Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan (46568 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy / Ooni Of Ife Renames IPOB, Says They're Not Terrorists / “Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit More Wicked Crimes"- Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
miketayo:

did he kill them in d name of Jesus? becos muslims kills in Allahs name. u seem not to get the point
What is official DEFINITION of terrorism?. Is the name of Allah mentioned in the definition?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
xcommando:
At least the sultan his correct. he acknowledge. The fact that christains are not terrorist, he said in his statement that, he has seen Christians committing more crime but never said they did it for their religion, but my question is why will a northern Muslim kill and say he is doing it for God?
This happen only in the north. I believe there is something fishy about Islam teaching in the north. I have Christians friends that do not go out on Fridays when ever there is tension. Most past riots starts on Fridays after mosque here in kano. You will see small Almajiri boy(yaro boy) with knives waiting for an opportunity(riot) to make use of it.
Though there are good few ones among them. This is why a kaduna Christian guy will fight you when u call him hausa man

Their prophet killed millions to forcefully convert them to islam,nobody in the past took islam serious so he figured if the word dont work then the sword will,its all in the Qur'an,im waiting for a muslim scholar to mention a passage in the Holy Bible that Jesus took a life.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by MadCow1: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Empiree:
i give you 50% mark. However what you and many refused to understand is, evil of christianity still persists today but they do it in modern version.

Those days, they would wear Abaya, carried cross and sword. But today, they separated religion from making decision in any state legislations. This is what brought about "Separation of Church & State". But in reality it is not really separated. They still following the same old agenda. This time however, they wear suit and tie, carry guns and missiles. So they have changed their appearance but pursuing same agenda.

Common, look at the profiles of those Western countries that invaded Iraq, that funded libyan thugs etc. Look at the profiles of individual leaders of those countries. It is not too difficult to spot them. They only changed cloth to deceive the people. But religious christians dont have to do anything bcus Suit and Tie christians are doing the job for them. Because of separation of Church and state is the reason if any christian commits even the smallest crimes, his or her religion will NEVER be mentioned. Even if a muslim slaps someone on the street, they would dig out his religion. They are the true definition of hypocrites.

A spanish man just murdered 2 Imams in NYC 2 days ago. Most spanish are known to be catholics. They will never mention his religion.

I am mad enough to agree with your post..

You Sir are a deep thinker..

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by femi4: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:

The fact that a post does not make sense to you does not always mean the problem is with the post.. Sometimes (like in this case), you just need to check yourself.. wink
I don't blame you, you know nothing about statistics
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Empiree:
Your problem is, you didn't give DEFINITION of terrorism. If by your definition includes burning people, then christians arent left out. In christian dominated region in nigeria, you burn suspected thieves without trial

You seem to be unreasonable with what Sultan said. I dont know why it is difficult for you to accept his unbiased gestures. There are bunch of killings daily basis in US and those crazy people by religion are christians whether they are religious or not. Until you define terrorism you are irrelevant undecided

A spanish catholic christian just killed 2 muslim leaders in New York City on Saturday by shooting them from back of their heads. Sure you not gonna see anything wrong with that
Burn suspected thieves because they insulted Christ or the stole inside the Church??

You aren't bright?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by MadCow1: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
femi4:
I don't blame you, you know nothing about statistics

Why would you blame me?

And what has statistics got to do with anything?

Okay... Throw your best statistics my way and lets see how that works out for you.. #iAmGame..

I always enjoy a good debate as long as you put out superior reasoning and points.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

This is not about killing in the name of their god, anybody can do evil things and hide behind anything to cover their henious' action. That they say they are killing in the name of their God doesn't make their claim true. Those who claimed to be Christians have committed more crimes even though they it won't say it's in the name of their god. The point is, we should blame individual for their actions and not religion. That exactly is the point the sultan was trying to make.

bro it is about killing in the name of god... terrorist claim to be fighting a holy fight, they can even point out passages in d quran to support their killings.. individual killing is bad but islam has done more killing than them put together
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Sman37(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
miketayo:

there r more jews than christians in america.. just because somewhr bears john or paul doesnt mean he is a christian.. ask them if they have ever been to church? even if that were true they didnt kill in the name of Jesus like muslims do
And even so if one muslim cimit crime call dat person name criminal not muslims
like now u lien against us wen u said muslims kill for Islam sake some of us nt all us bt u ar sayin all of us am i among of d killers hell nop
so learn to use correct word
'Some and all are not d same word get right man!
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:

Burn suspected thieves because they insulted Christ or the stole inside the Church??

