Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN (32923 Views)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From / Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by mr1759: 4:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Thank God the breaking away have started, may God motivated this people more to take a step further to announce their leaving southern Nigeria soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by orisa37: 4:40am On Aug 15, 2016
TO YOUR TENTS O ISRAEL! Satan is indeed wicked and it's busy wounding Nigeria straight on and making our senses dead to understanding.. I say again that The SW, SE, SS and The related SNC should work through their States Assemblies to the NASS to amend the 1999 Constitution right now and without wasting further time to grant FULL AUTONOMY to the 36 States and divide them into 6 Trade Zones.The lopsided appointments was borne out of FEAR and the NW and The Caliphate are working fast to achieve their ambition in their own ways.

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Gkemz: 4:42am On Aug 15, 2016
Christ frowns at division among brethren. If every other regions sensationally decide to split, the body will lose all its members. If you feel you're not being represented or being marginalised, there are various ways and channels to press your demand. Catholic the other time breakout immediately the leadership changed hands from them. If the church behaves like the world, seeking advise and redress from the world, how will the world regard them.
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Anwonspee(m): 4:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Suprnov3r:
This is really bad

This is what happened in TURKEY before the Ottomans wiped out Christianity there and changed Constantinople to Istanbul

Since they can use CAN for their means, they will seek to divide it. Pa Ayo was very vocal with the boko haram menace. He had been in the cross hairs of these northern elements for letting the world know that it is the same spirit at work in ISIS that is in Boko haram

Exactly, turkey today remains a history relating to Christianity. It's awful to remember that one of the renowned Apostle we all are reading and studying about and even praying to emulate him is a Turkish. Referring to Apostle Paul.

They have also forgotten about the warning of a house divided against itself shall not stand in Matt. 12:25, Mark 3:25 and Luke 11:17.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 15, 2016
ifenes:

Thanks I don't read Jewish story books

Then pick a quran n read abt Isa...
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by ORIGENAL(m): 5:35am On Aug 15, 2016
Fear North
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by mastermaestro(m): 5:40am On Aug 15, 2016
[s][/s]
chrisblack:
This I totally disagree with you.When it come to commitment. I would give it to the northern Christians.if you have lived amongst them .then you will know that they practice Christianity as if the day they have would be their last. Let us be truthful and without sentiment. Having followed all the issues, you won't blame them for the step they have taken. Over the years we saw the pulling out of the Catholic church,I was expecting ecwa and co to have done the same.We saw the mixing of the church and politics with various scandals such as the jets of its former president being used to carry money to south Africa. Leading to the election their were various issues and irregularities. Ask your self what does it take to postpone the election by some days as ask by other members.What would it have taken for the other group to have rotated the position back to the north to show a sign of belonging ,after all .The position does not guarantee heaven.The knew the election was not supported by the various groups that made up CAN http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/31/crisis-hits-can-over-oritsejafors-plan-rig-election-preferred-candidate.by googling you can get more facts.thank you
[s][/s]

The same nonsensical belief! Anyway you can keep yourself deluded by ascribing sainthood to the northerners. With their overblown piety one would expect a functional Nigerian state especially when they have evidently ruled the greater part of our national political existence. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Awoofawo(m): 5:59am On Aug 15, 2016
locosis007:
CAN gets worse everyday.

SINCE THE REINS OF BLINK BLINK. CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION JUST SEEM TO LOSE IT DIRECTION.

ITS CORRUPTION BRIMMED, SHADY AND WEAK.

.... I knew it gonna be like this.. Since blink blink was pointed out in the shady arm's deal with his private jet and other malpractices in elections....

God Help Nigeria.

Abeg just say the North are preparing for secession,recent happenings are pointing in that direction, just hoe the British nd American will mind their business this time around and matter resolve itself

Hint: Import crude from Chad, Niger and Mali for Kaduna refinery

Call for restructure by prominent Northerners

Mass loop-side infrastructures constructure up north

etc you can add your own........................................................................ cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Caseless: 6:05am On Aug 15, 2016
Good!
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Caseless: 6:12am On Aug 15, 2016
Suprnov3r:
This is really bad

This is what happened in TURKEY before the Ottomans wiped out Christianity there and changed Constantinople to Istanbul

Since they can use CAN for their means, they will seek to divide it. Pa Ayo was very vocal with the boko haram menace. He had been in the cross hairs of these northern elements for letting the world know that it is the same spirit at work in ISIS that is in Boko haram
and you haven't told us how Dar'salam became Jerusalem and how baitalham became bathlahem . Or you want to tell us it's because of the division within the Muslim circle in Spain that led to their annihilation by Christians?
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Caseless: 6:15am On Aug 15, 2016
mastermaestro:
Gullible southerners will run along with this poo, not thinking critically as usual. For once I will have to say this. Why do the northerners believe that they are the most pious trustworthy people fit for leadership in this country? Are they born to rule this country all round? For the pliable folks down south, Northerners are as depraved if not more than their southern partners.

