Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (15953 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Banom,you mean shes in purgatory now?pls for heavens sake lets save money to arrange MASS for the dead for her o(novena),so that we can all rock heaven together,lol grin grin grin cool
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
banom:

With who ?, tpia's name was innitialy listed to go to hell, but when the list was taken to Devil, devil shouted blood of Jesus christ, and said that hell can not accomodate the both of them.

She is stranded as i talk to you now, Not going to heaven, not going to hell, and no harmony on earth.

@ bolded

true talk even from a demon like you.

"When they see the blood they will pass over me".

Even demons know Jesus is Lord. You and satan your master bear witness.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
uplawal:

@Banom,you mean shes in purgatory now?pls for heavens sake lets save money to arrange MASS for the dead for her o(novena),so that we can all rock heaven together,lol grin grin grin cool

Purga what ? she was rejected in purgatory even before been taking to the devil,
Up baby why not we arrange so she can go with you to your house in paradise, two of you will live forever ok ? please be your sisters keeper.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
uplawal:

abeg go and take care of lawal before you kaput [drop dead] on top nairaland. cheesy

and once again- is branom lawal ?

make una say mass for una selves oh because the way you're going you'll need it as you hurtle to hell with supersonic speed.

davidylan sef- where you wan put am abi your love dey fear osisi?

cheesy
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Abuzola(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
Quran 2

116. And they (Jews, Christians and pagans) say: All⨠has begotten a son (children or offspring). Glory be to Him (Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth, and all surrender with obedience (in worship) to Him.

117. The Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it : "Be!" - and it is.

118. And those who have no knowledge say: "Why does not All⨠speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike, We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.

119. Verily, We have sent you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) with the truth (Isl⭩, a bringer of glad tidings (for those who believe in what you brought, that they will enter Paradise) and a warner (for those who disbelieve in what you brought, they will enter the Hell-fire). And you will not be asked about the dwellers of the blazing Fire.

120. Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of All⨠(i.e. Isl⭩c Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance. And if you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Qur'⮩, then you would have against All⨠neither any Wal/i>(protector or guardian) nor any helper.

121. Those (who embraced Isl⭠from Bansrael) to whom We gave the Book [the Taurⴠ(Torah)] [or those (Muhammad's Peace be upon him companions) to whom We have given the Book (the Qur'⮩] recite it (i.e. obey its orders and follow its teachings) as it should be recited (i.e. followed), they are the ones that believe therein. And whoso disbelieves in it (the Qur'⮩, those are they who are the losers. (Tafsir Al-QurtubVol. 2, Page 95).

122. O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to the 'Alam(mankind and jinns) (of your time-period, in the past).

123. And fear the Day (of Judgement) when no person shall avail another, nor shall compensation be accepted from him, nor shall intercession be of use to him, nor shall they be helped.

124. And (remember) when the Lord of Ibr⨩m (Abraham) [i.e., All⨝ tried him with (certain) Commands, which he fulfilled. He (All⨩ said (to him), "Verily, I am going to make you a leader (Prophet) of mankind." [Ibr⨩m (Abraham)] said, "And of my offspring (to make leaders)." (All⨩ said, "My Covenant (Prophethood, etc.) includes not Z⬩m?i>(polytheists and wrong-doers)."
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ Abuzola

Today should be the last time you will come and bore my thread with this your Allah rubish, what kind of silly write up is that nonsense above?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Abuzola(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
Quran 004.157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of God";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

004.158 Nay, God raised him up unto Himself; and God is Exalted in Power, Wise;-

004.159 And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;-
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Quran 004.157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of God";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

004.158 Nay, God raised him up unto Himself; and God is Exalted in Power, Wise;-

004.159 And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;-

@ Mallam,
No wonder America is after Osama Bin Laden,
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
@tpia, am already liasing with the reverene fathers about his case sha, grin,whether by fire by force we go rock paradise together,paradise without david is nothing cos am afraid they are gonna cheat him,72/2=36,imagine, and i dnt want him to be left with 36 instead of 72 grin grin grin grin grin grin cool smiley
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by KunleOshob(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
What would david want to do with witches? Be it 36 or 72?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2009
@kunleoshob,does kunle-oshomogbomomin tally with my davidlyan? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by KunleOshob(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
@uplawal
My davidlyan Have forgotten that you are living in bondage and you are not allowed to relate to men talkless of addressing one as"my".do you realize you could be put to death if you marry david or you are even suspected of being close to him? You need to be more discreet in your runs as we won't want to be missing your silly comments that provides us with comic relief on this forum.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2009
KunleOshob:

