OPT is no guarantee, you'll do the 1yr , get the extension 2 more yrs. Companies hardly file for anyone except if its IT field. BTW,, How come nursing students don't go through all this? I know hospitals don't file for nurses and physical therapist so i heard. This last semester, I am taking 3 course pere, na to hunt for babes remain.
NB: An indian girl in my school just finished MBA 2yrs 15k / semester = 60k. Didn't get any job offer, she heard my course (Finance) is now STEM, babe registered for MS Finance after doing MBA by taking another loan from home (India). It was then the cotton wool in my eye cleared that this American dream na SCAM, it is all about ur money, they sell you dream that 1 great job is waiting blah blah blah...
This is a risky advice but I'll say it cos everything in life is a risk...
You can follow this steps
You can reach here, register for skul,
get a job on campus in the first 1 month and obtain SSN
Try and also apply for Driver license within that month (Sept)
leave the skul without paying tuition fees, make sure they don't have your SSN so it will be recorded as bad debt since they cant track you.
Move to another state (Big City) where you can do under table
use that tuition fees to do arrange, or do register for all dating sites (do the payment option not free), or go to Walmart to find babes strolling
after marriage and filing, you can register for any skul at a cheaper rate or live your life.

BECAUSE... Even doing PhD sef don't have automatic H1B, some finished without jobs, just wasted time doing it to prolong the inevitable.
or you finish STEM, you finish OPT, you finish Extension.. What next .. Pack your load and go home.

Conclusion: It is advisable to do a STEM Course, preferrably IT, or go into the healthcare field but there is no guarantee and the probability of filing H1B reduces each year. There is the new option naija boys and girls are doing which is the military route.
If you've stayed in the US legally for 2 yrs, you can register for Active (4yrs) or Reserve (6yrs). The requirement is an interview in either Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, so if your from a minority tribe and can't speak. OYO lo wa.
Lastly, no 1 knows what new policy will be implemented by Hillary or Trump. However, 1 thing is for sure, they can not stop MARRIAGE ROUTE... Dat 1 na hin sure pass

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ddbluv: 4:37am On Aug 26, 2016
warriboy21:

Aah baba na u oo...netflix ke...

I de nack dem serious akpako for ere grin...sometimes I go spy netflix movie titles den go find d film for my free website to stream jare... grin..

Who Netflix epp

Download POPCORN TIME: You can watch all the movies and series there.. 1kobo you wont pay.
Amazon knack me akpako after the 6mths, I chaply called them and they cancelled it, thats if youve not ordered for anything after 6mths

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ddbluv: 4:48am On Aug 26, 2016
KPhantom:
Abeg, which hand work or skills would u advice an intending student to learn here in Nigeria that can be very useful to make money while studying there?
cc wallspring, Lagosismyhome, imperiouxx et al...

Babe - Sew native and weave hair
Guy - Plumbing, Carpentry (but dia kain carpentry here different sha), Drive truck and the best MECHANIC (You go hammer I swear)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ddbluv: 4:58am On Aug 26, 2016
NairaSea23:

You can do as many work as possible but dont give them your SSN except you dont want to file for OPT. If its marriage route, fine

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ponpon(m): 5:58am On Aug 26, 2016
I think I like part 10...more real shi... Way and pattern orientation... Thanks guys...my Observation and focus is 101%.........
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Dominicumoh:

1st
Abuja Embassy
April 22 at 9am

2nd
Abuja Embassy
May 9 at 9am

3rd
Abuja Embassy
May 23 at 7:30am

4th
Abuja Embassy
june 7 at 7:30am

5th
Lagos Embassy
August 5 at 6:30am

All my documents are authentic, no falsified docs,..just that my sponsor doesnt bear my surname.

Guys, I really want to resume my studies this January. What changes can i possibly make to my profile? where is the best location to schedule the next visa appointment? Any hope for me? This time, my sponsor has accepted to pay in the money into my bank account. Will it help?

