Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (15735 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2011
[size=13pt]You can see , she have already cast a stone on me but I'm resending it to her. . . LOL grin grin wink[/size]

mama-gee:

"Judge not lest be judged"

No one has the right to cast the first stone on a fellow sinner.

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by mamagee3(f): 3:04am On Mar 11, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You can see , she have already cast a stone on me but I'm resending it to her. . . LOL grin grin wink[/size]

Who cast the first stone on a sinless and spotless soul like you? kiss kiss
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Darling , you are the one who cast the stone on me. . . kiss kiss wink I mean , the Quote you gave me is from a Christian bible, though it is true and right. In the Satanic Bible there's also a saying goes like this: An eye for eye , tooth for tooth , bullet for bullet , love for love , hatred for hatred .

Can't believe you are calling me sinless? seeing my signature is enough to tell SIN that have been hated so much by the Christians and other Religion background even though they can't do without it is my best hobby . I mean , i sin with all possible boldness.
Anyway darling , which Religion do you belong? grin grin wink
[/size]

mama-gee:

Who cast the first stone on a sinless and spotless soul like you? kiss kiss
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
@ogaga, on the contrary, you are loved and not hated. For Christ came to die for sinners.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by mabell: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
dgreatrock:

@ogaga, on the contrary, you are loved and not hated. For Christ came to die for sinners.
Yeahhhhhh
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Franklinus: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
THE INDISPENSABLE TRUTH FOR TODAY !!! (2 COR. 4:6-17; MATT. 16:24-27) http://credoexperience..com/2014/07/the-indispensable-truth-for-today-2-cor.html
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Candour(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
What a kolo thread!!!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by PastorAIO: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Franklinus: THE INDISPENSABLE TRUTH FOR TODAY !!! (2 COR. 4:6-17; MATT. 16:24-27) http://credoexperience..com/2014/07/the-indispensable-truth-for-today-2-cor.html

this franklinus guy should be banned for spamming and all his posts should be deleted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / Breaking Of Family Covenant / Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.