Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (15721 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Atheists: 12:43am On Sep 28, 2009
Christianity uses the threat of eternal torment to enslave our minds with wicked rubbish like god died for your sins.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by RiffRaff: 1:06am On Sep 28, 2009
Not 2 worry, all of u on dat list. I am d Devil. If any of u come 2 my kingdom, u'l be sittin on my right side cuz i'l wil rememba u as my disciple here on Earth.
Surely i say onto u.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:27am On Sep 28, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . . . . . . . . . . wink wink wink[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by BloodShed1: 2:07am On Sep 28, 2009
LOL Damn, I thought Christians are supposed to be loving and moral people, yet they always seem to be rubbing their hands with glee at the idea of someone burning for eternity, simply for not believing.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by sexyLeamon(f): 2:24am On Sep 28, 2009
@poster so u are God now to decide people fate? undecided nonsense.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by CrudeOil2(m): 2:50am On Sep 28, 2009
Halleluyah, its burning in heaven!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2009
sexyLeamon:

@poster so u are God now to decide people fate? undecided nonsense.

Baby why dey vex na, u no say my name na first for the list to heaven and i will be required to bring one female along, and you no say na you i go carry go, no worry , u hear ? Na me and you go tanda for heaven till enternity,
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2009
Nairaland members need not go to hell when you can go to heaven. If you're going through hell don't stop. Below is the direction to heaven (my Father's House). Follow these directions, you can't miss it.

Directions To our Heavenly Home

, ______________
· º o`·, /__/ _/\_ ____/\
`) ( | | | | | | | || |l±±±±| ]
,.-·° ,.-·~·~·-., `°·-. :º° ·~·~·-, ,

DIRECTIONS TO OUR FATHER'S HOUSE.

Make a Right onto Believeth Blvd.

Keep straight and go through the Green Light, which is Jesus Christ.

There, you must turn onto the Bridge of Faith, which is over troubled
waters.

When you get off the bridge, make a Right turn and Keep Straight.

You are on the King's Highway of Holiness - Heaven-bound.

Keep going for three miles:

One for the Father, One for the Son, and One for the Holy Spirit. Amen, Amen
Amen!.

Then exit off onto Grace Blvd.

From there, make a Right turn on Gospel Lane.

Keep Straight and then make another Right on Prayer Road.

As you go on your way,

Yield Not to the traffic on Temptation Ave.

Also, avoid SIN STREET because it is a DEAD END. (cul-de-sac)

Pass up Envy Drive, and Hate Avenue.

Also, pass Hypocrisy Street, Gossiping Lane, and Backbiting Blvd.
However, you have to go down Long-suffering Lane, Persecution Blvd. and
Trials and Tribulations Ave.

But that's all right, because VICTORY Street is straight ahead!
Glory AMEN!!!!!

SEND THESE DIRECTIONS TO YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY WILL NOT GET LOST.

Amen, Amen Amen!.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
OLAADEGBU

I hope you saw the list, your name dey for pending. shocked cool
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Krayola(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
haha. Wetin u wan dey do for heaven sef?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
Krayola:

haha. Wetin u wan dey do for heaven sef?

Enjoyment brekete for there, i hope you remeber that you are going to hell.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
banom:

OLAADEGBU

I hope you saw the list, your name dey for pending. shocked cool

@ banom,

Why my name go dey for pending when I don get passport and map follow body wey go lead me to the promised Obodo land. cheesy  Remember say Jesus " is the way, the truth and the Life" that one na sure citizenship plus kingdom passport join together, "you can't miss it."  wink
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
Blood_Shed:

LOL Damn, I thought Christians are supposed to be loving and moral people, yet they always seem to be rubbing their hands with glee at the idea of someone burning for eternity, simply for not believing.

This is funny. Why when we talk about hell and judgement you remember we should be loving people? So you don't like the thought of burning in hell? grin cheesy It's that simple, if you don't believe in Jesus, there's a place for you, we didn't say that, sorry.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by chibaby5(f): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2009
so why is ma name not on da list 4 those goin 2 heaven well ah guess da list is not valid grin cheesy
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by iyke01(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2009
[font=OldMan Book StyleHello i will go to heaven[size=13pt][/font]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Hey. . .Brother , Welcome to Hell. tonite we shall flirt with all the sexy ladies inside the hot fire and scream loud to the music. DJ OGAGA is on the hint. Get ready iyke01  for the new demension in FUN Livin'. . . . .  grin[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Hey. . .Brother , Welcome to Hell. tonite we shall flirt with all the sexy ladies inside the hot fire and scream loud to the music. DJ OGAGA is on the hint. Get ready iyke01  for the new demension in FUN Livin'. . . . .  grin[/size]