Sorry to read this ..... while sponsorship is an important question i personally dont think that the main reason.you really need to work on your answers and make sure u do something differently or else u will just be accumulating rejection

For example i went to look at ur previous transcript. U were asked why d school and u said blc a favourite lecturer went there..and then d vo said but ur other schools are more highly ranked and u didnt have a good response either. .. so i think u need to focus on how u can articulate why d school , why d course and ur career goals more. ...why that school . An ans blc my favourite lecturer went there thats all is not a good answer .. ...put effort on your answers, u are engineering talk about research .... more than bank account because in most cases no documents or bank accounts are checked . Loads of people used relatives with different surname and its been ok so i dont think different surname matters either

Also no best location because u have been to both...so its really your response and Gods favour but do your part well to some degree then leave the rest for God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 6:28am On Aug 26, 2016
ddbluv:

Download POPCORN TIME: You can watch all the movies and series there.. 1kobo you wont pay.
Amazon knack me akpako after the 6mths, I chaply called them and they cancelled it, thats if youve not ordered for anything after 6mths
Lol...ok I will try..Thks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by showemimogab: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2016
I am new here. Can someone please help me out on how to get USA student visa with hnd.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Abeg attend to my email ma
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2016
lionlee216:

Abeg attend to my email ma

Sorry oo. I no even notice say mail enter since yesterday . Once i get to work will respond.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by showemimogab: 7:18am On Aug 26, 2016
Hello please let someone respond
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Dominicumoh:

1st
Abuja Embassy
April 22 at 9am

2nd
Abuja Embassy
May 9 at 9am

3rd
Abuja Embassy

4th
Abuja Embassy

5th
Lagos Embassy

All my documents are authentic, no falsified docs,..just that my sponsor doesnt bear my surname.

Hello, it's not about schedulling for appointment but getting it right. You probably have to wait for some time before re-applying. What has changed positively for you recently?

Sorry for your denials. Could you please post all your transcripts?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2016
@Lionlee216, check ur mail!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2016
DeeTus:

Hello, it's not about schedulling for appointment but getting it right. You probably have to wait for some time before re-applying. What has changed positively for you recently?
Sorry for your denials. Could you please post all your transcripts?

It is not about posting transcripts all the time!

If people would only READ the rejection document that they are given and
POST THE REJECTION REASON.
It would me much simpler to give advice.
Most common will be 214b, others will give different clues.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2016
Dominicumoh:

1st
Abuja Embassy
April 22 at 9am

2nd
Abuja Embassy
May 9 at 9am

3rd
Abuja Embassy

4th
Abuja Embassy

5th
Lagos Embassy

First wherever you apply, all your records are available on computer.
Instead of guessing
Post the reason for rejection given on the letters.
It could be as simple as 214b, or something else.
Post it here and we can comment.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2016
dickoflife:
leke of life ... depends mine was shipped free.. i guess it was a mistake but if they offer you free you wan reject am?
Iffa hear. Na to just send Godwin by korede bello to them, lool. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2016
DeeTus:
@Lionlee216, check ur mail!

Thanks Boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Songitto(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2016
showemimogab:
I am new here. Can someone please help me out on how to get USA student visa with hnd.

Go and read part 9 of this topic... All what you need are there your question was recently delibrated In part 9, it will really help you if you can do so... Then you can come back and ask any question..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dickoflife(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2016
NairaSea23:

Alright Bro. You know how things are... trying and working hard to meet up. Expecting to hear from you.
oh well will create time.. bills dont pay themselves bro...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2016
worry359:

It is not about posting transcripts all the time!

If people would only READ the rejection document that they are given and
POST THE REJECTION REASON.
It would me much simpler to give advice.
Most common will be 214b, others will give different clues.

Most times, applicants don't know why they are denied visas. VOs do not disclose that either unless out of sympathy, so to speak.

Asking this young man to read and post his rejection is like having a pen without ink.

Posting his transcripts would enable gurus here to figure out his problem or problems. I guess the info he supplied previously might be a pain in the ass.s

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2016
lionlee216:

Thanks Boss
Not at all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.