Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (15951 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

Banom is deceiving himself, my place there is sealed by the blood of Christ.  grin
But how are you so sure your place is sealed Daffidi
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by mazaje(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2009
noetic14:

its pretty obvious grin Everyone of them keeps talking about it from tudor to huxley, mazaje and now banom . . . . .why are these guys so scared? grin grin

This VERY false. . .Pls go through my post and show me where I have talked about the mythical hell. . . I only talk about hell when you people bring it up and the only question I always ask is if you have any evidence for that mythtical place. . .
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by noetic14: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

You know i thought they might like to go there since it doesnt exist anyway? I mean why go to the heaven of the God they hate so much especially now that He doesnt exist ontologically speaking?  grin

grin grin they find it hard to confess their true heart. . . but I suspect that each of them knows that they are living in delusion. . . its obvious from their inconsistencies.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by noetic14: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2009
mazaje:

This VERY false. . .Pls go through my post and show me where I have talked about the mythical hell. . . I only talk about hell when you people bring it up and the only question I always ask is if you have any evidence for that mythtical place. . .

grin grin will u stop denying the obvious? . . . . why are u so concerned about hell?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by mazaje(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

You know i thought they might like to go there since it doesnt exist anyway? I mean why go to the heaven of the God they hate so much especially now that He doesnt exist ontologically speaking? grin

Apart from banom which other atheist have you ever seen here that says he wants to go to the mythical heaven?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

But how are you so sure your place is sealed Daffidi

Because the bible says it and i believe it 100%. He that believeth and is baptized SHALL BE SAVED.

I believe the report of Jesus Christ who came and shed His precious blood on the cross that I (a silly, puny sinner) might be saved and find eternal life. In Christ there is NO doubt, no fear, no uncertainty . . . only a blessed hope waiting on the glorious appearing of His coming.

Mrcrackles . . . are you sure you are going to jaanat? Even mohammad wasnt so sure at the end.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Abuzola(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
David must you show ur stupidity always, Quran 19:71 says all will go te hell and verse 72 says except Muslim
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by ikamefa(f): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
na wah for crase oh!

people don sabi who dey go hell faya?  shocked shocked shocked

now i know that:what nostradamus said was right! "  grin "
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by mazaje(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
noetic14:

grin grin will u stop denying the obvious? . . . . why are u so concerned about hell?

The endless lies you guys keep telling yourself so that you can sleep at night while holding unto your myths and delusions. . . Pls go through my post and show me where I have EVER talked about hell or shown any concern about it. . . That should be very easy for you to do. . .
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
Deep Sight:

How come no one has asked me the meaning of MOGANALA?

abeg wetin that one mean ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by noetic14: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
mazaje:

Apart from banom which other atheist have you ever seen here that says he wants to go to the mythical heaven?

and why does banom want to go to heaven  grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Recognise: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
Banom:

The list was made up as a result of their self declaration and how they treat each other here in nairaland

The list of nairaland members that will go to hell.

1, Ogaga4luv
2, Seun
4, Huxley,
4, Tudor
5, Mazaje
6, Bawomolo
7, Spikedcylinder
8, Naira
9, Atheist,
10, Okija_juju
11, Satan
12, Deep sight
13, Abuzola
14, Bindex
15, Krayola
16, Mushin
17, Pastor AIO
18, DaHitler
19, Manmustwac
20, Noetic ( for being a hypocrite)

Those on pending list for heaven

1, Olaadedgu
2, Davidylan

Those That will go to Heaven.

1, Banom
2, Jesoul
3, Jakumo

More names to be listed as the angels bring them.

@Post

Self-delusion at its best . . .
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2009
Abuzola:

David must you show your stupidity always, Quran 19:71 says all will go te hell and verse 72 says except Muslim

Verse 72 says - But We shall save those who guarded against evil, and We shall leave the wrong-doers therein, (humbled) to their knees.

which means EVERYONE (muslims inclusive) will enter hell initially, muslims may be saved later.