Well it's good for them. They can now bear their own cross in their bloodletting region. I hope Nigeria is not gradually coming to an end. undecided
just shut up! How many times have notherners held the leadership of CAN since its creation?

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by EHoudini: 6:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Oh you fools! The northern political hegemonious oligarchy has succeeded in the Nigerian christian house. Oh ye of little knowledge: you know nothing of divide and rule.
The meek shall inherit the kingdom of God and the Proud- hell.
As a northern christian I proclaim calamity in the house of NNCA! God punish you for your foolhardiness and utter selfishness!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by tete7000(m): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2016
thesicilian:

Both untrue. Christianity may not bring unity in the land among people of different beliefs, but there's supposed to be unity among Christians. The verse quoted from Luke above refers to a situation where one decides to follow Christ while the other remains of a different religion. This is the prayer of the Lord Jesus himself for his disciples, before he left the earth:

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

But the question is who is a true Christian? Jesus said 'Not all who call me Lord shall enter into the kingdom of God'. In another place he said 'Be careful of wolves in sheep skin'. The truth is many so called men of God are men of devil in disguise. They are people who substitute truth with falsehood and if that is the case, such people are incapable of bringing peace as Jesus prophecied. We are in the last days and many false prophets are out there. If all carry the same Spirit of God, it doesn't take anything for all to come to understanding and dwell in peace as Jesus prayed. The problem is many rather carry the spirit of confusion as it is evident in the result we see around.
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by ndcide(m): 6:34am On Aug 15, 2016
jamislaw:
what of the arm deal? did he brought in for book haram or for gej. pls think before you write.

Guy open your mind. You cannot be subject to that level of thinking and still choose to remain that way.

I think the problem you may have is him owning a private jet and nothing more. It's understandable because when Idahosa bought a motorcycle those days people attacked him. When my uncle bought Peugeot 404 saloon car, it was still the same hate.

Ayo had a plane and leased it to cover his maintenance and parking cost. It is being handled by an aviation company.

They have been using the plan for chattered flight before then and they still use it up till now. Even if you want to use that plane today, you can pay for it and use.

The plane was used for the wedding of a son of a big transport company owner in this country . So what are you talking about?

Okay, they stopped the plane in SA, they called Pastor Ayo, he claimed it's his plane. He didn't deny it and they let it go. While the money was taken.

How on earth did pastor Ayo go wrong.

I know pastor Ayo, and the man really worked. He was always in Jos because of the killings. He spent and was spent for CAN.

Those who hate him do so because he stood by GEJ against all odds. They are both from the same area and he knew GEJ was being bullied.

Abeg no sentiments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by manie(m): 6:37am On Aug 15, 2016
kITATITA:
I wonder what is left of Oritsejafor's CAN without the Catholic Church and without the northern Christians.

Pentecostal Christian
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by ssultana(f): 6:41am On Aug 15, 2016
ndcide:
We all know it's going to be about a northern person as CAN President.

Same with how the wanted a northern person as Nigeria president hence the emergence of boko haram.

The chance of Islamizing Nigeria is strong. Like I told people, it will happen. If fact it will take so much grace for it not to happen.

2015 was too critical in Nigeria. But many could not see.

Lol ,so Northern Christians breaking out of CAN is in a bid to Islamize Nigeria?? Don't you guys think you should get another punchline? This is getting so old plus you even use it in areas where it doesn't apply

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2016
Caseless:
and you haven't told us how Dar'salam became Jerusalem and how baitalham became bathlahem . Or you want to tell us it's because of the division within the Muslim circle in Spain that led to their annihilation by Christians?

Lol

Like seriously? .... you are helping to confirm a long held suspicion that they really use some mind control shi.t up in those mosques

I try not to insult people on nairaland but you are making this very hard for me.

The bible was written at leat 400 years before mohammed in hebrew, aramaic and greek. Also Spain was part of the Roman empire. If you cannot figure out your answer from that, then honestly I cannot help you.

Please do me a favour and dont quote me; I don't want to hear what else you have to say
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Samtob90(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2016
Suprnov3r:
This is really bad

Do u mean the same Ayo whose plane was used to launder money to south Africa?
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Caseless: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2016
Suprnov3r:
[s]

Lol

Like seriously? .... you are helping to confirm a long held suspicion that they really use some mind control shi.t up in those mosques

I try not to insult people on nairaland but you are making this very hard for me.

The bible was written at leat 400 years before mohammed in hebrew, aramaic and greek. Also Spain was part of the Roman empire. If you cannot figure out your answer from that, then honestly I cannot help you.

Please do me a favour and dont quote me; I don't want to hear what else you have to say[/s]
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2016
Cool.. I thought the South wants the North to leave right? Let's pray they find oil is commercial quantities, this will speed up the the break up
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Samtob90:

Do u mean the same Ayo whose plane was used to launder money to south Africa?

