Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (15744 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by rascalo: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2009
Thank God! I am not going to neither hell nor Heaven
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Habib16(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2010
@ all wetin happen na Ooooh wuna no believe say! If u beilieve u go defit stand up to ur fit. Kulukulu @Muslims kulukulu temper

All of us go enter HEAVEN but na only the Muslims fit ENTER PARADISE Allhamdulillah.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2010
make dey deceive yourself!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by noetic16(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2010
I am sure the angel has given banom a new list grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2010
Then he should release it grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Habib16(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2010
@alll Muslims good NEWS!!! But I will not tell u, untill ur ready,
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2010
[size=13pt] angry angry angry whats wrong with HELL. . . . ?, join us. wink[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Where is banom ? , you cant escape from HELL , come back to us!! embarassed embarassed angry[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
It is not for us to know who will go to hell
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2010
My list is:

Abuzola,
Ogaga4luv (already in hell)
Olabowale
uplawal
Joagbaje
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2010

[size=13pt]Fight, we will fight right
Living low in a world of our own
Destined to live right, fight
We're taking hell as our home
Burning lives burning. . . . .

Welcome to hell
Welcome to hell
Welcome to hell
Welcome to hell

Kill we will kill death
self-servicing on the deeds we have done
Hell commands death kill
Argue not of feel the death of sun
Burning lives burning. . . . . .

Welcome to hell
Welcome to hell
Welcome to hell
Welcome to hell

Die we won't die live
Our choice of difference is what you'll never know
Mortal voids live die
Buried deep beneath the fall of the ground . . . . .

Welcome to hell
Welcome to hell
Welcome to hell
Welcome to hell
[/size]
babaearly:

My list is:

Abuzola,
Olabowale
uplawal
Joagbaje

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Follow me now my child . . .DO JUST AS I SAY . . .Jump by your will or be taken by force I'll get you either way . . .
So reach down grab my hand walk with me through the land COME HOME WHERE YOU BELONG So come on JUMP IN THE FIRE. . . . . kiss kiss kiss

JOIN US IN HELL.
[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Beaf: 12:55am On Mar 16, 2010
Can someone use marine rope to once and for all, tie tpia down in hell? Damn thing keeps escaping! grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2010
[size=13pt]This time around she can never escape from hell. . . i'w make sure the rope is the special one by my our father SATAN . trusth me, tpia belongs to HELL now and forever. . . . grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2010
Tpia, receive the anointing to escape from hell in Jesus name, amen
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2010
''escape from hell in Jesus name'' MY FUUKING FOOT.

You guys need to grow up.

There's no such place as hell. There is no being known as Satan.

And there's nobody called Jesus Christ. These are inventions.

There's ZERO proof ''Jesus'' ever existed on this earth. There's zero proof of any being called 'Satan'.

Really, I believe if the white man had come with a book that claimed an elephant drove a taxi in 200BC, with hyenas and kangaroos for passengers, you people would just as easily believe it, and worship the story + the elephant.

My goodness. 

Your gullibility and crass stupidity is shocking.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2010
ROSSIKE:

There's ZERO proof ''Jesus'' ever existed on this earth. There's zero proof of any being called 'Satan'.

Really, I believe if the white man had come with a book that claimed an elephant drove a taxi in 200BC, with hyenas and kangaroos for passengers, you people would just as easily believe it, and worship the story + the elephant.

My goodness. 

