Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,448 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) (90481 Views)

Is There Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Again? / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Trump Blasts Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari ‘an Insensible President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Damola00: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2016
See how this man finished my dearest country.. Thunder fire you oo hope our politicians read this..
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by ngmgeek(m): 12:31am On Aug 17, 2016
As if Trump wasn't stating the obvious. Tell me anything good about Nigeria's political system.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Shikena(m): 12:31am On Aug 17, 2016
Nigeria is in deep sh$t! Young people can't even read and comprehend? Wahala dey o.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Michel2013: 12:32am On Aug 17, 2016
why have u not joined the nija army in zambesi forest to fight bokoharam? Idiot. patriotic zoombie
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by HMZi: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2016
18SNVL:

You are the idiot and you just showed yourself. White mans biccccch, the english words you are using to express yourself is it not theirs, from the englishman. Fcccukkkkking gthooutta here illiterate.
e pain u o..#blu
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Stoical: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2016
rakish:
America will make the greatest mistake by voting this man. The man does not know how to talk. He doesn't have charisma and does not even know the worth of being the US president. An educated man like him should know that America is what it is today because past and present American leaders tried to build a synergy and a healthy relationship with other countries. America cannot survive on its own, it needs allies and he is gradually destroying these allies with his bad mouth. Hillary Clinton may not be the best choice but she is way matured and diplomatic than Trump. He sounded so discriminatory and that is always the problem he has. Am quite skeptical he really said those things but I won't be surprised either.

My brother, if you read the last line, then you will understand what they writer did... Trump never said those words.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by alizma: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2016
18SNVL:

I maybe blind. Years of exposure Sure the whites went through everything we have gone through. But that should not stop us from making the same mistakes, are you kidding me? Why are you making excuses for the blacks? Look at history and learn, not repeat it. There is no need to reinvent the wheel. Nothing works in Nigeria because our corrupt leaders are reinventing the wheel, there is absolutely no standard anywhere in this country...talk less of on this site.

The whites are more corrupt than us I know this, but can you compare the monarchy to IBB and Obasanjo? Do you hear the British complaining about the monarchy eventhough it is a corrupt entity. They take but with taking there is development, with slavery there was development eventhough the whole thing was negative. But Obasanjo Olusegun and Ibrahim Babangida are outright thieves with no class.
from your own perspective, nothing works in Nigeria. pls get a picture of Nigeria in 1960 and compare with current picture b of Nigeria you will agree with me that something is working just that we are not moving at the pace that is expected.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by aresssa: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

You took time to read all that was written, and still you did not get that the writeup was imaginary. Dumbhead.

He tried to sound intelligent by saying he read the whole thing when in fact he did not and even if he did and still arrived a his upside down conclusion, then he is super dumb-head..
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by cococandy(f): 12:35am On Aug 17, 2016
This man's frontal cortex is under developed. How can one person have such low impulse control?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 12:35am On Aug 17, 2016
I don't know why... but i love this man!!... he keeps it real 100... the same way Nigerian TV stations used bad publicity to hunt buhari's political carrier that's the same way the democrats are using CNN... we all know the way the case in Nigeria ended..
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 17, 2016
If all this trash that is claimed said by trump is true then he needs serious medical attention.

I wonder how a sane human would think by saying trash he ld win the hearts of citizens to vote for him. Is curroption in Africa? yes it is and as well in America, only that it is worst here. He once said he would deport Nigerians if elected. does such words come from a sane person?

If he had said all this during Obasanjo erra I trust Baba, he would have given him a dose of what he is made off but Buhari Na gentle man.

