Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Here Are The 5 Reasons You Are Stil Fat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The 5 Reasons You Are Stil Fat (892 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? / MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX / At 27 Stil Single,is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The 5 Reasons You Are Stil Fat by newsphase(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Found out you are not losing weight, no matter how much you control your diet? Well there may be something you are actually doing wrong.

So here are the 5 possible reasons why you seem not be losing weight

1. Inadequate sleep

Lack of rest and sleep may just be what is hindering your weight-loss goals. It slows your metabolism and affects your hunger hormones.

Your hunger hormones tells your brain to stop eating, and also stimulates hunger. Research suggests sleep deprivation is associated with low levels of leptin which tells your brain to stop eating, high levels of ghrelin which stimulates leading to more eating and weight gain.

What should you do:

Concentrate on good sleep hygiene: get to bed early, make sure your bedroom is cool and dark and avoid drugs, and cigarettes, alcohol and sleeping pills.

Read full article http://www.newsphases.com/2016/08/5-reasons-you-are-not-losing-weight17.html
Re: Here Are The 5 Reasons You Are Stil Fat by theEYe21(f): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
The one and only reason is that people eat too much. That's all, they may think they 're not eating much but they actually are. It to change your eating habit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The 5 Reasons You Are Stil Fat by newsphase(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
theEYe21:
The one and only reason is that people eat too much. That's all, they may think they 're not eating much but they actually are. It to change your eating habit

even if you eat less and sleep much and exercise less.. you will still be fat ...

So why not go to newsphases (click the link) and learn something new
Re: Here Are The 5 Reasons You Are Stil Fat by theEYe21(f): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
newsphase:

even if you eat less and sleep much and exercise less.. you will still be fat ...

So why not go to newsphases (click the link) and learn something new
I'm a living witness and that's a big lie

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The 5 Reasons You Are Stil Fat by Suspectzero(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
OP is just trying to get page clicks to get paid. theEYe21 is perfectly correct. The only reason anyone gets and stays fat is that they eat more Calories (food) than they expend via physical activity. That's why some footballers can still be overweight even with all the training because they still eat poorly/too much. You can not out exercise a bad diet. excercise though would get make you more healthy and fit. But you lose the weight mainly in the kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The 5 Reasons You Are Stil Fat by theEYe21(f): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Suspectzero:
OP is just trying to get page clicks to get paid. theEYe21 is perfectly correct. The only reason anyone gets and stays fat is that they eat more Calories (food) than they expend via physical activity. That's why some footballers can still be overweight even with all the training because they still eat poorly/too much. You can not out exercise a bad diet. excercise though would get make you more healthy and fit. But you lose the weight mainly in the kitchen.
Re: Here Are The 5 Reasons You Are Stil Fat by newsphase(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
theEYe21:
I'm a living witness and that's a big lie

Of course... Genetics teaches us that all humans are different .. But you may encounter someone who is going through such.. what will you advice him
Re: Here Are The 5 Reasons You Are Stil Fat by newsphase(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Suspectzero:

I totally agree with you...

But exercise is till required... I am not arguing a point

and seriously.. Thats not how bloggers get paid

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

13 Annoying Boyfriend Traits And How To Avoid Them (A MUST READ) / How Should I Handle This / Falz The Bad Guy And Simi Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.