Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire (1717 Views)

Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict / Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Hermanie(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yes I am the son of a billionaire, even in this Buhari period I'm still balling. I know many of you are jealous but what can I do other than put effort to reduce the money. Just last week alone, I've had sex with 9 different girls and I gave all of them 300 dollars each. The money is just too much. I need to reduce it. Traveling across continents weekly when most of you folks have never left Nigeria.

I just came back to Nigeria to spend the week, any nairaland girl that needs money should just pm me lets rock. 300 dollars for this Buhari period no be moi moi for una. So just pm me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is my phone bad? Cos you look like the son of sura the tailor.

6 Likes

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by MUVA(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
A minute silence for the dead guy who placed a curse on the OP.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by ikbnice(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
When me still dey hustle find #300... God dey sha.
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin u sound like mrcork...

Ooopps.... BUSTED tongue

2 Likes

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Zeedarh(f): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
of all days to be silly :-<
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Twaci(f): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ok? undecided
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Smellymouth: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2016

6 Likes

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by soberdrunk(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Eh yah! *sad face*! If only Nigerian government did not stop the free MALARIA AND TYPHOID TREATMENT!

PS-I know some girls go still try their luck grin

2 Likes

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Hermanie(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Zeedarh:

Just received your pm

1 Like

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Hermanie(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
MUVA:
A minute silence for the dead guy who placed a curse on the OP.

I received your pm, but I'm not into boys

1 Like

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Now u come here just to have sex with some gullible nairaland ladies huh? And then possibly video tape the whole "mistake" cos that's what I call it.

Thunder Go fire the lady wey go send pm to this guy..

Somebody say AMEN angry

3 Likes

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by stiflerdrug: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lol tiis guy wey neva eat

1 Like

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by George22016(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Zeedarh:
pm him and collect 300dollars no day talk story here

3 Likes

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by judedave181: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hermanie:
Yes I am the son of a billionaire, even in this Buhari period I'm still balling. I know many of you are jealous but what can I do other than put effort to reduce the money. Just last week alone, I've had sex with 9 different girls and I gave all of them 300 dollars each. The money is just too much. I need to reduce it. Traveling across continents weekly when most of you folks have never left Nigeria.
I just came back to Nigeria to spend the week, any nairaland girl that needs money should just pm me lets rock. 300 dollars for this Buhari period no be moi moi for una. So just pm me
grin grin grin S this guy that hardly feed him self a day claiming jagaban grin grin grin your picture and the background says it all about u... bro grow up ok

1 Like

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Darkseid(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
One funny thing is that after criticizing this guy, most of them will still send him a pm just to check if he is legit.
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
This one that lookksss likkke a mechannic
Nairaland hass made evreryone kings!

1 Like

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Smellymouth: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
Now u come here just to have sex with some gullible nairaland ladies huh? And then possibly video tape the whole "mistake" cos that's what I call it.

Thunder Go fire the lady wey go send pm to this guy..

Somebody say AMEN angry

Aminnn nitori Oruko Jesu Kristi Oluwa!!

7 Hallelujuahs!!

Oya Gbadura!!!

7 Likes

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by iceberylin(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
ikbnice:
When me still dey hustle find #300... God dey sha.

GULLIBLE *********

If I sha say what's on my mind ehh angry
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hermanie:

Who be ur papa

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by ikbnice(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
iceberylin:

GULLIBLE *********

If I sha say what's on my mind ehh angry
say it nah... We are in a free world.
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Hermanie(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

Who be ur papa

Na dad I get
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Hermanie(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ooopps.... BUSTED tongue

Da fuc k is mrcork ?
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hermanie:

Na dad I get
Oya sorry, who be ur dad

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by ClintonDal(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Empty vessels makes the loudest of noise undecided
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by MrCork: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ooopps.... BUSTED tongue

angry
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by MrCork: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hermanie:

Da fuc k is mrcork ?

...u son of billionaire & yor head loooklike portmanto..abi?..U GHANA PEOPLE MENNNN!!((no oofense)) undecided

1 Like

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sorry you don't look like one undecided
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by Hermanie(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
MrCork:

...u son of billionaire & yor head loooklike portmanto..abi?..U GHANA PEOPLE MENNNN!!((no oofense)) undecided

I'm Nigerian
But I'll like to know, why did you think of me as a Ghanaian ?
Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by MrCork: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hermanie:

I'm Nigerian
But I'll like to know, why did you think of me as a Ghanaian ?

..bro u look like Kofi..is any of yor middle name *kofi*...and by tje way.theres notin wrong loookin like Ghana people wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What It Feels Like To Be The Son Of A Billionaire by CutestNife(f): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
your cap like palm wine tapper own. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bet You Havn't Seen This Kind Of Boobs Before (photo) / #complimentchallenge / Teacher Proudly Sends His Sex Video With Student Viral To Ward Off Jealous Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.