Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (15748 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2010
By the time u burn in hell, no one will feel sorry for u
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]That's not your business. . . .and thank you! i don't need your sorry cheesy cheesy wink [/size]

toba:

By the time u burn in hell, no one will feel sorry for u
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2010
Rem a word is enough for the wise
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2010
^
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Men , you haven't even say any sensible word here. . . so , who among us is wise now? you or me cheesy cheesy

Old Story. . . wink
[/size]

toba:

Rem a word is enough for the wise
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Iyineda(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2010
This thread has some lols. grin grin

Aboki why u dey course me na, u don start, make today be the first and last,
No bi me write the list, na angel write am give me, the angel bin put my name for hell fire, but him come change when i refused to post it [. . .].

Aaah, what people won't do to feel a little less insecure. . .
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:49am On Aug 19, 2010
[size=13pt]If you're going through hell, keep going. grin grin[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by vivaladiva(f): 1:55am On Aug 19, 2010
tanx ogalove----i wont wanna miss out on dat party---its goin to be a blast
any chance of a gin and tonic---damn its is so hot in here
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by nosa2(m): 3:32am On Aug 19, 2010
@ogaga4luv you need to give credit where its due. The saying "If you find your self going thru hell keep going" is by winston churchill and i believe its only respectful to give credit where/when its due
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Oh darling you won't be missed out i promise. . . Satan love you and come to think about it? I love you too . kiss kiss wink[/size]

vivaladiva:

tanx ogalove----i wont wanna miss out on dat party---its goin to be a blast
any chance of a gin and tonic---damn its is so hot in here
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by fstranger3(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2011
Tpiah,

Definitely is going to hell
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2011
^ shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wetin she do you ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by fstranger3(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2011
naijababe:

^ shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wetin she do you ?

what makes you think she'd make heaven?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2011
^ And how can you be so sure she wont 
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
fstranger3:

I'd appreciate it if you could. henceforth, ignore my post and I do same for you. All these, very hateful, attempts at soiling  and maligning my reputation and character.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by fstranger3(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2011
naijababe:

^ And how can you be so sure she wont 

She as done really really hateful and malicious things, like calling me a scammer
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2011
^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Get over it dude, nothing here is meant to be taken seriously
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by fstranger3(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2011
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Get over it dude, nothing here is meant to be taken seriously

But she is a very serious person and she has never come out clarify herself. I joke around as you yourself know, but my reputation, I care about it a lot.  she has also said other things I'd rather not go into. In all, going by her actions toward me, she seems bent on soiling my reputation, and for that, I think, and I hope she rots in hell.

S'ise ni se ni ti l'akose, O ma se ni
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2011
^ You have nnothing to worry about man, unless your name is fstranger3 in real life!!! I like you better cheeky wink
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2011
fstranger3:

But she is a very serious person and she has never come out clarify herself. I joke around as you yourself know, but my reputation, I care about it a lot.  she has also said other things I'd rather not go into. In all, going by her actions toward me, she seems bent on soiling my reputation, and for that, I think, and I hope she rots in hell.

S'ise ni se ni ti l'akose, O ma se ni

i have no idea why you're such a born liar.

fstranger3:

I am out!

I have been told by someone who knows her  well that she be one Iya Aje. If you saw her High school photos, you wouldnt doubt are 'winchy' potential.

till date, i'm still waiting on the said photos while you parade around in a pink nl tutu.

do i need to post other links to threads where you cursed me out without any provocation whatsoever?

it's usually cultists who behave like you.

you and your fellows wont go scot-free, i assure you.

you want to play the victim, right?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2011
[size=13pt]That's true my dear. . . . i have always known this . grin grin grin wink[/size]

fstranger3:

Tpiah,

Definitely is going to hell
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by UyiIredia(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
@ OP >>> SMH at the possibility of your Christianity being predicated on a childish fear of hell
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2011
[size=13pt]I'm going to Hell. . .Period! angry angry angry .

