Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan (46559 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy / Ooni Of Ife Renames IPOB, Says They're Not Terrorists / “Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit More Wicked Crimes"- Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
toshino4real:

What about 76 muslims that were murdered by a
christian in Norway? Even the major media of the world
did not refer to him as terrorist.
One example of Christians killing Muslims, is that all you've got?
I've got thousands of examples of Muslims extremists killing Christians that the world has lost count.
And if a Christian kills a Muslim, I bet my foot it's in self defense

4 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Primitive thinking,clearly this people lack human comprehension,even if the popular arguments has been the mass killings the crusaders did in whatever century ago,atleast christians have evolve enough to know taking human life is barbaric and a sin,the problem with islam is right inside the foundation,it was built on violence and hatred so its nearly impossible to see the truth.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by NairaMaster1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
nicedas:
Israel feel they are ahead of palastine, 10 years from now iran is coming, God help the muslims in gaza
You just confirmed the terrorists thing. What brought Isreal and Gaza here? So you think Isreal will be waiting for Iran to match them? Terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by toshino4real(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:

One example of Christians killing Muslims, is that all you've got?
I've got thousands of examples of Muslims extremists killing Christians that the world has lost count.
And if a Christian kills a Muslim, I bet my foot it's in self defense

These christian terrorists have really advanced in their
terrorist activities that they will make it look like it is a state
affair, just like what happened in 1939-1945, when Hitler
wants to wipe out the jews entirely and also in 2003, when
Tony blair and Bush connived together to destroy a peaceful
muslim country by lying that they were developing weapon
of mass destruction which they both have. That invasion led
to ISIS terrorist. You should knw that when there is action,
there must be reaction. What about Libya and so on?

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by luggy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sultan of sokoto is a useless man, for abusing Christianity
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by naijaking1: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Waiting for some high profile Nigerian to rebuke this sultan man of Satan.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Sman37(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:

Christian avengers? Are they avenging for Christianity or Crude Oil?

UNLIKE, boko haram, Isis, Al shabaab, Daelsh, Al Nusra, Al Qaeda, Talliban e.t.c
And did Quran or Hadith say dey should do so
get it clear just cause ur friend tell people dat u ar a thief or gay does dat mean we should believ dat what he say abt u is true?
dere is aligation so
Judge us according to ur knowledge of quran and hadith u know
not by ISIS, BOKO HARAM and other evil doers dat ar muslim so to christian evil doers
many pastors hav being raping in name of deliverance does dat mean we should label all christians as rapist many christian ar gay do we say all christin ar gay nop we muslim dnt call all christians such names
bt y are christian call us so
be honest man say d truth
like issu of dressing wen some put on hijab nd steal or kill dey said it's muslims
but when christian naked and ass level dress steal or kill dey will just mention d person name not christian naked dres do so so y?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:
Islam breed terrorism.
Terrorism is the worst crime.

The next thing, gullible Muslims here in kano started burning Churches and killing innocent people.[/b]

Your problem is, you didn't give DEFINITION of terrorism. If by your definition includes burning people, then christians arent left out. In christian dominated region in nigeria, you burn suspected thieves without trial

You seem to be unreasonable with what Sultan said. I dont know why it is difficult for you to accept his unbiased gestures. There are bunch of killings daily basis in US and those crazy people by religion are christians whether they are religious or not. Until you define terrorism you are irrelevant undecided

A spanish catholic christian just killed 2 muslim leaders in New York City on Saturday by shooting them from back of their heads. Sure you not gonna see anything wrong with that
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by 3sexy: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
The Sultan is right..

Most crimes outside of Terrorism are committed by confessed Christians..

The only key difference is that Muslims are more likely to kill in the Name of Allah than Christians are to kill in the name of Jesus.