Anyway Mugabe has spoken and spoken right with his comment below

Mugabe went on in his reaction;
“Recently that madman that wants to be American President said he’ll arrest some African Presidents including my brother Yoweri and myself and lock us in his imaginary prison should he become American President”
“May I state here that Trump will never take us anywhere because we Africans are the strongest and fearless in the universe. I wish everyone to Know that I have nothing to fear and I want to tell the world that Hitler’s descendant (Trump) has taken after him and he is about to do his worst should the people of America make a mistake of electing him” President Mugabe said.
“Just like his grandfather Hitler caused World War II, and he wants to create World War III to leave behind a legacy but the world will not allow that. How do you even start imagining that you are going to arrest a man like myself? Is that Trump’s head okay? And, are there enough doctors in America to check this man’s psychiatric condition?” Robert Mugabe added furiously.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by tomakint: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2016
ReabridCharles:
This is actually hilarious....

A win for Trump is an embarrassment to democracy.

How? This guy just said the Whole Truth!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2016
Khameal007:

of course we aint white ... grin

Yep,bt i meant DARKER dan we already are!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by mykel25(m): 12:52am On Aug 17, 2016
I swear most posters that commented on this post didn't read the last line....that aw dey fail.....OP u need cane oooo
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
Chai!.....Xee ax dix man dy paint ux black!!!!.....Bt we knw he z lying xHa!!

Did u actually say he is lying? I may not be happy about his shenanigan but to say he lied is a deception of d highest order.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 17, 2016
lizoba:

Did u actually say he is lying? I may not be happy about his shenanigan but to say he lied is a deception of d highest order.

We knw dat Nigerian Politics z messed-up bt it izn't ax bad ax he claimx!!......The 2015 presidential election z a proof of dat!!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by pcicero(m): 1:05am On Aug 17, 2016
It's official, many Nigerians are brainless.

How some folks believed that Trump actually said all these things is beyond me. -

Many did not even read. They always rush to post and struggle to be the first to comment without writing anything tangible.

Who takes nairalanders serious anymore?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by huomohu(m): 1:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by adaxxy: 1:18am On Aug 17, 2016
This man dey craze oo big time craze deay worry the man undecided
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Please read the last line and know it was written by someone else. Trump never said anything like dat

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by KingSango(m): 1:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by KingSango(m): 1:27am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by KingSango(m): 1:29am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:33am On Aug 17, 2016
This line though, " I don’t want to lose my hearing. I may be a good student of Nigerian politics, but I am not a Nigerian who does not care if he goes deaf. If there is anything I cherish, it is my ears. Super functioning just like my mouth. That was why I properly heard and gave it back to those Muslims- Khans or what is their name? " quite epic. ...
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by olamite95: 1:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by aiikman(m): 1:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Mr trump, to some you might ve good intentions, but dis is just the sole reason you would loose woefully....a leader(president) never runs diahorrea of words....you are just so loud and loose with your words...
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by seguno2: 1:54am On Aug 17, 2016
KnowAll:
he is talikng of obanikoro

Is Obanikoro the president of inconclusive elections?
No!!!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by TolErins(m): 1:55am On Aug 17, 2016
If Trump actually said all these, then I must confess that guy is really brilliant and I admire his brilliance.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by goodvision12(m): 2:00am On Aug 17, 2016
aresssa:
Trump mus have a direct media link to Igbos cos na only ipob losers and blog site dey carry this idiotic, fake and fabu nonsense grin

You losers hate your country so much that you make up rubbish everyday to prove it... losers grin

Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by Distinguishy(m): 2:01am On Aug 17, 2016
As much as I may not agree wit som of Trumps philosophies, he indeed has studied Nigerian society, n to an undeniable extent He is right with most of his premise of Nigeria. Trump is a realist but He has a biased mind. U can always. Count on Trump E state d obvious but he backs it up with been biased. His constant useof Nigeria 2 get a public gainsay is however a very cheap move. Intelligent pple talk more of innovative ideas n not text book.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by matadonis(m): 2:20am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) by nwamehn: 2:25am On Aug 17, 2016
An "imagined" outburst from Trump. "Imagined". It actually is an "imagined" outburst from Trump.
I'm not sure Trump ever said all that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Attacked In Spain / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.