Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (15746 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by CrazyMan(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2009
So humans can now decide which soul goes to heaven and which one perishes in hell odi'egwu!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by lightwalk(m): 1:07am On Nov 30, 2009
^^^Don't mind them
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2009
@Crazy
Howdy? grin
CrazyMan:

So humans can now decide which soul goes to heaven and which one perishes in hell odi'egwu!

He said it was being delivered to him by the Angels of *** tongue
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by ccollins(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2009
Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? GOD FORBID!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by CrazyMan(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
dgreatrock:

@Crazy
Howdy? grin
I'm cool myu dear, it's been quite long. wink

dgreatrock:

He said it was being delivered to him by the Angels of *** tongue
Angels of what?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2009
^^^ Ask the agent of the angel naa grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 01, 2009
@Dgreatrock,thank you dear,would send you meat next year,but why dnt you become a muslim and join in the celebration?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by lightwalk(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2009
See bribery! shocked shocked lol grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2009
@uplawal,

Haba yarinya! So without me being a muslim you wont give me meat eh?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]One of the things I came to Hell for is the food! When I first got here, Satan didn’t tell me that I was supposed to just mind the sheep, and not eat them! (laughs) grin . I can’t wait for Dgreatrock and co to get down here. . . . With his own tube of Super PoliGrip, I’m sure many here in Hell would be most obliged to show him how much of a pain in the ass they can be! (laughs) grin grin. I never understood what CrazyMan’s portrayal of "The Joker" had that mine didn’t. Well. . . I mean. . . . other than a chance for a sequel. However, I’m in negotiations for being cast for the recurring role of Uplawal in The Patriot II grin .

Hail Satan. . . . .x
[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Hail Satan. . . . .x
[/font][/size]

Hail Jesus the Prince of peace.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Banom you dont need any reason to avoid hell . Hail SATAN forever!!. Jesus is retard guy and death forever. my man you don't need rhyme, I'm nothing I would rather do! Going down, party time, your friends are going to be here too! Getting your season ticket to Hell, will be the best thing you've EVER DONE! Providing you with the BEST entertainment on Earth, is my JOB NUMBER ONE!. kiss[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Banom you dont need any reason to avoid hell . Hail SATAN forever!!. Jesus is retard guy and death forever. my man you don't need rhyme, I'm nothing I would rather do! Going down, party time, your friends are going to be here too! Getting your season ticket to Hell, will be the best thing you've EVER DONE! Providing you with the BEST entertainment on Earth, is my JOB NUMBER ONE!. kiss[/size]

Ogaga, I have decided to follow Christ. I am not going to any hell,
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]You have decided to follow Jesus the death guy. . .to worship him .Right? [/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by lightwalk(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2009
Ogaga: I've reported you to the devil for betraying him and being so unfaithful and unkind. He has decided to sanction you by sending you to purgratory. Satan doesn't even recognize you again Any regrets?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Satan the great , our father always recognise his choosen ones. . .i mean he know all his children and no stranger/ outsider can explain us how we opperate inside our own territory. . . . Satan the Devil and all his Demons recognise me to my bone and nothing can break our relationship. . . .Hell is the case, you're highly invicted. . . ! kiss[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by lightwalk(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2009
You call me an outsider angry angry Brings out his special long fork. I'll fork the heaven out of you angry angry
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2009
Topic. . .
Krayola
MayKelly
Ogaga
Lightwalk
Banom. . .All dat born again thing wont save your ass! cheesy
Skyone
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic. . .
Krayola
MayKelly
Ogaga
Lightwalk
[s]Banom. . .All dat born again thing wont save your ass! cheesy[/s]

Skyone

Mind you, Jesus have had mercy on me, I am saved now.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
banom:

Mind you, Jesus have had mercy on me, I am saved now.
Hahahaha. . . grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

Hahahaha. . . grin

Whats funny ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
Hi Banom have you been to my site? grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
dgreatrock:

Hi Banom have you been to my site? grin

Was there this evening, i am working on redesigning my site and putting some fun things i intend to put there, once done with that, i will be fully chance to pay much attention to sites and i will pay good attention to your site as well, A promise.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]One of the things I came to Hell for is the food! When I first got here, Satan didn’t tell me that I was supposed to just mind the sheep, and not eat them! (laughs)  grin . I can’t wait for Dgreatrock and co to get down here. . . . With his own tube of Super PoliGrip, I’m sure many here in Hell would be most obliged to show him how much of a pain in the ass they can be! (laughs) grin grin. I never understood what CrazyMan’s portrayal of "The Joker" had that mine didn’t. Well. . .  I mean. . . . other than a chance for a sequel. However, I’m in negotiations for being cast for the recurring role of Uplawal in The Patriot II  grin .

Hail Satan.  . . . .x
[/size]

Dont even go there!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2009
@Ogaga4luv, what did i do o?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by lightwalk(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic. . .
Krayola
MayKelly
Ogaga
Lightwalk
Banom. . .All dat born again thing wont save your ass! cheesy
Skyone
We have another judge/agent of God. He has opened the book of life and death and seen our names shocked shocked
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
banom:

Was there this evening, i am working on redesigning my site and putting some fun things i intend to put there, once done with that, i will be fully chance to pay much attention to sites and i will pay good attention to your site as well, A promise.

Okay, i will stop over in a day or two to see the improvements
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]I see you guys are not serious to be a candidate of hell, now i want you to say this from the bottom of your heart and speak to the great and lovely Father of the world,Satan. Just say this as you're facing your computer screen now. . . .

Father!
Satan!
Take my life!
Father!
Satan!
Don't be slow!

Satan, Satan
I worship you!
I obey you!
I kill for you!
I die for you!

Jehovah's Witnesses are knocking,
Mormons pedaling up the drive.
We'll answer the door for Satan,
No one will remain alive!

Father!
Satan!
Take my soul!
Father!
Satan!
Don't be slow!

After saying this words to our father in hell, make sure you hail him the your whole heart and see if there's no turn around. . . . grin grin
[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=14pt]Too much of Nairaland is bad for your health. I'm getting back to my sane personality since my break from this Place.

Banom, na the same thing dey worry you. Too much nairaland is making you go crazy. the same goes for the satanist ogaga4luv.[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]babaearly if too much of Nairaland are mad you're one of them. . . your own type of madness is the x grade and for more notice you better drop important advice for Banom dude to re-gain his normal life back if not you pay for it. . . . You just called me a Mad person but dont be supprise when i go insane. . .RUN Run RUN for your dear life.[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by vikiviko(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2009
So nairaland could be this comical good for the health i no go die o.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2009
gbam. . . . gbam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade / Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.