From a madcow ! I See

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by socrates007: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
I saw it clearly,that this world will come to final destruction through religion and it will be the war between those serving the thru God and those who are not.My prayer is that if it will happen during my lifetime it should be nw when i can still able.But that it will nt happen. forget that.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by TheGuyInPower(m): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
shabakm:
the biggest terrorist that happened in this world was done by Christians hitlar , judge bush, tony blair they kill more than any other terrorist in the world.
I am tempted to insult u..... just becos somebody is not a muslim so he is automatically a christian... SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
The Sultan is right..

The only key difference is that Muslims are more likely to kill in the Name of Allah than Christians are to kill in the name of Jesus.

The reason is they dont truly believe jesus. They are unreasonable with what they called 'peace'. But in reality, they are NEVER peaceful
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Empiree:
The reason is they dont truly believe jesus. They are unreasonable with what they called 'peace'. But in reality, they are NEVER peaceful

The Muslims are Peaceful People..

The only sad part is that their religious books contains passages that Terrorists can hide under to perpetuate evil.

The authors of the Bible probably saw this and found the need to add the Jesus factor to the christian religion to tone down the possibility of extremism creeping into the Christian faith.

Without Jesus (the New Testament), Islam and Christianity would be one and the same.. The Journey of the Israelites from Egypt to Canaan left one of the biggest blood trails in biblical history.

Don't forget that for the Israelites to take Canaan, they had to commit Genocide on the people of Canaan.

5 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by falopey: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nasman:

Shut the hell up. Go and read the war of crusade in 10th Century, and also find time to educate yourself on Catholic Spanish Inquisition. Tell me those soldiers, were not motivated by taste for Christianity dominance which the Vatican use to manipulate people for cheap political gains

While you keep living in the past with you barbaric islam. Those events you mentioned existed side by side with Islamic jihad during the centuries.

Crusaders and jihadist fought many war. While the former has stopped, the latter still continues. This is 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by colbankz(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
when ar we goin to stop dz religious segregation
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by seunaj: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
chiwetel:
so you felt using derogatory words about the pope would help you make sense.At least you should have been civil enough not to drag the head of more than a billion Christians to your pathetic cluelessness.
I am not a Catholic but I have always respected the Pope. EXCEPT this one. Jesus Christ never changed the pharisees and the Sadducees by defending them the way he keeps romancing Islam, homosexuality and other issues. Jesus Christ is loving, forgiven meek but he rebuked the pharisees and the Sadducees severally, he frowned at things he didn't stand for and rebuked it. Here comes our over caring Pope identifying with everything he is supposed to stand against.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Rilwayne001: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
He has made great and valid points. However, he, being a notable authority as regards Islamic affairs should lead in the enlightenment of the misguided fanatics. It is only when you start preaching against and enlightening the misguided teachings that things will start to change.

The sultan was there when a woman was beheaded, what action did he take to stop future occurrence like that terrible attack? Maybe I missed the news but I am yet to see any. Talk is cheap. Action is what we want.

[

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
The Sultan is right..

i have never heard of Christians or any other religion killing in the name of their God or gods only muslims
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by femi4: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
The Sultan is right..

The Fulani herdsmen were xtian too. Muslims believe that all non Muslims are Christians
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Sman37(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
All d same to christians too
let be honest here guys
in a state and country where christian ar mor dan muslims dey abuse islam and kill muslim for prayin sallat and put own hijab eg American and mny more places even in nigeria and d whole world
just today i read a news BBC dat som muslim ar killed in AMERICAN
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by MadCow1: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
femi4:
The Fulani herdsmen were xtian too

You should read my post slowly again and this time try to understand it before quoting me..
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by iLovenaijabet: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
true
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by rayomata(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sultan has lost his respect,he should shut his mouth like what FFK said
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by passyhansome(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:
Islam breed terrorism.
Terrorism is the worst crime.

In 2011, The US force killed a terrorist, Osama-bin-laden for the 9/11 attack.

There was a reprisal protest in Saudi Arabia, the Saudis citizens were burning the US flags...

Immediately, the muslims in Kano state heard of what was happening, they started a riot, burning Churches, Killing and Maiming innocent people...

A cartoon of Muhammed was drawn in far-away denmark by a group of Atheist. The next thing, gullible Muslims here in kano started burning Churches and killing innocent people.