Christians stop disturbing me , i refuse to go to heaven . I'll be the Number 1 on the HELL list.

Ave Satana. . . . grin grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2011
fstranger3:

Tpiah,

Definitely is a child of God

thank you Jesus

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]That's true my dear. . . . i have always known this .

thank you Jesus

grin grin grin wink
[/size]

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2011
[size=13pt]tpiah! you've just twist our post concerning you- that is not the original . Well, you know definitely you are going to Hell . grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]tpiah! you've just interpreted our post concerning you- that is the original . Well, I know definitely Jesus is Lord . grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:21am On Mar 10, 2011
[size=13pt]Why are you disturbing in here you Christian woman! I've told you to stop twisted my post and now you have done the worst .

Sure i say , Hell fire is for you!! you can't and can never pretend to escape the gate .
[/size]

tpiah!:

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by fstranger3(m): 1:25am On Mar 10, 2011
^^^

You know who else is going to hell?

Sagamo0ron, all mo0r0ns are going to hell. Let me hear you say Amin oluwa wa!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:24am On Mar 10, 2011
[size=13pt]fstranger3 I'm taking you to Hell with us - Seriously speaking , like it or not You are already on the list. If you try to prove stubborn headed I'll show you Satan have given me the power and the full authority whosoever i wish to take along. So , get ready . . . grin grin grin wink [/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by HISservant: 3:04am On Mar 10, 2011
James 4:11-13
"Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?"
======== Mercy---------------
"Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants. And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents. But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt. But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest. And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt. So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done. Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses." - Matthew 18:23-35
---------
Forgiveness, which is loving in nature, is an essential aspect of the relationship we are to have one toward another. Per the words of GOD, apart from HIM we are very imperfect. Thus we will quite often and/or continuously offend one another. "Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven."- Matthew 18:21-22. [70*7 of course means indefinitely, completely & perfectly, all the time].
These things we can do only by the grace and Holy Spirit of GOD & Faith of our Lord JESUS CHRIST. "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." - John 15:5
Thus, we always reverently in prayer should ask for grace. "But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble." - James 4:6
"I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?" 1 Corinthians 6:5-7…
[certainly all have offended/sinned against GOD ("there is none righteous, no not one" Isaiah 64:6 & Romans 3:10), and the redemption of our souls is impossible for us, but for The LORD's exceedingly abundant mercy and forgiveness of sin through the atoning sacrifice of our Lord JESUS CHRIST for many].
So, "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." - Romans 12:18 & let us try to forgive each other even when the most grievous offenses occur.
----------------------

"With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright. With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself unsavory." - 2 Samuel 22:26-27

"For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him." - 2 Chronicles 30:9

"And refused to obey, neither were mindful of thy wonders that thou didst among them; but hardened their necks, and in their rebellion appointed a captain to return to their bondage: but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and forsookest them not." - Nehemiah 9:17

"The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy." - Psalm 103:8

"Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful." - Psalm 116:5 

"Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil." - Joel 2:12-13

"Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people." - Hebrew 2:17

"And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more." - Hebrews 8:11-12
=========================
"For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment." - James 2:13

"The merciful man doeth good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubleth his own flesh." - Proverbs 11:17
"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." - Matthew 5:7

"But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful." - Luke 6:35-36
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:26am On Mar 10, 2011
[size=13pt]You are always a Servant i know. . . Well , what you didn't know is the things you claim to know . I assure you this day you are already in hell- not only hell , i mean to say inside boiling pot of soup of the Devil .

The master is waiting to use ignorant and stubborn servants like you in hell. . .so , do not even dream to see heaven. If you can't beat them , Join them!! before it's too late .

SATAN RULES THE WORLD. kiss kiss
[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by mamagee3(f): 3:27am On Mar 10, 2011
"Judge not lest be judged"

No one has the right to cast the first stone on a fellow sinner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis? / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death / God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.