So enjoy the initial burning, even mohammad has no idea when that saving will occur. It may be 100,000 yrs before Allah remembers to save you.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by noetic14: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2009
mazaje:

The endless lies you guys keep telling yourself so that you can sleep at night while holding unto your myths and delusions. . . Pls go through my post and show me where I have EVER talked about hell or shown any concern about it. . . That should be very easy for you to do. . .

u just confessed urself. . . .I dont need to go through ur posts. . .did u not say this?
mazaje:

I wonder why u choose to talk about hell at all. . , . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by DeepSight(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
Deep Sight:

How come no one has asked me the meaning of MOGANALA?

Is nobody interested in knowing the meaning of MOGANALA?

banom:

abeg wetin that one mean ?

MOGANALA is a renegade group of Niger Delta Militants attempting to draw attention to themselves. Thay have chosen NL for this purose and are determined to acquire fame by denying the existence of God.

MOGANALA means [b]MO[/b]tley [b]GA[/b]ng of [b]NA[/b]ira [b]L[/b]and [b]A[/b]theists.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

Because the bible says it and i believe it 100%. He that believeth and is baptized SHALL BE SAVED.
I believe the report of Jesus Christ who came and shed His precious blood on the cross that I (a silly, puny sinner) might be saved and find eternal life. In Christ there is NO doubt, no fear, no uncertainty . . . only a blessed hope waiting on the glorious appearing of His coming.
Mrcrackles . . . are you sure you are going to jaanat? Even mohammad wasnt so sure at the end.
Ok believe whatever you want to believe, i aint got a problem with that. . .
All i know is if i keep going along the track i am on, then i am 100percent sure and certain of paradise/heaven! wink tongue
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ok believe whatever you want to believe, i aint got a problem with that. . .
All i know is if i keep going along the track i am on, then i am 100percent sure and certain of paradise/heaven! wink tongue

Sorry you are not. Here is the reason . . . .

- paradise is NOT the same as heaven. While heaven itself does not ANYWHERE appear in either the quran or hadith (its simply an ignorant borrowing from christianity), the christian bible CLEARLY makes a distinction between paradise and heaven.

If you dont know where you are going how can you be sure you will get there?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Sine1: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2009
Deep Sight:

[b]MO[/b]tley [b]GA[/b]ng of [b]NA[/b]ira [b]L[/b]and [b]A[/b]theists.

lol
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

Sorry you are not. Here is the reason . . . .
- paradise is NOT the same as heaven. While heaven itself does not ANYWHERE appear in either the quran or hadith (its simply an ignorant borrowing from christianity), the christian bible CLEARLY makes a distinction between paradise and heaven.
If you dont know where you are going how can you be sure you will get there?
You know i hate religious controversies. . .
Like i said you are entitled to your opinions but i am not worried about them. . .
You dont really know what road i am on. . . God knows best! wink
Keep working hard for your paradise or heaven or whatever and i will keep doing mine. .
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

You know i hate religious controversies. . .
Like i said you are entitled to your opinions but i am not worried about them. . .
You dont really know what road i am on. . . God knows best! wink
Keep working hard for your paradise or heaven or whatever and i will keep doing mine. .

I dont see any religious controversy except the fact that muslims use words they have no meaning of.
To constantly see muslims talking about heaven makes me wonder if they ever have seen a quran before. Heaven is JUST NOT THERE, IT DOESNT EXIST IN ISLAM!

How muslims can live with themselves with the constant BORROWING of biblical terms to force into the quran just makes me wonder how people can be so deceived.

Jaanat means "paradise" in arabic!

This is not a case of "god knowing best" . . . its a case of gross misinformation and brainwashing.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

I dont see any religious controversy except the fact that muslims use words they have no meaning of.
To constantly see muslims talking about heaven makes me wonder if they ever have seen a quran before. Heaven is JUST NOT THERE, IT DOESNT EXIST IN ISLAM!

Jaanat means "paradise" in arabic!