[size=13pt]TAKE THIS FOR BEEN UP TO DATE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Empiree:
Your problem is, you didn't give DEFINITION of terrorism. If by your definition includes burning people, then christians arent left out. In christian dominated region in nigeria, you burn suspected thieves without trial

You seem to be unreasonable with what Sultan said. I dont know why it is difficult for you to accept his unbiased gestures. There are bunch of killings daily basis in US and those crazy people by religion are christians whether they are religious or not. Until you define terrorism you are irrelevant undecided

A spanish catholic christian just killed 2 muslim leaders in New York City on Saturday by shooting them from back of their heads. Sure you not gonna see anything wrong with that

did he kill them in d name of Jesus? becos muslims kills in Allahs name. u seem not to get the point
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by MadCow1: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
miketayo:

i have never heard of Christians or any other religion killing in the name of their God or gods only muslims

You first of all dont know the History of Christianity... Go read about the Crusades..

More recently, you also obviously have not heard about Joseph Kone and the Lords Resistance Army.

The Klu Klux Klan... Yup!! That is a very Christian group with its strongest roots in the Christian Belt of the Southern United States.

The Aryan Nation as well...

The list goes on.. Sadly, the Media does not talk about them as much as...
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Rilwayne001: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
miketayo:

This is not about killing in the name of their god, anybody can do evil things and hide behind anything to cover their henious' action. That they say they are killing in the name of their God doesn't make their claim true. Those who claimed to be Christians have committed more crimes even though they it won't say it's in the name of their god. The point is, we should blame individual for their actions and not religion. That exactly is the point the sultan was trying to make.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Sman37(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
let be honest here guys
in a state and country where christian ar mor dan muslims dey abuse islam and kill muslim for prayin sallat and put own hijab eg American and mny more places even in nigeria and d whole world
just today i read a news BBC dat som muslim ar killed in AMERICAN confirm it or check it out
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37079910
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:

The Muslims are Peaceful People..

The only sad part is that their religious books contains passages that Terrorists can hide under to perpetuate evil.

The authors of the Bible probably saw this and found the need to add the Jesus factor to the christian religion to tone down the possibility of extremism creeping into the Christian faith.

Without Jesus (the New Testament), Islam and Christianity would be one and the same.. The Journey of the Israelites from Egypt to Canaan left one of the biggest blood trails in biblical history.
i give you 50% mark. However what you and many refused to understand is, evil of christianity still persists today but they do it in modern version.

Those days, they would wear Abaya, carried cross and sword. But today, they separated religion from making decision in any state legislations. This is what brought about "Separation of Church & State". But in reality it is not really separated. They still following the same old agenda. This time however, they wear suit and tie, carry guns and missiles. So they have changed their appearance but pursuing same agenda.

Common, look at the profiles of those Western countries that invaded Iraq, that funded libyan thugs etc. Look at the profiles of individual leaders of those countries. It is not too difficult to spot them. They only changed cloth to deceive the people. But religious christians dont have to do anything bcus Suit and Tie christians are doing the job for them. Because of separation of Church and state is the reason if any christian commits even the smallest crimes, his or her religion will NEVER be mentioned. Even if a muslim slaps someone on the street, they would dig out his religion. They are the true definition of hypocrites.

A spanish man just murdered 2 Imams in NYC 2 days ago. Most spanish are known to be catholics. They will never mention his religion.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by femi4: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:

You should read my post slowly again and this time try to understand it before quoting me..

You are not making sense

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sman37:
let be honest here guys
just today i read a news BBC dat som muslim ar killed in AMERICAN

there r more jews than christians in america.. just because somewhr bears john or paul doesnt mean he is a christian.. ask them if they have ever been to church? even if that were true they didnt kill in the name of Jesus like muslims do
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by MadCow1: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
femi4:
You are not making sense

The fact that a post does not make sense to you does not always mean the problem is with the post.. Sometimes (like in this case), you just need to check yourself.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sexy Igbo Names / Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) / Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.