You aren't bright?
I have already said the state is doing that for you. All you have to do is sit back and relax.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by CioAngels(f): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
So so disappointed, this statement should have been made by a none leader and not a reverd emir of sokoto. Am glad you said the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria talks about Freedom of Worship and also a secular country, this equally should applies to Christians. Why then are young muslims are assigned to kidnapp young christians, convert and married away by islamic council by fire by force? Now that you have confirmed freedom of Worship, you should tell busab Al-barnawi that if muslins are not to be killed, christians blood is not to be shared, so also, if mosque is not to be destroyed, equally churches are also not to be destroyed, then it will be clear to take home what you agreed Pope Said. Hijab was never an issue and hope it will no longer be an issue thats when boko haram stops using our girls in hijab as a bombing material.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by femi4: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:

Why would you blame me?

And what has statistics got to do with anything?

Okay... Throw your best statistics my way and lets see how that works out for you.. #iAmGame..

I always enjoy a good debate as long as you put out superior reasoning and points.
My point is that All non Muslims are not Christians.

We have other religions while some people don't even believe in any

You have no data to conclude that "Most crimes outside of Terrorism are committed by confessed Christians..
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by brightgreat(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
seunaj:
Are you going to tell us how much the Emirate Council pays pedophiles for every impregnation and brainwashed conversion of young vulnerable gals? I bless God for Ese, she would have ended up another Aisha Wakil(mama boko haram)
I don't blame you for hailing Pope or what is he called... This present Pope is the most clueless Christian I have ever heard of.
I thought you were making sense not until u called the Pope's name....thought de say yoruba children av respect for elders...why making us hav d impression dat your parents were clueless wen you were much younger
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Sman37(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
miketayo:

there r more jews than christians in america.. just because somewhr bears john or paul doesnt mean he is a christian.. ask them if they have ever been to church? even if that were true they didnt kill in the name of Jesus like muslims do
And even so if one muslim comit crime call dat person name criminal not muslims
like now u lien against us wen u said muslims kill for Islam sake some of us nt all us bt u ar sayin all of us am i among of d killers hell nop
'Some and all are not d same word get m right man!
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Rilwayne001: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
miketayo:

bro it is about killing in the name of god...

It's not.

terrorist claim to be fighting a holy fight,

They may claim so, but can anyone fight for God? You know the answer, which then makes their claim untrue.

they can even point out passages in d quran to support their killings..

In other to cover their henious' actions, yes they would quote some verses of the Scripture to back it up. But are those verses related to what they are doing? The answer is no. It's just like a fanatic Jew quoting verses of the torah to commit genocide, is it applicable to him? You find the answer to that.

individual killing is bad but islam has done more killing than them put together

You are wrong here. Islam hasn't done any killings, fanatics Muslims do. If Islam was the problem, the Muslims in your neighborhood would have either kill you or you kill them.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by AnanseK(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:
Islam breed terrorism.
Terrorism is the worst crime.

In 2011, The US force killed a terrorist, Osama-bin-laden for the 9/11 attack.

There was a reprisal protest in Saudi Arabia, the Saudis citizens were burning the US flags...

Immediately, the muslims in Kano state heard of what was happening, they started a riot, burning Churches, Killing and Maiming innocent peopl
[hr.

You have no shame. You are a liar and I don't think you worship any God. Nothing like that happened .
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by stylochime: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
toshino4real:

Yes.
These christian terrorists have really advanced in their terrorist activities that they will make it look like it is a state affair, just like what happened in 1939-1945, when Hitler wants to wipe out the jews entirely and also in 2003, when Tony blair and Bush connived together to destroy a peaceful muslim country by lying that they were developing weapon of mass destruction which they both have. That invasion led to ISIS terrorist. You should knw that when there is action, there must be reaction. What about Libya and so on?
So Hitler, Bush And Blair Are Christains? Tink B4 U Tok
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:

You first of all dont know the History of Christianity... Go read about the Crusades..

More recently, you also obviously have not heard about Joseph Kone and the Lords Resistance Army.

The Klu Klux Klan... Yup!! That is a very Christian group with its strongest roots in the Christian Belt of the Southern United States.

The Aryan Nation as well...

The list goes on.. Sadly, the Media does not talk about them as much as...

are u kidding me Klu Klux Klan are racist group nd not religious.. am talking about the present and ur talkn abt the past.. even these groups are not active according to US terrorist list, u knw why? no sponsors(saudi and co) unlike muslim terrorist..
lets be honest here.. how was islam created and how did it spread(force) even to africa and how did christianity spread to africa.will killing in the name of allah ever stop that is the question u should be asking.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

It's not.