Ogaga Nawaoo, uno dey fear oooooooooooooo,

Carry CHI BABY, you go enjoy her well well
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by manmustwac(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
@banon
how do u know that am even going to hell? I thought that i was only going to my grave
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
manmustwac:

@banon
how do u know that am even going to hell? I thought that i was only going to my grave

Hon Mod, No be me make up the list ooo, na one angel write am give me make i post for nairaland,

meanwhile, two more feets under your grave is hell.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
@banon,its not sure you are going to Heaven cos you av a scores to settle with tpia
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by KunleOshob(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
@olaadegbu
Just as I thought, the most critical christian requirement as taught by christ[love for others] is missing from your so called "map to heaven" I wonder what the gospel of christ means to you.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by luv2talk(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
@Davidylan
Stop shouting blood of Jesus, U wan suck am finish?na so all of una dey shout am. which blood u wan make jesus take save u on judgement day, Kai, stop it LOL
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2009
Topic
AjaraEwuro AKA Tumfulu tongue
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by bawomolo(m): 2:25am On Sep 29, 2009
stillwater:

This is funny. Why when we talk about hell and judgement you remember we should be loving people? So you don't like the thought of burning in hell? grin cheesy It's that simple, if you don't believe in Jesus, there's a place for you, we didn't say that, sorry.

you do realize atheists don't believe in hell right?

screaming hell and judgment does screams like a desperate scare tactic.

anyway i heard the girls in hell are hot, literally hot grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2009
KunleOshob:

@olaadegbu
Just as I thought, the most critical christian requirement as taught by christ[love for others] is missing from your so called "map to heaven" I wonder what the gospel of christ means to you.

Tough love would tell you the right direction to heaven whether you like am or whether you no like am. The fact that the good news is preached to you is love. Jesus is a friend who laid down His life for His friends so that you may have life and to have it more abundantly. Do you know what love entails? Love suffers long (Long suffering lane), Love does not envy, hate or gossip (Envy Drive, and Hate Avenue, Hypocrisy Street, Gossiping Lane, and Backbiting Blvd.), to be holy you have to love (even though it is tough love) above all the Green light, Jesus Christ is Love.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by KunleOshob(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2009
Mr Olaadegbu
Love is taking care of the poor and needy in their afflication[james 1:27]contrary to what you pentecostals spew out. You must be doer of the gospel not just a hearer/preacher[james 1:22-23]. True christian love is about actively helping others and not just preaching the "gospel" which most of you clowns evidently don't understand in the first place and that is why our eqaully deluded atheist friends on this forum would always take you to the cleaners on issues of christianity. You have to have a deep understanding of the true gospel before you even attempt to preach it, unfortunately what you penterascals know and belief is just twisted poorly conceived,deluded,twisted,conceited and selfish church doctrines which as NO semblance with the true gospel of our lord Jesus christ. And that is why atheists find iteasy to punch holes into your dogma. The truth is that your likes are doing more damage than good to the body of christ through your half baked, shallow, selfish,pretentious and unchristlike version of the "gospel" which you constantly spew out.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by KunleOshob(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2009
@Tudor
I would also like to see you when you come to Nigeria, I might just be able to bring you to the knowledge of truth of the true gospel of christ over a couple of beers and some lovely pepper soup to go down with it, I am based in Lagos as well.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Tudor6(f): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2009
Sure no qualms. . . I'm salivating already. . .
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
KunleOshob:

@Tudor
I would also like to see you when you come to Nigeria, I might just be able to bring you to the knowledge of truth of the true gospel of christ over a couple of beers and some lovely pepper soup to go down with it, I am based in Lagos as well.

@ K man,
wats up, So Beers and pepper soup is now the new bible in this your newly bear ministry, I am right away applying to be the church chief custodian, and i accpet my offer of appointment even before your Holiness approves my application,

Please the church is for Three chosen men only, KunleOshob, Tudor and custodian banom, No more new members please ,
Evangelism and registrations closed.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
uplawal:

@banon,its not sure you are going to Heaven cos you av a scores to settle with tpia

With who ?, tpia's name was innitialy listed to go to hell, but when the list was taken to Devil, devil shouted blood of Jesus christ, and said that hell can not accomodate the both of them.

She is stranded as i talk to you now, Not going to heaven, not going to hell, and no harmony on earth.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by jagunlabi(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
Abeg,make una add my name to the list. grin
If the alternative is to spend an eternity kissing the ass of EL SADISTICO 24/7,then i go even use oluwole to secure a visa to that hot place. . . wink
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by muhsin(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
Funny thread. cheesy

Who are you to know this? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Breaking Of Family Covenant / Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.