Hmmmm are you new here? I better go see your profile for myself!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by youngies(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Ogaga

Hell seem to be an ACTION packed place. grin
Are there air conditioner and chocolate in hell?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Tudor6(f): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
ROSSIKE:

My goodness. 

lol
Chrisbenogor:

Hmmmm are you new here? I better go see your profile for myself!
abi, the bloke seems familiar. . . cheesy
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
babaearly:

My list is:

Abuzola,
Olabowale
uplawal
Joagbaje

Pls delist uplawal&joagbaje.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:20am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Everyone is Welcome to HELL. . . no deleting! smiley[/size]
toba:

Pls delist uplawal&joagbaje.
[size=13pt]Hell is the real place man. . . common , you need to be there . Join us today!!. ok, there's a special kind of AIR conditioner in hell. . . the meals are delicious , beautiful women everywhere , BEERS , and lots more. CATCH the biggest FUN in HELL the place where things happen day n' nite . I mean. . . .non-stop. wink[/size]
youngies:

@Ogaga

Hell seem to be an ACTION packed place. grin
Are there air conditioner and chocolate in hell?

[size=13pt] When did you change to pastor. . . .? shocked shocked so , anyway , stop wasting your prayers on her because it won't work!! ,i have a special mission here and bico, dont come and pure water on my garri . sad sad smiley [/size]
dgreatrock:

Tpia, receive the anointing to escape from hell in Jesus name, amen
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by benodic: 12:51am On Mar 26, 2010
dear banom,
thank God that you are not God and you will never be God. do not judge that you may not be judged. maybe you have not heard those words before. i thank God for the truth i know now. what you may not know is that christianity is a religion built on fear. do good or you will go to hell. now what is happening in the world today is that people have started challenging the reality of a hell they are not even sure that it exist. as i always say a pleasant surprise awaits narrow minded souls like you when you will one day cross over the borders of death and come face to face with yama, the judge of the dead. all your illusions will fall away and you will even beg for hell because it will be better than the fate that awaits you.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by adetoru(f): 1:00am On Mar 26, 2010
you are kinda jobless,abi,you have time to go thru pple's posts
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by mamagee3(f): 1:02am On Mar 26, 2010
I'm not going to hell, I'll throw a party. cool
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 9:08am On May 29, 2010
Where is banom? He should have included his name in the list when he was still an atheist&can delete now upon becoming a theist
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2010
grin grin wink

adetoru:

you are kinda jobless,abi,you have time to go thru pple's posts
embarassed
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 29, 2010
Salut comment allez-vous n'ont pas été autour de la fin
Ogaga4Luv:

grin grin wink
embarassed

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by harakiri(m): 4:03am On May 30, 2010
The way people talk about this "heaven" and "hell", you would actually think some of them have been there and seen wonders for themselves.Heaven, hell (hades) and purgatory are all myths of Greek mythology. The way some people quote bible, you would think they have actually seen Jesus face to face. Before the white man came, Africans had their own beliefs/religion.The same white man who brought you Christianity, brought alcohol,guns and slavery. How "Christian" is that? The same people who brought you their religion as a means of suppressing/controlling the "savages" have evolved and moved on to more positive things while we are still stuck in the dark ages.Look at how Pastors milk their followers shamelessly every week all in the name of Christianity and the gullible buffoons cough out their hard earned salaries/earnings in the name of first fruits, tithes, offerings, sowing of seeds,vows,building contribution and any other new scam offerings i don't know about. Funny thing is these mugus will never see the truth because their minds are warped with greed and fear.They have been promised that if they invest 30% of all their income, they will reap 30,000% interest x 2 (pressed down. . .Milachi 3:10 grin grin cheesy). And so, they keep investing, investing and investing more. . .patiently waiting for their "dividends" ( grin grin :Dhahahaha).And any little progress in their lives is attributed to the "blessings" of the church (hahahaha cheesy grin grin)

When will people start using their heads?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Je fais mon bon homme, été très occupé avec des œuvres. . . . et toi? wink[/size]

toba:

Salut comment allez-vous n'ont pas été autour de la fin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Hello. . . . my fellow hell candidates , how have you been lately? , been a pretty long time now this thread haven't been hot as hell .[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Hello. . . . my fellow hell candidates , how have you been lately? , been a pretty long time now this thread haven't been hot as hell .[/size]
they got scared of hell&ran off. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Breaking Of Family Covenant / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death / Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.