They may claim so, but can anyone fight for God? You know the answer, which then makes their claim untrue.

In other to cover their henious' actions, yes they would quote some verses of the Scripture to back it up. But are those verses related to what they are doing? The answer is no. It's just like a fanatic Jew quoting verses of the torah to commit genocide, is it applicable to him? You find the answer to that.

You are wrong here. Islam hasn't done any killings, fanatics Muslims do. If Islam was the problem, the Muslims in your neighborhood would have either kill you or you kill them.

ur ryt but how many muslims think like u? .. it has gotten to the point where i ask myself if terrorist r d muslims or ppl like u.. there r too many hate passages in the quran , which they can use to support their killings.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sman37:
And even so if one muslim comit crime call dat person name criminal not muslims
'Some and all are not d same word get m right man!

anyone can commit any crime muslim or christians, i am talking abt killing in Gods name
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by gloryman91: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
The Christians are the real terrorists, call a spade a spade. The media should be faulted on this,Allah will surely judge us all.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Empiree:
What is official DEFINITION of terrorism?. Is the name of Allah mentioned in the definition?

these days we cant find a difference, its tiring
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by MadCow1: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
femi4:
My point is that All non Muslims are not Christians.

We have other religions while some people don't even believe in any

You have no data to conclude that "Most crimes outside of Terrorism are committed by confessed Christians..

Pfft..

Here I was bracing for some hard statistics that would blow me away.. In a Nation where the percentage of non-Christians or Muslims is under 15% of the population, you want to make them a factor to be considered after eliminating Muslims.. grin

I give up... grin

You are right.. I am wrong and don't know statistics..
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by lordkhalifa(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
the Satan of sokoto has spoken....
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
The Sultan is not a terrorist but he is terrorizing Christians with such statements.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by toshino4real(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
stylochime:
So Hitler, Bush And Blair Are Christains? Tink B4 U Tok
No, they are muslims. Google it to get their religion man and stop being childish
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by stylochime: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sman37:
And even so if one muslim cimit crime call dat person name criminal not muslims
'Some and all are not d same word get right man!
Can U Blame People For Calling Them Muslims? When Someone Comes Publicly And Calls Himself A Muslim And A True Believer Who Kills And Maims Innocent Lives In Cold Blood In The Name Of His God, Quoting Verses From His Holy Book To Support His Actions.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Waheed60: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Was Heatla a Muslims who and caused death of millions of people in world war? So if u cannot be objective in your comment keep silent. Stop generalising in your comments their devils in human regardless of religious affiliation.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Rilwayne001: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
miketayo:

ur ryt but how many muslims think like u?

Except for those who have bad idea and idealogies', those who sees non Muslim as nothing but filth, We are expected to show love and kindness to those who mean no harm to us.

.. it has gotten to the point where i ask myself if terrorist r d muslims or ppl like u

The term terrorist doesn't mean Muslim and vice versa. Anybody can be a terrorist. A thief is a terrorist to his victims likewise a rapist to his victim. Muslim are submitters and not terrorist. Evil men will always be evil no matter what he portrays himself to be.

..there r too many hate passages in the quran , which they can use to support their killings.

As far as the Quran is concerned there is no hate verses.. Yes, we have historical verses that may seem barbaric, but they have their historical context which is not applicable to us. Same thing can be said of the OT.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by tivta(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
The sultan just validated my summary of Nigeria's problems as written in my signature
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Olaide1295:
"When people of other religion commit crimes, their Religion are never abused but when a Muslim commits a crime, he is called an Islamist"...Double standards
In my opinion, we are really in the ends of time.....May Allah help us
Double standards by who?. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macgabe(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
“That is why we don’t disturb anybody who wants to go and worship the way he wants.”
I doubt if the sultan was in his right senses when he made this statement. Is he unaware of the recent killings of christians by extremist muslims or he just want to pretend.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
The Sultan is right..

Most crimes outside of Terrorism are committed by confessed Christians..

The only key difference is that Muslims are more likely to kill in the Name of Allah than Christians are to kill in the name of Jesus.

People of every religion including Muslims commit personal and organized crimes which they don't attach to their believes but in addition Muslims are the terrorists and this they do in the name their Allah so what sense are you making?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sexy Igbo Names / Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) / Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.