This is not a case of "god knowing best" . . . its a case of gross misinformation and brainwashing.
Daffidi i laugh in Gboko. . . cool
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Tudor6(f): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2009
noetic14:

its pretty obvious  grin Everyone of them keeps talking about it from tudor to huxley, mazaje and now banom . . . . .why are these guys so scared?  grin grin
I'd love to go to the mythical hell coz there's nothing in heaven I can't get on earth.

Is it melodious songs?. . . .go to fela's shrine at ikeja.

Golden streets?. . . . The damn middle east has them.

Beautiful mansion?. . . .you can get them cheaper this days in the US due to the slump.

Children playing with lions or serpents?. . . . Go to the damn circus!

Joy and happiness?. . . .yeah, we've got disneyland!

White spotless robes?. . . .go to Aba!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Atheists: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2009
even atheist doesnt want to go to hell. Grin

Why would l be afraid of a place that doesn't exist. Where is hell by the way ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2009
Tudór:

I'd love to go to the mythical hell coz there's nothing in heaven I can't get on earth.

Beautiful mansion?. . . .you can get them cheaper this days in the US due to the slump.

Tudor , you dey vexooooooooooo,

my man shebi you see my name for that list? i dey go heaven with sexyleamon ,
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2009
Atheists:

Why would l be afraid of a place that doesn't exist. Where is hell by the way ?

It doesnt exist, dont worry.  grin

MrCrackles:

Daffidi i laugh in Gboko. . .  cool

How islam has blinded and brainwashed otherwise intelligent folks amazes me.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

How islam has blinded and brainwashed otherwise intelligent folks amazes me.
OK. . . wink
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Recognise: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2009
Banom:

The list was made up as a result of their self declaration and how they treat each other here in nairaland

The list of nairaland members that will go to hell.

1, Ogaga4luv
2, Seun
4, Huxley,
4, Tudor
5, Mazaje
6, Bawomolo
7, Spikedcylinder
8, Naira
9, Atheist,
10, Okija_juju
11, Satan
12, Deep sight
13, Abuzola
14, Bindex
15, Krayola
16, Mushin
17, Pastor AIO
18, DaHitler
19, Manmustwac
20, Noetic ( for being a hypocrite)

Those on pending list for heaven

1, Olaadedgu
2, Davidylan

Those That will go to Heaven.

1, Banom
2, Jesoul
3, Jakumo

More names to be listed as the angels bring them.

@Post

HEAVEN is the honeymoon of Christ and the church . . .

Matthew 5:5 Contemporary English Version:

God blesses those people who are humble. The earth will belong to them!

Psalm 37:11 Amplified Bible version:

But the meek [in the end] shall inherit the earth and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psalm 37:29 Contemporary English Version:

God's people will own the land and live here forever.

Psalm 115:16 King James Version (KJV):

The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

. . . Yall coming back down to Earth
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2009
Atheists:

Why would l be afraid of a place that[b] doesn't exist[/b]. Where is hell by the way ?

Na lie, edey exist, your name dey for hell fire list, except you greese my palm, no changing
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by noetic14: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
Tudór:

blah blah blah . . . , the kind of ferry tales u tell urself at night just to sleep  shocked shocked

FYI: did u know today is david oyedepo's birthday?. . . . I am surprised u did not  wish him happy birthday  grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Tudor6(f): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2009
noetic14:

blah blah blah . . . , the kind of ferry tales u tell urself at night just to sleep  shocked shocked

FYI: did u know today is david oyedepo's birthday?. . . . I am surprised u did not  wish him happy birthday  grin grin
Are you serious?
I think I remember now, its usually around this period. . . . I can just imagine how service was today. You'd see them celebrating like the messiah was born today. Later 2nite he'll host a "strictly by invitation" party with the creme de la creme.

Me, wish him happy birthday? . . .he's already happy with a private jet and another on the way. . .grin

I'm calling home right now to hear the gist.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2009
[size=13pt]. . .And " OGAGA" is the first on the list of Hell Fire , Yes. . .no Comment* wink[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by bawomolo(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2009
why can't we have jakumo to party with grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When God Does Not Answer Your Prayers / What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? / Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.