Mr Olaadegbu
Love is taking care of the poor and needy in their afflication[james 1:27]contrary to what you pentecostals spew out. You must be doer of the gospel not just a hearer/preacher[james 1:22-23]. True christian love is about actively helping others and not just preaching the "gospel" which most of you clowns evidently don't understand in the first place and that is why our eqaully deluded atheist friends on this forum would always take you to the cleaners on issues of christianity. You have to have a deep understanding of the true gospel before you even attempt to preach it, unfortunately what you penterascals know and belief is just twisted poorly conceived,deluded,twisted,conceited and selfish church doctrines which as NO semblance with the true gospel of our lord Jesus christ. And that is why atheists find iteasy to punch holes into your dogma. The truth is that your likes are doing more damage than good to the body of christ through your half baked, shallow, selfish,pretentious and unchristlike version of the "gospel" which you constantly spew out.

I remember one dude having similar concerns when one appreciative and grateful woman anointed Jesus with expensive oil.  The guy was even prophesied in Psalm 41:9, could it be the same spirit is alive today?  My friend, don't let your conscience be seared with hot iron.  Know that God is Love, He is also a Judge.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
uplawal:

@tpia, am already liasing with the reverene fathers about his case sha, grin,whether by fire by force we go rock paradise together,paradise without david is nothing cos am afraid they are gonna cheat him,72/2=36,imagine, and i dnt want him to be left with 36 instead of 72 grin grin grin grin grin grin cool smiley

So na so u dey fear that irritant called tilapia ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Abuzola(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
@banom

yap, but bin laden is clever than them, what happen to their spy satellite, Allahu akbar, your head is next
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
Abuzola:

@banom

yap, but bin laden is clever than them, what happen to their spy satellite, Allahu akbar, your head is next

In your dreams, do you think a combination of you and bin laden will be more ruthless than i am, pray you don meat some one like me, you will know that some people are worse than devil,

Not a threat, just a simple promise.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by herniec(f): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Abuzola
Aboki na (my friend), how ya dey. I see sey you get bad bele. You think sey the water wey you dey take wash your body go wash sin-stained mind and heart? So you and bin laden na brothers? I go personally arrange for your arrest.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
banom:

So na so u dey fear my bloodsucking witch mama?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
uplawal:

na so davidylan love carry you reach?

na wa oh.

btw its been a while since you made some anti-Christian rants. Hope nothing or are you being distracted by your daydreaming for david?

Lawal nko nah? How far?

cheesy
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
tpia.:

na so davidylan love carry you reach?

na wa oh.

btw its been a while since you made some anti-Christian rants. Hope nothing or are you being distracted by your daydreaming for david?

Lawal nko nah? How far?

cheesy

Ashawo , you don come ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
banom:

my mama na N20 ashawo
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Abuzola(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
Lmao

banom your mama na 20 box asha , roflmao. You see why we will infiltrate you atheist ? Hehehe. 20 box ashawo
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Lmao

banom your mama na 20 box asha , roflmao. You see why we will infiltrate you atheist ? Hehehe. 20 box ashawo

Hahaahhha,Aboki how did you know ?, well that is better than your mother that married your father at 8 as 7th wife.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2009
Where my name na?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
banom:

Hahaahhha,Aboki how did you know ?, well that is better than your mother that married your father at 8 as 7th wife.

better to be an 8th wife than to marry a baboon like your mama did.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
Haba, my ribs' aching here ooo, this should have been in the jokes section grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Abuzola(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
Wait banom, why are you insulting me, you declared to the world that ur mum was a slut and i repeated ur claim, how does that offend you, wetin concern agbero with overload. You are toplist going to hell
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
banom:

With who ?, tpia's name was innitialy listed to go to hell, but when the list was taken to Devil, devil shouted blood of Jesus christ, and said that hell can not accomodate the both of them.

She is stranded as i talk to you now, Not going to heaven, not going to hell, and no harmony on earth.

@Banom,

you are such a great comedian.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Banom,

you did not add your name naa, pls tell us where you ll be going, heaven, hell, paradise, or purgatory tongue
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
Lest i forget, tell the Angel to give you the list of the islamic and atheist folks so we will have some peace here. Because they claim not to believe in God and Christianity, they are lobbying youthe Angel for a place in Heaven grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ dgreatrock,

I registered in your forum,(www.Nigerdeltaforum.com) as playboy.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
@banom thank you jor, i beg set the place on fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When God Does Not Answer Your Prayers / Should A Believer Join Any Protest, Demonstrate, Carry Placards? / What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.