Yes the same Ayo who visited US to plead on why Boko haram had to be designated a terrorist organisation, unfortunately the northern elites were against that. They connived with Hillary Clinton to kick against it until they started bombing mosques after they had killed thousands of Christians

Yes the same Ayo whose plane was used to buy weapons from Israel to fight Boko haram that was killing your people.

Ayo has not called for a fatwa to kill anyone unlike Muslims sheiks and leaders have done with thousands of lives lost.

Ayo is vocal in support of what the bible teaches just like tour leaders are vocal in support of what the koran teaches. In fact Ayo tries to be like his master Jesus just like boko haram and all the northern Muslim elite try to be like mohammed

We all strive to be like those we worship

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Dav24(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2016
very unfortunate, some of these northern clerics were infected with buhari syndromes. I have seen devil using some of them to divide and weak christian body since the campaign period. let them now handover the northern Christians to Muslims to slaughter. God is watching and at the fullness of time, we shall face HIS wrath. Bad decision.
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by ndcide(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2016
ssultana:

Lol ,so Northern Christians breaking out of CAN is in a bid to Islamize Nigeria?? Don't you guys think you should get another punchline? This is getting so old plus you even use it in areas where it doesn't apply

I can't help you. If that's what you understood from what I wrote, no problem
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by patostation(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2016
To the best of my assessment, these are not Christians. Christians are the followers of Jesus' footsteps.

What we have are spiritual and political harlots and charlatans parading themselves as Christians and dividing our people. What will happen if they obey God's Word for once and get united as 1 Corinthians 1:10 admonishes? Have they ever read verses 12-15 of that 1Cor 1 which talks about each individual or group claiming allegiance to Paul or Apollos and how they were corrected?

Jesus warns us through Apostle John at Rev. 18:4 to break away from these folks is we do not want to share in their sins and punishment. He that has ears let him hear!
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by hub: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2016
mystmoze:

if it is not for corrupt reasons must u have a president from the north? were dis kind law commot from enta bible...end time can...end time nnca
Is it by force to be in CAN or is Can stated in the Bible?
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by thesicilian: 7:14am On Aug 15, 2016
tete7000:

But the question is who is a true Christian? Jesus said 'Not all who call me Lord shall enter into the kingdom of God'. In another place he said 'Be careful of wolves in sheep skin'. The truth is many so called men of God are men of devil in disguise. They are people who substitute truth with falsehood and if that is the case, such people are incapable of bringing peace as Jesus prophecied. We are in the last days and many false prophets are out there. If all carry the same Spirit of God, it doesn't take anything for all to come to understanding and dwell in peace as Jesus prayed. The problem is many rather carry the spirit of confusion as it is evident in the result we see around.
Completely true. This is where the problem lies.
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by sinkhole: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2016
This reminds me of what happened in my locality in Jos. There is this ECWA church there and they have both Hausa and English section, but the Hausa section is actually dominated by the Miango tribe of Plateau state. So, one day, the Miangos told everybody that the church belongs to them and hence they will be the sole rule/law maker of the church and whoever is not happy with that can clear grin The English section started worshiping outside the church compound after that and of course, some people left the church!
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by MrBONE2(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2016
omojoshy:
We should expect the worst the moment Buhari strikes some Shale of Oil Reserve (Crude Oil in a commercial quantity) in the North.

That's when Arewa Elders/AYC will start agitating for self determination.

Anybody can quote me....
grin
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by lucianohase(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2016
There are more Christians in south than north and since the ones over there v gone their way, let them go. The chances of them being forced into Islam is so easy cos of their geographycal location Besides when they r faced wt heavy oppression, they will start expecting support from the ones down here.
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by hub: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2016
EHoudini:
Oh you fools! The northern political hegemonious oligarchy has succeeded in the Nigerian christian house. Oh ye of little knowledge: you know nothing of divide and rule.
The meek shall inherit the kingdom of God and the Proud- hell.
As a northern christian I proclaim calamity in the house of NNCA! God punish you for your foolhardiness and utter selfishness!
Hey stop there! We Northerners are not fools we know what we are doing and mind you silence does not mean fear.....
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Caleycash(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2016
ifenes:

You need to help yourself first. I can give you much better books to read. Books that can actually help you.
Who wrote those scrap shiitt books you about to recommend ?!, you? your Father or your mother?!... my friend don't try to sound knowledgeable, stupid fools thinking they er wise and got light!!
Re: Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN by Bolasola(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Where is Forgiveness we read in Bible? When it difficult for us to forgive ourselves, how will it be possible to forgive others? I'm so sad and really pained to read such news. Where is the Christ been divided? The time we ought to gather together and build this Nation and Rescue ourselves from Critical Economy Recession, we are parting away. Christians has joined them to even actualize their hidden Agenda. You better call yourselves to Order and find lasting Solution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire / The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.