Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) (1709 Views)

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! / A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User (2) (3) (4)

Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by LuvU2: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Actually the Op is right

Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
LuvU2:
Actually the Op is right
Thanks luvu2,for reasoning with me on what actually should be done in respect to this thread.

Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin cheesy shocked

Laff wan tear my belle

prettythicksme:
U self like food grin grin

Gladiator1:
Wat are u even searching for in romanceland? Cos from ur personal text, u seem to be a virgin boy grin

hefelove:

soo u still can't learn anything from those super story?

dachuchi7:
I am not acting weird,just that someone has to do something when things are being done otherwise. Thanks.

@OP
This people no get chills at all especially for newbies

Bros my advice ehn, just waka dey look in 3D grin. This peeps have been arguing here for years. They will take it personal. No let them use vex table your matter... abi u be KAI?

Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by sorextee(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Op, this thread ain't called for. And besides, this is not even the right section to post it. You should have taken it to GENERAL section..

Allow the mods do their work. Na people like you go dey remind lecturer about the TEST or assignment he promised to give. smiley
Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Suprnov3r:
grin cheesy shocked

Laff wan tear my belle

@OP
This people no get chills at all especially for newbies

Bros my advice ehn, just waka dey look in 3D grin. This peeps have been arguing here for years. They will take it personal. No let them use vex table your matter... abi u be KAI?
Hahaha,this got me laughing. You will surely make a good comedian cos you have the sense of humour,luv it!
Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by DeLioncourt: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Berlyn:
you violating rule 20 ' Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them'

ahn ahn!! did you print out the rules and hang them in your room??

Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
sorextee:
Op, this thread ain't called for. And besides, this is not even the right section to post it. You should have taken it to GENERAL section..

Allow the mods do their work. Na people like you go dey remind lecturer about the TEST or assignment he promised to give. smiley
Thanks 4 the advice broda but my reason of posting it here is because it concerns Romance section more than you could ever imagined.

Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by sorextee(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
One thing wey u suppose know for starting be say there are more babies than adults in romance section. #fact

Why I said it's uncalled for is becos you are not the first to complain. More babies keep pouring in everyday. So we just have to get used to it. cheesy

dachuchi7:
Thanks 4 the advice broda but my reason of posting it here is because it concerns Romance section more than you could ever imagined.
Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
sorextee:
One thing wey u suppose know for starting be say there are more babies than adults in romance section. #fact

Why I said it's uncalled for is becos you are not the first to complain. More babies keep pouring in everyday. So we just have to get used to it. cheesy

I see,thanks for opening my eyes. So what do you expect me to do in this situation?

Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by JerryGustemante: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Abraham4christ:
Who the hell are you.
pastor Abraham ur memberrrs are watching u!
Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by sorextee(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
They say LIVE AND LET LIVE

dachuchi7:
I see,thanks for opening my eyes. So what do you expect me to do in this situation?
Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by Abraham4christ(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
JerryGustemante:
pastor Abraham ur memberrrs are watching u!
May the REST IN PEACE...say AMEN
Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by Nancy2016: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
dachuchi7:
My attention have been drawn to how some folks have turn this Romance section where they can open threads that are apprioprate and necessary for other Sections on Nairaland.

These Section should be mainly for advice in Relationships and other miscellanous threads that promote platonic relationships and not the other way round.

Recently threads that suppose to be in Politics,Crime,Family,Celebrity or Sexuality Sections and what have you are on Romance section and you are left wondering how some of them still find their way to Front page,it is that Bad.

I joined Nairaland a month ago after been a Guest for some time and has being enjoying the forum bits by bits.

Seun is doing a good Job though but he have to step up his game with the assistance of the Concerned Mod(s) and sanitize Romanceland.

Thanks 4 ur understanding Seun Osewa and the concerned Mods.

I certainly agree with you. I have noticed that a lot of sexually-themed topics are posted in the Romance section despite the fact that there is a Sexuality section. Some of us browse the threads at work and it can be frustrating to visit the Romance section and see so many sexual topics. I am not a prude but this has to do with the fact that I am at work and obviously certain things should not be viewed at work.
Re: For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nancy2016:

I certainly agree with you. I have noticed that a lot of sexually-themed topics are posted in the Romance section despite the fact that there is a Sexuality section. Some of us browse the threads at work and it can be frustrating to visit the Romance section and see so many sexual topics. I am not a prude but this has to do with the fact that I am at work and obviously certain things should not be viewed at work.
Thanks for agreeing with me on this. Yes too much of everything is just Bad.

We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. / Are Introverts Smarter? / An Open Letter To My Future Wife